Beyoncé debuts at #52 on Spotify

Before the Dawn

The current #1 on Today's Top Hits, 'Black Parade' starts at #52 on Spotify WW with 1.397m streams.

https://spotifycharts.com/regional

US: #23

UK: #41

Canada: #47

Brazil: #48

Australia: #92

Germany: OUT

France: OUT

Italy: OUT

Spain: OUT

Mexico: OUT

Netherlands: OUT

Sweden: OUT

Switzerland: OUT

Indonesia: OUT

Philippines: OUT

Edited by Before the Dawn

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swissman

• Lovett

• slw84

• Yanko

Top Posters In This Topic

It was not meant to be. The intro is truly something else...I understand why people are skipping it. The rest is beautiful though. :heart:

The excuses...

I expected more tbh. I mean the song is kinda made for this current state in the US. Its kinda underperforming.

2 minutes ago, Dante said:

The excuses...

I expected more tbh. I mean the song is kinda made for this current state in the US. Its kinda underperforming.

It's #1 on TTH...why do you think people are skipping the song?

Just now, Timber said:

It's #1 on TTH...why do you think people are skipping the song?

Because they dont like the song. I think thats clear. And not cause of its message. Formation went top 10 in us if i remember. And there are other hit songs with similar messages, rnb or even more rap songs by black male artists. 

I could not finish the song and stopped after the 1st chorus.

This track sounds like it might have been an EIL reject that she figured could be used to match this moment.

Either way, if she wanted to honor Juneteenth, she should have out more effort and given us an actually good track.

5 minutes ago, Dante said:

Because they dont like the song. I think thats clear. And not cause of its message. Formation went top 10 in us if i remember. And there are other hit songs with similar messages, rnb or even more rap songs by black male artists. 

Yeah, that's what I said. Then in the post after mine you say this:

10 minutes ago, Dante said:

The excuses...

:confused:

------------

OT: The song needs to be dropped. It's not gonna do any better in the future unless an amazing video is released that gives life and illustration to the song.

Edited by Timber

3 minutes ago, Timber said:

Yeah, that's what I said. Then in the post after mine you say this:

:confused:

------------

OT: The song needs to be dropped. It's not gonna do any better in the future unless an amazing video is released that gives life and illustration to the song.

It's 2 different reasons. I see you are spreading that same excuse in other threads as well.

Anyways. Good luck to beyonce with her new lead single :clap3:

3 minutes ago, Dante said:

It's 2 different reasons. I see you are spreading that same excuse in other threads as well.

Anyways. Good luck to beyonce with her new lead single :clap3:

Well, I would say mine is more accurate. If people listened past 40 seconds to judge the whole song it would have gotten more streams since streams start counting after the 1st 30 seconds. I guess that's not obvious to everyone. :hug:

Here’s hoping Beyoncé gets a hit with this lead single after multiple underperformances. :clap3:

5 minutes ago, Heartbreak Prince said:

Here’s hoping Beyoncé gets a hit with this lead single after multiple underperformances. :clap3:

What lead single? :skull:

Such a shame! It’s US debut is also extremely underwhelming. J Cole’s song made more noise. :( 

5 minutes ago, Heartbreak Prince said:

Music OWNERSHIP for female artists is the wave now. 

Hop on or get left behind. 

What is a number 1 when half of the proceeds go to the label?  :sleep:

Just now, MrLovett said:

What lead single? :skull:

The single she just released. Which may or may not end up being the lead single to her album. I think it might get NRO’d though given its performance and the lack of public interest

I should give it another listen, another stream will do a lot for a song performing like this :lakitu:

Just now, trainsskyscrapers said:

Music OWNERSHIP for female artists is the wave now. 

Hop on or get left behind. 

What is a number 1 when half of the proceeds go to the label?  :sleep:

What are proceeds when the song is producing almost none with such poor streams :sleep:

Just now, Blade said:

The single she just released. Which may or may not end up being the lead single to her album. I think it might get NRO’d though given its performance and the lack of public interest

I should give it another listen, another stream will do a lot for a song performing like this :lakitu:

This is a charity single, specifically released for Juneteenth and to raise money for black owned businesses. Not a lead single. In fact Beyoncé hasn't released a single before releasing her album since 2011. :coffee2: Try again.

1 minute ago, MrLovett said:

This is a charity single, specifically released for Juneteenth and to raise money for black owned businesses. Not a lead single. In fact Beyoncé hasn't released a single before releasing her album since 2011. :coffee2: Try again.

Dang that’s even more ****ed up then. Releasing a song performing like this when it’s aim is to produce revenue for Black owned businesses and it’s producing virtually no revenue. 

The self proclaimed billionaire should do more!

2 minutes ago, Blade said:

Dang that’s even more ****ed up then. Releasing a song performing like this when it’s aim is to produce revenue for Black owned businesses and it’s producing virtually no revenue. 

How about donate by buying the song? Don't need to like it to donate to the cause.

4 minutes ago, Blade said:

What are proceeds when the song is producing almost none with such poor streams :sleep:

We'll just have to wait and see then. 

Just now, Timber said:

How about donate by buying the song? Don't need to like it to donate to the cause.

I’ve already donated over $100 to multiple organizations aimed at Black liberation. I’m sure they can do without another $1.29 :) 

Jeez... apart from a few exceptions, the GP is truly refusing to stream female songs :skull: this deserves more

It's a good song but not very commercial

Just now, KillingYourCareer said:

Jeez... apart from a few exceptions, the GP is truly refusing to stream female songs :skull: this deserves more

What are the exceptions :celestial:

3 minutes ago, Blade said:

That doesn't even make sense. How did she "release a song performing like this"? :skull: What a dumb statement. Also, it's #1 on iTunes with a huge lead and top 5 on Amazon. The streams are weak, but claiming its producing 'virtually no revenue' is categorically false.

She's never proclaimed herself to be a billionaire, she donates privately and has a directory of black owned businesses listed on her website for promotion. Stop pretending like you care whatsoever about her supporting black businesses, we all know you're only interested in trolling.