Holy Trinity 9 ? Winners Revealed! (page. 60) - THANK YOU!

minho

the deadline is soon  however since there's only a few of us left, and i'm just missing two entries (both of which will be submitting) i am okay with waiting until those entries come in to PTE.

there will not be late penalties if you can get it as close to the deadline as possible because idk it just isnt necessary

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• minho

• ATRL Username

• Hug

• ughgabriel

Top Posters In This Topic

wait jk i found out the deadline passed.  point still stands!  let's say you have a few more hours (maybe like 4-5), and after that i will start to apply penalties

@Rotunda @PinkBox

O

No Yanmega representation.. I’m not ranking anyone #1 this round y’all ****ed up!

O  btw

fun fact this is the last time there will be a "safe" and the last elimination before the finale next round :cupid:

10 minutes ago, Dessy said:

@Rotunda okay bish you better serve!

I know next to nothing about Pokemon oops

gf3h37A.png

wow aren't you lucky to get PTC already?

hug (dark)

ok slay selecting one of my top tier types!!  i really liked your approach to this, maybe you knew how much i love mystery/dark crime detective type stuff and a noir setting is perfect.  I like that you decided to build a team with your round too (or well capture three pokemon) so that was cool (i'll try not to let my opinions of the pokemon interfere but yes legends). SO in that regard your music choices were perfect for the story itself.  It set the mood, it captured the narrative, and I really got engaged.  You used your strongest suit - creative writing and did it well.

gabe (fairy)

having an extended poem was a nice idea and i really liked your song choices.  they represented my own interpretation of "fairy" really well.  it was a nice, simple entry.  I guess it checked off all the boxes but wasn't taking it to the next level for me?  though we'll see how others are.

gay rat divorce (psychic)

very very unique concept, i like the nostalgic feel PMD has in general and i like that it had that added layer of nostalgia because of your personal connection.  having your entry play out as though it were a plotline in the game was brilliant.  this might be one of my favourite entries of yours!

clue (flying)

ok come on graphics?  you stay doing things i didn't even know were possible in google docs.  visuals aside i actually think you did capture the assignment in the best way that you could, it made yours stand out because it wasn't something i was expecting.  again its pretty simple but i think it tends to work simple with you.  the songs were.... from the 80s. maybe they could've fit flying more.

dessy (ghost)

cute, i like the ghost pokemon you used.  this was fine, it was kind of simplistic, and probably not as strong as some of your earlier entries.  the songs fit though.

pinkbox (normal)

well.  i guess you went with a personal route again but this one wasn't as hard hitting as your last.  i like the life progression aspect but i don't feel like this was a strong example of normal type though i admit that's one of the harder types.

rotunda (electric)

worked for me!  using Janelle was something i didn't even think about but it made sense here.  I liked that you looked into the storylines and characters that she has used for her albums, it portrayed electric perfectly fine because you captured the futurism she goes for.

26 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

I know next to nothing about Pokemon oops

You didn't need to ?

Thank you minho! I was hoping the most that out of all the judges you would really like it because you know the reference so I'm glad u enjoyed <3

3 hours ago, minho said:

i guess you went with a personal route again

it wasn't tho, i clearly said this wasn't about me

RDfTwGt.png

Hug - YUP! Love the noir approach here in combination with your type. Just a really cool approach, and esp now that it fits so well. The music was decent here as well, but the star of the show is the creativity here. Good job <3

Gabe - It was cute. I like the idea of poems. I feel like you might've set the bar for yourself too high because I was hoping you were gonna do something a lil more conceptual for this :'(  it's a good entry but it's no winner

gay rat divorce - in your trinity of best trinities you served this season me thinks! Love the concept here. This is a very solid entry and I love the approach. 

Clue - not your best work tbh :emofish: love the visuals and love the song choices but I feel like this isn't the execution that this round has been waiting for. You've been very simplistic with your entries and I think it almost always paid off, but I feel like with this round and with this execution it doesn't work as well sorree xx

Dessy - cute pokemon, feel like you could've done more, esp with the ghost type x

Pinkbox - I don't want to be rude but.. I don't really feel anything for this entry :emofish:  It's not wildly creative, or have a nice personal spin on it either. Or is super funny like your earlier entries. It's just.. kinda there :emofish:  sorree babe x

Rotunda - Decent. I'm not mad about it but it works and we stan janelle in this house so cute x

@Hug @Gay Rat Divorce @clue @ughgabriel @PinkBox @Rotunda @Dessy

Bagels praising my previous entries... Nicest thing he's ever said to me!! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.