Holy Trinity 9 ? Winners Revealed! (page. 60) - THANK YOU!

minho

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• minho

• ATRL Username

• Hug

• ughgabriel

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, minho said:

had enough time to make this comment couldnt make an entry?

punto 

Let me get to work

Sent and flopped

It’s clouded over so I’m going to go for a #emotional walk listening to folklore

lucky still has to send but you’ll have until I come back to send and if anyone wants to edit up to then go for it

VbFFxMs.png

@Hug

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1hyaS1OgETpEUar2VhGO2xAG0Bof8jQjFtwajZUEMEZg/edit?usp=sharing

@Gay Rat Divorce

Click the link to read the book! /gabe

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iVq2IjNaeTronqhAP_UcRA7n71QlCT87OMtXXCwov28/edit?usp=sharing

@clue

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1faONRkb258ypI_7jOPJGSn9uI8gQ9lvdU4-L9wekgWE/edit?usp=sharing

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1ibc49Fife03mrQB9ry9ih?si=uLj-ehofReGdGl9uJ0Uz-Q

@ughgabriel

Spoiler

The songs I included are songs that have helped me to shape my idea of what love may be.

The lyrics of the first one might be simple but they just get me.

The second one is my favorite love song ever and the artist has said it’s about the feeling you get on a first date with a person who could become someone special, so it seemed fitting.

The third one is about they both outcomes that could come from love.

Then there’s tarot, my song. Which, I think, encapsules what I tried to express on my entry and with these songs.

Pure”

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GQ13KgfPH8FolqRmwD7gTbdrGkCsNe5xOnxASjOBlTA/edit

@PinkBox

https://www.instagram.com/pinkboxht/

@MusicLoverDude

Spoiler

See the source image

See the source image

"The One With Where The Tarot Card Readings Come True" 

It's been over a decade and a half since Rachel Green gave up her job in Paris to be with Ross Gellar. They remarried in 2004 and for awhile, the marriage was working. Rachel rebounded in the fashion field and has gone on to hold a very powerful position at Ralph Lauren and is by far the breadwinner between Ross and herself, who by some miracle has held onto his teaching job despite his neurotic antics. But while their careers were holding their own and rising, their marriage was declining as the years have gone on. Rachel however, still managed to keep her friendships with Chandler, Monica, Joey and Phoebe. And on her 51st birthday, Rachel gets a tarot card reading from Phoebe. 

Phoebe lays down three cards for Rachel: The Lovers, The Death, and The Six of Wands. What Phoebe ends up telling Rachel through these cards leaves her in for a shock. The most important piece of information being that Ross has been having an affair behind Rachel's back with Charlie, one of his ex-girlfriends from the past that he had reconnected with recently. To make things worse, she tells her that she will soon have to deal with the loss of a loved one (this being more vague), but Phoebe ends things off by telling her that there are some good things in store for both her and her daughter Emma, who is now 17 and will be heading off to college in the fall. 

Rachel brushes this off as Phoebe just being Phoebe, I mean, this is the same girl that believed that a cat was her dead mother at one point afterall. But about a month later, Rachel ends up coming home from work early to find Ross half clothed in the bedroom...alone...but Rachel can smell another girl's perfume and then hear's Charlie's cell-phone go off in the closet, therefore exposing the fact that Ross has been cheating on her (again)

Angry and mortified, Rachel kicks Ross out of the apartment and asks for a divorce, leaving her alone with Emma. Rachel decides to make a visit to her parents to vent about the divorce, unknowing to herself that she has contracted the coronavirus from a past business trip to France and unknowingly passes it to her parents. This results in both of them falling severely ill with them in the intensive care unit. Rachel's Mom survives, but her father, who did not take care of his health as carefully as her Mom did, dies from the virus. Heartbroken, Rachel, who has to now mourn the loss of her Dad as well as protect Emma, her friends and herself from the virus, has to now figure out how she is going to proceed with her life. 

Rachel, via Zoom, ends up reconciling with her estranged sisters, Amy & Jill. Partially due to them going through their own struggles in life, Amy & Jill have matured a little in the years since Rachel last saw them. They both have kids now, but their lives have turned a bit differently. While Jill managed to get on her feet and marry a man she genuinely loved, Amy ended up going through a divorce herself and is now a single mother, but thankfully has found work to keep herself afloat. Amy & Jill both apologize to Rachel for how they treated her over the years and Rachel herself apologizes for the things she had done to them as well. While they can't physically hug, they're able to end Zoom calls on a happy note that leaves Rachel knowing that she has people she can go to now in her family.  

Rachel's health improves and she recovers from the coronavirus and is successfully able to keep Emma from getting sick as well. They spend the remainder of their quarantine getting closer as mother and daughter. Near the end of April, Emma gets great news - she's been accepted into the first college of her choice thanks to her excellent grades and her extra-curricular activities in cheerleading and dance. And thankfully, in light of the pandemic, they allow her to enroll in 2021 if she wishes to for the safety of her health. 

Rachel is proud and excited for Emma. And she tells her to always work hard, and to NEVER take things for granted like she did when she was her age. When we were first introduced to Rachel, we all saw how spoiled she had been all her life, and how it affected her personality. We saw her grow as a person and she has become a much more compassionate person. That personality has rubbed off on Emma in the right way and Emma is turning out to be a much more humble person at her age than Rachel was. And Rachel reminds her to always be humble, and to continue working hard - and she will someday be on the same level of success as her. 

@Rotunda

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u0QKmL_vM0s6VuW75MsHiq5cBlMX3oZ29KerLLPaDBg/edit?usp=sharing

@Dessy

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Nt1BwwX4O81oU4pSLakN2TUqKQlcY-uaFdoF2yor6As/edit?usp=sharing

--

@Navyofbadgals @thecptz @Henry

Mess at me having a very basic interpretation of the theme :rip: 

GoX7sVi.png
Hug judges u because baby z won't

@Gay Rat Divorce I really enjoy how you opened up and told your story in such a beautiful way. :'( I'd watch this movie I'M JUST SAYING

@clue You did what I was originally going to do...well not literally, but I was going to make a more visual entry with not a lot of words and just let the music and ~atmosphere~ explain itself. I enjoy your take on this challenge.

@ughgabriel Taking a sort of philosophical approach to love is a really cool idea, and you present it in such a well-thought-out way that made. It was intriguing seeing what your thoughts were and how you expressed them.

@PinkBox seeing a personal side of you that I don't typically get to see was interesting. Really glad that things seemed to work out for you in the end, despite the struggles you went through. :'( you expressed yourself beautifully btw.

@MusicLoverDude a fan fiction was such a fun way to approach the challenge, and tbh I wouldn't doubt a sort of spin off/reunion Friends movie going like this.

@Rotunda :weeps: It sounds like things are quite uncertain right now. I hope you and your family are able to continue holding up! I appreciated how much care you put into your song choices, btw.

@Dessy the yugioh aesthetic was fun! We both used "The World" as our third card, which is a fun coincidence. We used ours differently, thankfully. ?

Dessy judging:

@Hug wins with many many powerpoints!

Thank you for coming to my tedtalks! 

GoX7sVi.png

1 minute ago, minho said:

GoX7sVi.png

this image resonates with me

I’m the man and the little girl in PinkBox in your DMs sending you knives 

3 minutes ago, Gay Rat Divorce said:

I’m the man and the little girl in PinkBox in your DMs sending you knives 

Ah yes I remember Pinkbox sent me that image in my DMs. Day of my accident.

3 minutes ago, Dessy said:

Dessy judging:

@Hug wins with many many powerpoints!

Thank you for coming to my tedtalks! 

GoX7sVi.png

akZ7zS9.png

1 hour ago, minho said:

Ah yes I remember Pinkbox sent me that image in my DMs. Day of my accident.

A day most memorable to me! 

DId someone else dropout?

click what link to read

GoX7sVi.png

On 7/21/2020 at 4:07 AM, Anthem said:

I don't know what that is. I've never heard of Survivor.

DwveT7l.gif

same tbh @Element @rl231 boooo

19 minutes ago, thecptz said:

click what link to read

GoX7sVi.png

If this is @ me, it's the one directly below the line that says "click the link to read"

10 minutes ago, Gay Rat Divorce said:

If this is @ me, it's the one directly below the line that says "click the link to read"

oh WOW

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.