Holy Trinity 9 ? Winners Revealed! (page. 60) - THANK YOU!

minho

Remove this judge!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• minho

• ATRL Username

• Hug

• ughgabriel

Top Posters In This Topic

nisTAK8.png?width=950&height=613

hug - Loved this whew. Really enjoy your entries Hug and this one was really good as well. Loved the music too, very nice.

ughgabriel - We love HONNE/No Song Without You! Loved your song choices and your written stuff was also nice to read. Nice entry.

gay rat divorce - Always love the powerpoint presentations and this might be my fav yet! Loved the concept and the songs fit really well. 

clue - Excellent graphics once again! Loved the songs and thought the concept was good, as simple as it is. 

dessy - cute. Idk much about Pokemon but I love the ghost pokemon a lot and thought maybe you could have done a bit more with them but yea. Nice songs. 

Pinkbox - pls let me delete these vids from my youtube before they start recommending me T*dr*ck H*ll videos (I left a dislike). Anyways um very interesting f. Not your best but I can see what you were going for.

Rotunda - Nice, not my absolute fav from you but still enjoyed it and the song choices were really good. 

Hug @Gay Rat Divorce @clue @ughgabriel @PinkBox @Rotunda @Dessy

Sorry if I was keeping back stuff guys, finally finished my internship today so I was busy all week. :heart:

Thank you @Henry :heart2:

Waiting on cptz to see how I’m going to use my crane d

2 hours ago, Henry said:

Sorry if I was keeping back stuff guys, finally finished my internship today so I was busy all week. :heart:

Also congrats on this :heart:

i'm on it gang

cyh51bC.png

hug

oh wow! the theme, the music, the story, yup yup. you just continue to slay and you do it effortlessly! your song choices are really great. they rlly add something to the story and it makes the story (and the theme) LOTS more interesting. AHHHHHHHH whewwww, so cool.

ughgabriel

okay i might cry a bit! awwwww there is something about this entry that makes me feel emotional, we-. i love the second section the most. the simplicity in the poems helps me like the entry more. :jonny: your song choices are everything that ‘fairy’ is and they are all amazing. so, great job on that. also, i feel like the last section could’ve had a bit more? but yeah, great entry.

gay rat divorce

oh wow what a cool concept. i think everyone has praised you so far and yes i’m going to praise you as well. the concept is interesting and the song choices are very cool. so, thanks for giving us another great entry.

clue

come on graphics! well while i think your minimalist style has been great, just like others have mentioned, i feel like this round is not the one to keep like this simple? i’ve been wanting some explanation from you and if you make it to the finale, i hope you give me some!

dessy

*insert aiden zane’s boo gif* so yeah this is a cute entry. its not bad by no means but its not like SUPER good either. its just a so-so entry. you chose your pokemon. you chose your songs but yes we want MORE, xs xs xs.

pinkbox

who is a ******??? not me. anyway, thanks for sharing us your story. you’re so brave! :weeps: i feel like this is kinda okay? idk like i don’t even know if that is the best explanation of these normal type pokemon. so yeah, not your best work

rotunda

i feel like when talking about electric, janelle is prob the one who i feel capture the aspects the most. so this is nice work. everything works. your story is great as well but like its great but not my favourite from the round. good job tho rotunda!

@Hug @ughgabriel @Gay Rat Divorce @clue @Dessy @PinkBox @Rotunda

x

BGhhYXh.png

Welcome to the SEMI FINALE results!!

Judge legend:

bagels / henry / babyz / minho

GOLDEN TRINITY

blStADN.gif

1. @Gay Rat Divorce (1 / 1 / 2 / 1)

JlTRwjU.gif HQIwSrH.jpg

2. @Hug (2 / 2 / 1 / 2)

3. @Rotunda (3 / 4 / 4 / 3 )

SAFE

DfIEitt.jpg

4. @ughgabriel ( 4 / 5 / 3 / 5 3 )

gabe uses Mirror Crane on minho - 5th rank reflects to be 3rd

FLOP TRINITY

ZxebPPV.gif CjQV0IK.gif

5. @clue (5 / 3/ 6 / 4)

6. @Dessy ( 6 / 6 / 5 / 6)

UWyUq8N.gif

7. @PinkBox (7 / 7 / 7 / 7)

:sad: Really tough to see anyone at the bottom at this stage in the game.

GOLDEN TRINITY, please make your final decision (this is the last elimination in the game)

As we know the next round is the finale which means no powers can be used.

-

I'll discuss how the HT will be determined in the finale when the round is posted.

Great job so far everyone!!

@Navyofbadgals @Henry @thecptz

Omg! Thank you judges :weeps: I worked really hard to secure this last chance at a GT placement before the finale so I'm really glad it paid off

3 minutes ago, Gay Rat Divorce said:

The callout chart for the season: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cvc7wAywhbspHdOXEYoZ_CAOMPqYekGGIB0HsY1xoqA/edit?usp=sharing

First spreadsheet is the callout chart (like GT vs SAFE vs FT), the second spreadsheet is numerical averages! It's interesting how they differ so much :O

Gay Rat Divorce

3 minutes ago, Gay Rat Divorce said:

The callout chart for the season: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cvc7wAywhbspHdOXEYoZ_CAOMPqYekGGIB0HsY1xoqA/edit?usp=sharing

First spreadsheet is the callout chart (like GT vs SAFE vs FT), the second spreadsheet is numerical averages! It's interesting how they differ so much :O

thanks for doing this!!! i'll put this in the second post on the first page for reference

shook

:read: 

The way I didn't know results were coming. Welp. Excited for the finale!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.