Holy Trinity 9 ? Winners Revealed! (page. 60) - THANK YOU!

minho

1 minute ago, minho said:

pte and ptnr with some new pages ma’am 

no

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• minho

• ATRL Username

• Hug

• ughgabriel

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite entry I've done this season is the one from Round 6. I think conceptually it was my most creative, and I loved my music choices for the round. Not to mention all the time I spent on it. ?

My least favorite entry is...maybe Round 1, although tbh I like all my entries. I say Round 1 though just because I feel like I'd approach it differently if I had to do that challenge now with the knowledge of how this game went already.

Oh, and I like Round 3 a lot not because of my song choices (although I think it was my best attempt at actually using music that stands well on its own), but because I'm a fan of the story I wrote to accompany it. :'( 

I have no idea if we got to a new page or not because I've been on 54 since Miguel posted

Elimination

The Golden Trinity have made their decision.  They have eliminated:

@clue

:weeps:

So sad to see you go, I've really enjoyed seeing your trinities throughout the game.  Thank you so much for playing :heart:

-

The rest of you, I will PTNR in a few mins

@Gay Rat Divorce @Hug @Rotunda @ughgabriel @Dessy @PinkBox

It will be the finale!

Just now, Gay Rat Divorce said:

I'm sorry clue </3

You really stabbed me in the back by getting in the golden trinity and not the flop trinity with me like we planned and THEN eliminated me?

jk ilysm win this for me :jonny:

2 minutes ago, clue said:

You really stabbed me in the back by getting in the golden trinity and not the flop trinity with me like we planned and THEN eliminated me?

jk ilysm win this for me :jonny:

Well after PinkBox bailed on our alliance plan I felt like I had to as well </3

ULmMbxZ.png

ILLUMINATI TRINITY

Welcome final six to the FINALE.  You've done well to make it this far, and now you need to give it your all for the final challenge.

It's fitting that the last round of the game is a callback to an iconic Holy Trinity theme - the Illuminati.

As you can tell this is a quirky theme which is why I am leaving it to your interpretation!

For those who don't know, in the early-mid '10s pop music and other forms of media were often conflated with the "Illuminati".  This came in the form of supposed symbolism and a whole bunch of other conspiracy theories related to the organization (and a vague idea of why they were bad that was never actually communicated well imo).  Now I know y'all corny with that illuminati mess and all that - but that's the point!  For the last round I really want you all to have fun with it, and approach this in a silly, light hearted way (or you can take it seriously too don't let me force you!).

As a rough example, in a previous season I created a "So You've Joined the Illuminati" welcome brochure.

Really the options are wide open, but keep in mind it is the finale and the main time to impress the judges.

@Navyofbadgals @Henry @thecptz

HOW THE FINALE WORKS:

The finale will take part with the following considerations

(1) Your placement in Round 8

(2) Your placement overall in the game (the callout chart)

(3) One last thing I need from the contestants is to pick their own trinity (not including themselves)

I'll happily clarify any questions about the round or the scoring breakdown.

Good luck everyone!  You've done brilliantly so far and I'm sure you'll nail this!

as a side note, not required, but it would be GREAT if we could get to 60 pages before the game ends https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/713289623068999762.png?v=1

19 minutes ago, Gay Rat Divorce said:

This is hard </3

You know what else is hard? :eli:

Spoiler

Steel

21 minutes ago, minho said:

On behalf of the finalists i would like to ask for an extension ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.