Survivor: All Stars (ATRL Edition) | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL!!!

rl231

1 hour ago, Lucky#17 said:

One last follow up for @Staryu & @Bey_Rihstan:

After reading everything I was real surprised to see written that I was the biggest threat of the game at the time of my elimination. I'd thought differently (if we're keeping it real I'd say I was up there but behind Buddy & Staryu, then on-par with Gateau). When writing that I was the biggest threat at that point, did you mean biggest threat of all players left, or biggest threat after Buddy (again, if we're just being real)? - the two are different.

Personally, I didn’t feel you or Buddy were my biggest threats because I had a steady flow of communication between with you both. I found EriKills to be the biggest threat to my game ffffsg.

I wanted you to stay longer but was outnumbered that week. If I HAD to speak for most of the jury, I’d say you were the biggest threat of all the players at the time  because most people didn’t know who you were and weren’t aligned with and a lot of people deemed you a wildcard. You were elusive af. Whenever I’d discuss possible Martyrs for tribal, your name was almost always one of the ones to come up, Pre Merge as well. Buddy’s wasn’t. Even before his idol was brought to the forefront. There’s a reason Buddy wanted you gone! 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rl231

• Element

• Yvess

• Buddy!

Top Posters In This Topic

Steady flow of communication with you both*

11 hours ago, EriKills said:

Whew the ESSAYS chile :jonny5:

@Bey_Rihstan @Buddy! @Staryu

Congrats to the 3 of you for making it this far. 

I don’t think any of my votes aligned with y’all ONCE in this game ajskksls so reading these thorough responses has been sooooo enlightening on a side of the game I was missing out on. No one can deny y’all WORKED to get this far, an All Star F3 period!!! :clap3:

ffffffsggs thank you hun! 

I wanted to reach out but didn’t wanna muddy the waters :wap:

2 hours ago, Lucky#17 said:

One last follow up for @Staryu & @Bey_Rihstan:

After reading everything I was real surprised to see written that I was the biggest threat of the game at the time of my elimination. I'd thought differently (if we're keeping it real I'd say I was up there but behind Buddy & Staryu, then on-par with Gateau). When writing that I was the biggest threat at that point, did you mean biggest threat of all players left, or biggest threat after Buddy (again, if we're just being real)? - the two are different.

I thought you were the biggest threat period! I was haunted by my season 3 rival -brian, the way he had a loyal group of followers that even sacrificed their games for him because he was so well liked, in my mind you were like him :deadbanana2: I just knew how well liked you were and I knew you weren't afraid to make big game moves and I really thought you had my game figured out, so I needed you out. 

Hi jury :heart2: I just want to say that I support whatever decision yall decide to make. I just hope that my game play showed, how hard I fought to get where I am and that every move I made was well-thought out and strategic. I managed to navigate through alliances, create chaos and completely dominate the game through votes, alliances and challenge wins. Regardless of whatever the outcome may be, i'm just happy I was able to play again and finally make the finale.

xoxo

8 hours ago, Staryu said:

I thought you were the biggest threat period! I was haunted by my season 3 rival -brian, the way he had a loyal group of followers that even sacrificed their games for him because he was so well liked, in my mind you were like him :deadbanana2: I just knew how well liked you were and I knew you weren't afraid to make big game moves and I really thought you had my game figured out, so I needed you out. 

The way this kinda ended up being my game :deadbanana:

No more Kweshuns? 

also....jury... I’m not saying vote for me

but I’m not not seeing it either 

KILu6wu.jpg

Hi jury, I really just wanted to say that I hope you guys realize that I was playing the game hard from start to finish, socially and strategically I did my best! There was never a time I was ready to quit or give my game up for anyone else. every decision I made was the one I thought was best for my game for me to get me to the end and to win. It's been so fun playing with you all and whether I win or lose, I'll be happy with the outcome because this was an amazing experience :heart2: 

No but on a serious note.... 

I’ll respect any decision you guys make because any of us would be a good winner, but I DO feel that I should be crowned this season’s winner because of the inconspicuous yet honest game I played. I kept the target off of my back with no idols or special powers. The votes went my way 90% of the time, I did well in the Merge challenges, I made it to the end without having to align with the majority of the Jury and my social tea was never once clocked! 

like buddy said, I’m glad that I’ve made it this far because even I didn’t expect me to. Even if I lose, I’m proud of the game I played and of the game Star and Buddy played as well! 

thank you ladies and dussy 

• ATRL Moderator

Thank you finalists!

JURY MEMBERS: Your voting period has begun!! Votes are due by 8 PM EDT on TUESDAY, AUGUST 25th (23 hours from now). Please use the parchment below.

@thecptz @kipperskipper @Lucky#17 @EriKills @kiiwii @Gateau @dussymob @Tom Vercetti @Yvess

RT_zjk35iHDLx5rxvEydqskT8AjMqJihnrIc4Wj6

good luck to all you :heart2:

Good luck! 

ElementToday at 9:01 PM

every new post gets you one post closer to results

• ATRL Moderator

wow it's time

original.gif

good luck to all! :heart2:

i2aGM02.png

Hey everybody - welcome to the finale and reunion of ATRL Survivor: All Stars!! This season was very interesting, as it was our first major All Stars season where we had representation from EVERY season. A feat tbh. On top of that, Discord became a real part of the game AND we had a dedicated viewers section that didn't say ANYTHING AT ALL (to the other players)! Personally, this was one of my favorite seasons to host so far because you all truly brought it. And seeing all of the drama unfold was *chef's kiss* perfect. We hope to continue this trend of utilizing Discord into next season.

Again, we really want to thank our main judges  (@Posh Spice, @clue, @Dylan', and @supaspaz) for dedicating their time to really provide thoughtful critiques and rankings for everyone, truly shaping the game. The viewers too for a) not spilling anything and b) really engaging with what was going on during the season.

Now, it's time for the moment that we've all been waiting for. The last 2+ months have been building to this: the coronation of ATRL's tenth Sole Survivor and THE all star. The power has shifted over to the members of our jury. All nine members of the jury have voted! Good work everyone!

Tonight, you want to see your name on these parchments.

For the final time this season, I will read the votes....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.