Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Ghostly's Countdown | BEST OF 2021 | FULL LIST

Featured Replies

90-71: Best Day Of My Life + Geronimo + Teenage Dream + When I Was Your Man + Hard Times + No Good In Goodbyes + Misery + Houdini + Thunder + Moves Like Jagger + The Fighter + High Hopes + Kids :party:

 

 

70-51: Madness + Clarity + Stressed Out + Be Your Everything + Between The Raindrops + Castle On The Hill + Finesse + Wanted + Radioactive + What About Us + 11 Minutes + This Is Gospel + Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) + Brick By Boring Brick + How Did You Love + No Matter What :jamming:

  • Replies 230
  • Views 19.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

WhP4xHJ.jpg

 

| 050 | |2013|
| 049 | |2017|
| 048 | |2015|
| 047 | |2010|
| 046 | |2010|
| 045 | |2012|
| 044 | |2011|
| 043 | |2016|
| 042 | |2011|
| 041 | |2015|

 

| 040 | |2017|
| 039 | |2016|
| 038 | |2017|
| 037 | |2012|
| 036 | |2010|
| 035 | |2013|
| 034 | |2016|
| 033 | |2016|
| 032 | |2014|
| 031 | |2011|

50-41: The Phoenix + Just The Way You Are + Kings and Queens + Never Gonna Leave This Bed + Up&Up + Sing + Angels Fall :party:

 

40-31: Lights Out + The Sound + Feel Again + Love The Way You Lie + Stay The Night + Superheroes + Ready To Go (Get Me Off My Mind) :party:

  • Author

WhP4xHJ.jpg

| 030 | |2017|
| 029 | |2010|
| 028 | |2014|
| 027 | |2015|
| 026 | |2013|
| 025 | |2014|
| 024 | |2015|
| 023 | |2014|
| 022 | |2012|
| 021 | |2013|

Over and Over Again + Airplanes + Thinking Out Loud + Tear In My Heart + Still Into You + Uptown Funk + Love Runs Out + Kids In The Street :clap3::jamming: 

  • Author

WhP4xHJ.jpg

| 020 | |2012|
| 019 | |2011|
| 018 | |2015|
| 017 | |2013|
| 016 | |2012|

| 015 | |2012|
| 014 | |2013|
| 013 | |2011|
| 012 | |2013|
| 011 | |2011|

Lullaby is okay I guess...

Invincible is pretty good but if I were to keep any Hedley song at this point it would probably be One Life

Never got into Years & Years

I always thought JGMAR was overrated, far from the best P!nk song this decade

Here I Am Alive was a cute bop back then, but I don't really listen to it anymore

Corre though is amazing :worship:

Mirrors I could never really get into either...

Paradise :alexz:

IILM pretty good, they had better singles this decade though mainly in Waking Up era

Jet Lag is okay, not nearly as good as what Simple Plan did during the early/mid 2000s

Lullaby + Just Give Me A Reason + Here I Am Alive + Mirrors + Paradise + If I Lose Myself + Jet Lag :party:

  • Author

WhP4xHJ.jpg

| 010 | |2015|
| 009 | |2010|
| 008 | |2014|
| 007 | |2011|

| 006 | |2012|
| 005 | |2017|
| 004 | |2013|

 

Final Set On Sunday! :duca: 

Dead Inside + Waiting For The End + A Sky Full Of Stars + Astronaut + Whatever It Takes + Holding On To You :party:

  • Author

WhP4xHJ.jpg

| 003 | |2018|
| 002 | |2012|
| 001 | |2013|

 

Thanks for the comments. For the first time I'll be posting my countdown here at least monthly :biggrin:

Good beginning :clap3:

I Love number #1, congrats :worship:

DUa Lipa, Billie Eilish, Harry Styles :worship2:

gREEN Day, Jonas and Halsey too :heart2:

 

 

I hope to see you on my Top 10 too :)

I hadn’t listened to The Chain, but let me check it now.

Blinding Lights is a masterpiece :alexz:

Physical is too high though :eli:

Adore You, Mind is a Prison, Everything I Wanted :clap3: (although Billie has better singles)

Need to check JP Cooper too

Blinding lights #1 :party:

Everything I wanted, Physical & What a man gotta do todas subiendo!! :heart2:

Oh Yeah! + Shakin' Off The Rust + Our Love + everything i wanted + The Chain + Before You Go + You should be sad + Resentment :party:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.