Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

2010S ULTIMATE TOP 96 SONGS

Featured Replies

I have spent months, literally, trying to put this chart together.  I combined "two metrics," the "Inverse Points Chart" and the "Real Points Chart", both on Pulse (hyperlinks in article for sources) to come up with the 2010s Ultimate Top 96 Songs. This piece still needs some formatting clean up, but it's complete enough now to share with others to see and read.

 

EDIT: After going back and adding "Harlem Shake" 449 k inverse points to its 1.08 MM real points, HS sneaks into the chart at #93 with 1.539 MM points.  So, now this chart includes all 96 songs from Kane Newtrality's research.

 

https://chartanalyticsbrief.wordpress.com/2020/01/19/2010s-ultimate-top-95-songs/

 

 

  • Author
On 1/20/2020 at 6:44 PM, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Sweet!

 

:clap3:

Thank you! I have since added the years each song peaked to the chart. I still feel like this needs more work though.

 

Edit: After tabulating "Harlem Shake" inverse points, I have added Harlem Shake to the chart to make the chart 96 positions.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.