• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dessy

• Yvess

• EriKills

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

Not going back, to search but Guero did indeed vote. 

@LCTV girl why u kept voting to lynch ur self

2d31ac8602e77adc1152652b872c1c7d.gif

And looking at the mafia that’s been lynched so far I don’t think LCTV would draw attention to ha self like that. They’ve all been active but not done much to cause suspicion. I suspect Guero more than LCTV tbh. 

On 11/14/2019 at 9:58 AM, Guero said:

Lynch thecptz

2PsNCFs.gif

On 11/15/2019 at 12:33 AM, Guero said:

ma’am? 

On 11/15/2019 at 3:39 AM, Destro said:

Oops. Warning canceled.

2PsNCFs.gif

@URBAN

2PsNCFs.gif

my top 3 suspects right now are LCTV, Guero, and Erikills.

LCTV because of voting tendencies as I've gone back and forth between days and events. Also a couple of suspicious posts right after townies die. 

Eri has been quite active and has been mentioned several times by several dead townies but we've all sort of just ignored it. Eri also has a couple of interactions with many exposed mafia rats.

Guero is basically the same as Eri. Additionally, Guero, LCTV, and Nurr were present to immediately react to the news of Psycho's death by mafia at night. All three posted similar trolly posts. Now most of us like to kii and cackle throughout the game but all the revealed mafia members (and the jester thot Aiko) have a long history in this thread of posting en mass after a town lynching/death (contributing to their post count/activity and trying to act shocked/surprised while secretly cackling in the mafia chat somewhere). 

Also if we step back and look at my epic blunder of the Hikari lynching (which we all ignored after the very distracting Baby Z, Dibbles, and Hug nonsense), we never go around to sniffing out the hidden mafia members in the game's first and biggest theory based bandwagon so far.

Hikari    (14) -    Chiidish    Jeremy Corbyn    EriKills    Mr. Blue_Shirt    Overprotected    Guero    Psycho    thecptz    Aiko.    Witch Privilege    luckystrike    wxvii    LCTV    Yvess    

No Lynch    (6) -    KatyCatPH    Dibbles    Wonderpuss        Nurr    Marvin    URBAN

Keep in mind Disruptive was already gone before this vote so essentially this tally accounts for 4 mafia members GONE and DUSTED. Since there aren't any 3P people left in this game either, it's safe to say that the remaining 1 or 2 mafia members are somewhere in this vote. 

I say we should examine the members left from this vote and see if we can smoke out a rat. 

Keep in mind that URBAN is the last person left from that No Lynch vote and it's not entirely impossible for him to be mafia, just unlikely given our current knowledge of the vote. It's also possible that the remaining mafia is one of the quiet members still left (wxvii and Mr. Blue shirt :cupid:) who are hoping to go under the radar, but based on this games trend all the mafia members have been active so it's smarter to choose from 

Me (I am not a rat)

Overprotected

Eri

LCTV

Guero  

13 minutes ago, Chiidish said:

my top 3 suspects right now are LCTV, Guero, and Erikills.

LCTV because of voting tendencies as I've gone back and forth between days and events. Also a couple of suspicious posts right after townies die. 

Eri has been quite active and has been mentioned several times by several dead townies but we've all sort of just ignored it. Eri also has a couple of interactions with many exposed mafia rats.

Guero is basically the same as Eri. Additionally, Guero, LCTV, and Nurr were present to immediately react to the news of Psycho's death by mafia at night. All three posted similar trolly posts. Now most of us like to kii and cackle throughout the game but all the revealed mafia members (and the jester thot Aiko) have a long history in this thread of posting en mass after a town lynching/death (contributing to their post count/activity and trying to act shocked/surprised while secretly cackling in the mafia chat somewhere). 

Also if we step back and look at my epic blunder of the Hikari lynching (which we all ignored after the very distracting Baby Z, Dibbles, and Hug nonsense), we never go around to sniffing out the hidden mafia members in the game's first and biggest theory based bandwagon so far.

Keep in mind Disruptive was already gone before this vote so essentially this tally accounts for 4 mafia members GONE and DUSTED. Since there aren't any 3P people left in this game either, it's safe to say that the remaining 1 or 2 mafia members are somewhere in this vote. 

I say we should examine the members left from this vote and see if we can smoke out a rat. 

Keep in mind that URBAN is the last person left from that No Lynch vote and it's not entirely impossible for him to be mafia, just unlikely given our current knowledge of the vote. It's also possible that the remaining mafia is one of the quiet members still left (wxvii and Mr. Blue shirt :cupid:) who are hoping to go under the radar, but based on this games trend all the mafia members have been active so it's smarter to choose from 

Me (I am not a rat)

Overprotected

Eri

LCTV

Guero  

Trust me, if I was mafia I would not spend over 2 hours going through posts to come up with my theory.

I’m literally in here trying to be y’all guardian angel with these receipts. 

im going to be honest and say that i havent really been keeping up with this Mafia game unlike prior seasons because my schedule has been busier than normal. and you can see this in how Destro tags me near the end of the Day with some sassy remark about not having voted yet.

but if responding after Destro posts an update (in which he tags everyone btw) is all you guys have to go on, then... :priceless:

my role is completely useless anyway, so no loss for me.

1 hour ago, EriKills said:

@LCTV girl why u kept voting to lynch ur self

And looking at the mafia that’s been lynched so far I don’t think LCTV would draw attention to ha self like that. They’ve all been active but not done much to cause suspicion. I suspect Guero more than LCTV tbh. 

I think it's safer to vote for LCTV guys. If LCTV is revealed to not be mafia then maybe Eri is as clueless about who mafia members are as they claim to be. If he is revealed to be mafia than most likely Eri is mafia. 

Also my only pause on Eri is the fact that Emma Frost protected them last night (no idea who or why anyone would go out of their way to protect Eri unless they knew something or guessed that Aiko would target ha. either way i need time to think on this). 

I’m still sticking with LCTV.

Guero could be telling the truth. 

But y’all need to take a closer look at the votes, the pattern, etc. 

I also think some of the quiet members are suspect. Do we even know how many villains are left?

Just now, URBAN said:

Do we even know how many villains are left?

No unfortunately. The only known fact is that there were three third party roles who are now all gone. Destro hasn't told us the amount of mafia members :katie:

I'm guessing there is one left, or a maximum of two left in the game. 

2 minutes ago, luckystrike said:

not me going back and forth between Guero and LCTV :rip: 

Good thing that midday Thanos story essentially cleared all my suspicion of you 

well since I need to vote, and since it’s between me and someone else...

Lynch LCTV

@Guero ok, I see that you did indeed submit a vote for TheCptz, but why did you not vote with town all the way through? By this I mean, why didn't you vote for Nurr? 

Non-Aligned:

Witch Privilege

Jeremy Corbyn

Aiko

Mafia:

Disruptive

TheCptz

Wonderpuss

Nurr

@Chiidish are you sure there were only 3 non-aligned roles? 

Yeah, this is from page 1 when Destro describes the game 

I am looking for about 23-25 players. I'm willing to go less if sign-up is poor. But no more than 25. Number of town and mafia will not be revealed. But there are 3 Third Party. 

Remaining players:

wxvii

luckystrike

URBAN

Chiidish

Guero

EriKills

KatyCatPH

Overprotected

Mr. Blue_Shirt

LCTV

KatycatPH is gone now the Mafia killed ha, she was Galactus.

41 minutes ago, URBAN said:

@Guero ok, I see that you did indeed submit a vote for TheCptz, but why did you not vote with town all the way through? By this I mean, why didn't you vote for Nurr? 

im pretty sure that was the day after my mans birthday... so i just voted for someone who i thought was suspicious because i was recovering.

On 11/17/2019 at 9:09 AM, Guero said:

Lynch luckystrike

On 11/17/2019 at 11:15 AM, Destro said:

Mid-Day 6 Story: Infinity

Witch Privilege has died. Witch Privilege was...

Reveal hidden contents

XreeXjq.png

Non-aligned.

Thanos has lost the powers of the Infinity Gauntlet. 

On 11/17/2019 at 2:08 PM, Guero said:

im hungover so idk what just happened.

nnnn yeah i remember now.

I just noticed something.

When Hikari and EriKills were both up for lynching, the following Mafia came to her defense.

On 11/12/2019 at 10:07 AM, thecptz said:

ok wait why are we lynching Hikari and erik?

On 11/12/2019 at 10:09 AM, Nurr said:

explain?

lenostudios05_1_large.jpg.aac0cef1e415a7

And EriKills responded to OverProtective's post accusing ha of Mafia with: 

On 11/12/2019 at 11:34 AM, EriKills said:

You FATass bitch. 

To be fair me co-signing with Disruptive about getting rid of a non-poster (we either get rid of a lowkey mafia or a useless townie) might seem sus but Idc I stand by it. 

If Hikari turns out as townie maybe we pick one of the non posters..

Also, this was Hikari's list.

On 11/12/2019 at 11:59 AM, Hikari said:

Most likely mafia

Psycho

Guero

EriKills 

Most likely mafia and definitely dumb

thecptz

The names I scratched out were proven to be Town.

Here's my updated list:

LCTV

EriKills

Guero

LCTV and EriKills are most likely to be Mafia based on their interactions in the first few pages.

15 minutes ago, URBAN said:

I just noticed something.

When Hikari and EriKills were both up for lynching, the following Mafia came to her defense.

And EriKills responded to OverProtective's post accusing ha of Mafia with: 

Also, this was Hikari's list.

Yup yup, I saw all this too. Perhaps we have found some rats 

Going after non-posters like Eri suggested also seems like a great way to keep Mafia alive.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.