• Yvess

• EriKills

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, luckystrike said:

what happens in case of a tie 3-3? do they both get lynched? :psyduck:

Randomized

40 minutes ago, Guero said:

I find it odd that Overprotected has voted with the majority every time...

Also, how do we know luckystrike is confirmed town? I didn't see anything in the recent pages.

I admit I have bandwagoned a few times specially the first days but I tried to post my reasoning too 

Luckystrike is responsible (since no one else has claimed the role) for the mid day story here 

So they both claim they've been busy and haven't paid attention to the game but since Blue Shirt actually hast the least amount of posts in the thread I'm gonna Lynch Guero

and since he hasn't voted, and will obviously vote for me...

Lynch Guero

I hope Mafia enjoys their win. :priceless:

3 hours ago, Overprotected said:

My role is namor (yeah idk her either) but I'm town aligned, I have no ability :rip: I haven't been very active I know but I've always tried to read all the posts and vote for who I thought was mafia and I believe I got thecptz and wonderpuss correct

I mean this could be so easily fabricated, considering Namor is such an irrelevant ass character askdjdkd. 

@Destro i’d like clarification on the rules. don’t we get elim’d for revealing our role/character or is it JUST if we post the actual card? 

11 minutes ago, EriKills said:

I mean this could be so easily fabricated, considering Namor is such an irrelevant ass character askdjdkd. 

@Destro i’d like clarification on the rules. don’t we get elim’d for revealing our role/character or is it JUST if we post the actual card? 

giphy.gif

No but seriously this is in the op 

post an image of your role pm, you will be disqualifie

So I don't think I should be dq :emofish: 

12 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

giphy.gif

No but seriously this is in the op 

So I don't think I should be dq :emofish: 

The fact you caved so easily into revealing your “role” when that wasn’t even necessary, and how convenient its an irrelevant ass character to insure you didn’t accidentally picked an already used role... 

Im on to you, fatty.

2 minutes ago, EriKills said:

The fact you caved so easily into revealing your “role” when that wasn’t even necessary, and how convenient its an irrelevant ass character to insure you didn’t accidentally picked an already used role... 

Im on to you, fatty.

I did it cause people are quick to bandwagon and character was mentioned in the story when wonderpuss died I believe and tbf I've never heard of most of the characters that have been revealed :priceless:

You're free to investigate me Miss Kills I've done what I could

giphy.gif

55 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Jesus do yall not read the rules AT ALL?

giphy.gif

On 11/3/2019 at 9:12 PM, Destro said:

You make a screenshot of any PM I send you and share it, directly quote any PM I send you, or post an image of your role pm, you will be disqualified. Posting images of roles which have been revealed is allowed, since that information will be accessible from the game thread.

On 11/3/2019 at 9:12 PM, Destro said:

There is no triple kill so you do not have to worry about outing your role. HOWEVER, there is an anti-claim mechnic in place. Mafia and 3P will have cover roles to blend in with the DC and Marvel Supers. So there is no way to confirm players simply by role claiming. Cover Roles are also thrown into the stories as well.  

giphy.gif

2 yes and 1 missing vote so far. 

giphy.gif

Lynch Guero

For the people who voted to lynch me, i am not a bad guy. I know who i am and i'm not ashamed of it

Oh wait, but i kinda suspect wxvii though :celestial5:

Unlynch Guero

Lynch wxii

I need one more yes 

giphy.gif

Unlynch Guero

Lynch Overprotected

if ur actually mafia f*ck u Guero 

giphy.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.