• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dessy

• Yvess

• EriKills

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

Another DQ? And a night phase now? Yeah it's over. We might as well post our cards at this point :toofunny2:

9 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

Girl that's like one of the fundamentals of thia game :rip:

issa joke :emofish:

Lucky is on to something. If I don't make it out just know I would have 

Lynch Overprotected

Day 9 - The Lost Tomorrow

Chiidish has been killed by the Z-fighters. Chiidish was...

Spoiler

wIorIZV.png

Aligned with town

It is now Day 9. You have 24 hours to submit a valid lynch vote.

Six remains.

@wxvii  @luckystrike  @Guero   @EriKills @Overprotected @Mr. Blue_Shirt

Apologies for delay. Results at work and on mobile is a nightmare

16 minutes ago, Destro said:

Day 9 - The Lost Tomorrow

Chiidish has been killed by the Z-fighters. Chiidish was...

Hide contents

wIorIZV.png

Aligned with town

It is now Day 9. You have 24 hours to submit a valid lynch vote.

Six remains.

@wxvii  @luckystrike  @Guero   @EriKills @Overprotected @Mr. Blue_Shirt

:cries:

I'm on mobile right now but **** it before y'all do clownery on what could be our last day

Spoiler

My role is namor (yeah idk her either) but I'm town aligned, I have no ability :rip: I haven't been very active I know but I've always tried to read all the posts and vote for who I thought was mafia and I believe I got thecptz and wonderpuss correct

That being said there are two bigger suspects right now but I don't know who to lynch cause we need to be extremely careful today

9 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

I'm on mobile right now but **** it before y'all do clownery on what could be our last day

Hide contents

My role is namor (yeah idk her either) but I'm town aligned, I have no ability :rip: I haven't been very active I know but I've always tried to read all the posts and vote for who I thought was mafia and I believe I got thecptz and wonderpuss correct

That being said there are two bigger suspects right now but I don't know who to lynch cause we need to be extremely careful today

What bigger suspects? Better not be me cause of my voting patterns/habits. I try my best to keep up but it never works. :rip: I assure you and whoever else that suspects that I am Mafia that I am a town member and killing me will just blow the game and chance of winning for the other townies :skull:

With that being said, I’m just gonna make my own decision and Lynch Mr. Blue Shirt for now :giraffe:

Lynch luckystrike

This obsession with me when I am town is getting tiring. :zzz: 

3 minutes ago, Guero said:

Lynch luckystrike

Ma'am he's confirmed town :rip:

Just now, Overprotected said:

Ma'am he's confirmed town :rip:

Where?

I'm telling y'all that I haven't really been paying attention. 

15 minutes ago, Guero said:

Lynch luckystrike

if you are town why don’t you try to defend yourself or at least vote for someone else to not ruin town’s chances of winning instead of wasting a vote on me when everyone already knows I’m town :rip:

6 minutes ago, luckystrike said:

if you are town why don’t you try to defend yourself or at least vote for someone else to not ruin town’s chances of winning instead of wasting a vote on me when everyone already knows I’m town :rip:

I have defended myself? But the fixation on me continues for whatever reason. It seems like I'll be lynched, so town's chances of winning is going to be ruined anyway. :rofl:

My role was literally useless and I HATE Dessy for giving it to me. 

Lynch Mr_Blue_Shirt

Day 1:

Cherry123: mokitsu, Disruptive, Psycho, Hikari, Cherry123, Overprotected, EriKills, Jeremy Corbyn, wxvii, Nurr, Hug, PinkBox, Yvess, thecptz, Aiko. 

No Lynch: KatyCatPH, Dibbles, Wonderpuss, Chiidish, luckystrike, LCTV, URBAN, Marvin, Mr. Blue_Shirt, Guero

No Vote: Witch Privilege

Day 2:

No Lynch: mokitsu, Psycho, Hikari, Cherry123, Overprotected, EriKills, Jeremy Corbyn, wxvii, Nurr, Hug, PinkBox, Yvess, thecptz, Aiko., KatyCatPH, Dibbles, Wonderpuss, Chiidish, luckystrike, URBAN, Marvin, Mr. Blue_Shirt, Guero

Hug: Disruptive

No Vote: LCTV

Day 3:

Hikari: Chiidish, Jeremy Corbyn, EriKills, Mr. Blue_Shirt, Overprotected, Guero, Psycho, thecptz, Aiko., Witch Privilege, luckystrike, wxvii, LCTV, Yvess  

EriKills: Hikari                                                   
No Lynch: KatyCatPH, Dibbles, Wonderpuss, Nurr, Marvin, URBAN       

Day 4:

thecptz: Yvess, Overprotected, Nurr, KatyCatPH, Jeremy Corbyn, thecptz, Aiko., EriKills, Chiidish, luckystrike, Witch Privilege, wxvii, Mr. Blue_Shirt, Dibbles, Guero

Dibbles: Hug

EriKills: URBAN

LCTV: LCTV

No Vote: Wonderpuss, Marvin

Day 5:

Wonderpuss: luckystrike, Chiidish, KatyCatPH, Overprotected, Guero, EriKills, Nurr, Wonderpuss, Jeremy Corbyn, wxvii, LCTV, Marvin, Aiko. Mr. Blue_Shirt

luckystrike: Witch Privilege

No Vote: URBAN

Day 6:

Nurr: URBAN, Mr. Blue_Shirt, Overprotected, Chiidish, KatyCatPH, luckystrike, Jeremy Corbyn, wxvii

luckystrike: Aiko., Guero

Aiko.: Nurr

No Lynch: EriKills

No Vote: Marvin

Day 7:

Aiko.: EriKills, LCTV, Overprotected,URBAN, Aiko. Mr. Blue_Shirt

LCTV: Chiidish, Guero

No Lynch: KatyCatPH, luckystrike

No Vote: wxvii

Day 8:

LCTV: URBAN, Chiidish, Overprotected, wxvii, Guero, Mr. Blue_Shirt, luckystrike

Guero: EriKills, LCTV

I find it odd that Overprotected has voted with the majority every time...

Also, how do we know luckystrike is confirmed town? I didn't see anything in the recent pages.

17 minutes ago, Guero said:

I find it odd that Overprotected has voted with the majority every time...

Also, how do we know luckystrike is confirmed town? I didn't see anything in the recent pages.

cause I was being heavily targeted out of nowhere by Witch Privilege who turned out to be non-aligned after he was murdered, the whole Thanos thing that you missed cause you were hungover I think :ahh:

according to the voting tally all the inactive ones have always voted for the majority, so we basically have no clue of who it could be out of them do we :rip: there’s nothing weird about their voting patterns

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.