ATRL Mafia V: War of Power | fin.

Dessy

21 minutes ago, URBAN said:

I just noticed something.

When Hikari and EriKills were both up for lynching, the following Mafia came to her defense.

On 11/12/2019 at 9:07 AM, thecptz said:

ok wait why are we lynching Hikari and erik?

On 11/12/2019 at 9:09 AM, Nurr said:

explain?

lenostudios05_1_large.jpg.aac0cef1e415a7

How are those posts proof as them “defending me” :rip:  and Hikari also falsely claimed people as town/mafia. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dessy

• Yvess

• EriKills

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Guero said:

Going after non-posters like Eri suggested also seems like a great way to keep Mafia alive.

No I just want the non posters like @LCTV and @wxvii to post other than their votes and  “omg what’s going on!!!!” so we can actually gain some kind of clues. The non-poster mafias are always the hardest to identify, and non-posting townies are absolutely useless (ie Marvin) 

I do agree about the non posters. There should be some rule about posts per day for all players. 

If something happens to me after tonight though, look into these people.

EriKills

Guero

WXVII

whew at least Emma Frost believes me (Queen!!!). But yah I’m not mafia girls, no matter how hard some of y’all are TRYING it. :beatfreak:

Lynch LCTV

but I also think Guero is more sus. :sorry:

I think Eri is Non-Aligned, or maybe he got the same role as Aiko i don't know :celestial5: 

Lynch LCTV this time, if he's not a mafia then i'm suing :angry:

Oh wait, there was a new member who joined the game to replace someone here. Is it worldwide angel? 

Is the user still in the game? 

:celestial5:

4 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Oh wait, there was a new member who joined the game to replace someone here. Is it worldwide angel? 

Is the user still in the game? 

:celestial5:

Worldwide Angel replaced Yvess for like one second but Yvess was killed by mafia so Dessy just placed ha back as sub. And didn’t use ha to replace any of the 3 townies that gave up :monkey: 

1 hour ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

I think Eri is Non-Aligned, or maybe he got the same role as Aiko i don't know :celestial5: 

Lynch LCTV this time, if he's not a mafia then i'm suing :angry:

There are no more third party roles. Three were promised and three are gone now. There is only mafia and town left. Starting to think your inactivity and popping in from time to time is a front sis...

Yeah I see where this is going.  If we don't guess a mafia member this day phase or the next it's over. They're just gonna play the 'he said she said' or play dumb till they can overwhelm or split the vote enough to pick us off. 

Is there no one from town with a power that has revealed or given a clue as to who is left in mafia? You'd have nothing to lose by revealing or hinting at this stage.

Tbh if we think about it logically I don't think the Natalia Kills stan is mafia? I mean... 

Spoiler

Did Emma Frost just guessed correctly who to protect from Aiko? :thing:

But here for lynching his fat ass though

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

Tbh if we think about it logically I don't think the Natalia Kills stan is mafia? I mean... 

Hide contents

Did Emma Frost just guessed correctly who to protect from Aiko? :thing:

But here for lynching his fat ass though

giphy.gif

That's the thing even if someone guessed who Aiko would pick, there's still a high chance that they don't know Eri's role/identity.

Honestly knowing Emma Frost's power it's more likely she has the ability to interfere with someone's ability by reading their thoughts and then stopping that action, hence the protection. Entirely possible that Emma frost used their ability on Aiko (since many of us predicted that Jester might have some sort of backlash power from lynching). Or Emma could maybe have the ability to use telepathy to see a role once and/or protect someone once.

Regardless, would be nice if Emma could maybe let us know what they were thinking when they used their power *wink ****ing wink* 

I... forgot about this. Yall have an extra 5 hours!

7 minutes ago, Chiidish said:

That's the thing even if someone guessed who Aiko would pick, there's still a high chance that they don't know Eri's role/identity.

Honestly knowing Emma Frost's power it's more likely she has the ability to interfere with someone's ability by reading their thoughts and then stopping that action, hence the protection. Entirely possible that Emma frost used their ability on Aiko (since many of us predicted that Jester might have some sort of backlash power from lynching). Or Emma could maybe have the ability to use telepathy to see a role once and/or protect someone once.

Regardless, would be nice if Emma could maybe let us know what they were thinking when they used their power *wink ****ing wink* 

It would be nice but like we also need her so I don't think is a good idea for her to come out...

People I suspect as mafia 

Guero (some sus voting activity)

Wxvii (bandwagons and is always one of the last to place their vote, acts confused about what’s going on)

People I don’t suspect as mafia 

Luckystrike (because yah)

Overweighted (i think they made some points about lynching a mafia I forgot which though) 

Mr Blue Shirt (since they’ve defended me and I’m 100% town, but y’all will see eventually. Plus the guy in their avi is hot)

Chiidish (seems to be mostly accurate about voting off mafia....idk) 

Myself (because the card Dessy PM’d me is a Marvel character + said I was aligned with town x 

Unsure of 

Urban (they’re voting/inactivity in the beginning made me sus but as of late gives me townie vibes + suspects the same people I suspect as mafia... (Wxvii and Guero))

LCTV (idk because they never post. The self lynch vote was weird - honestly I feel like they’re more so just another townie that wants out of the game tbh)

whew hope I’m right about at least one of you :rip: 

Doesn't have to be today. Could be the next day phase. After the next night phase.

Honestly not sure you guys realize how close we are to losing.  There is not many of us left :shakeno:

11 minutes ago, Destro said:

I... forgot about this. Yall have an extra 5 hours!

Post the voting tally sheet you flop. 

Offical time left: 3 hours and 7 minutes.

I got distracted by the weather conditions and changes of plan. Night might be slightly longer as well. 

iyQQBho.jpg

2 hours ago, EriKills said:

Worldwide Angel replaced Yvess for like one second but Yvess was killed by mafia so Dessy just placed ha back as sub. And didn’t use ha to replace any of the 3 townies that gave up :monkey: 

Mess... not ha came and went just like that :rip:

1 hour ago, Chiidish said:

There are no more third party roles. Three were promised and three are gone now. There is only mafia and town left. Starting to think your inactivity and popping in from time to time is a front sis...

I'm sorry, i'm busy doing my thesis for my final years in collage :skull: I usually open atrl around 5 am or 7 pm in Indonesian time. That's why most of the time i missed the discussion here or Dessy @ing me in the final hours of voting

1 hour ago, EriKills said:

LCTV just another townie that wants out of the game tbh

clock me.

I feel bad lol.

I know I'm innocent but I haven't had time to really play this. That's probably why they never killed me via night shift.

3 hours ago, EriKills said:

People I suspect as mafia 

Guero (some sus voting activity)

Wxvii (bandwagons and is always one of the last to place their vote, acts confused about what’s going on)

People I don’t suspect as mafia 

Luckystrike (because yah)

Overweighted (i think they made some points about lynching a mafia I forgot which though) 

Mr Blue Shirt (since they’ve defended me and I’m 100% town, but y’all will see eventually. Plus the guy in their avi is hot)

Chiidish (seems to be mostly accurate about voting off mafia....idk) 

Myself (because the card Dessy PM’d me is a Marvel character + said I was aligned with town x 

Unsure of 

Urban (they’re voting/inactivity in the beginning made me sus but as of late gives me townie vibes + suspects the same people I suspect as mafia... (Wxvii and Guero))

LCTV (idk because they never post. The self lynch vote was weird - honestly I feel like they’re more so just another townie that wants out of the game tbh)

whew hope I’m right about at least one of you :rip: 

Wrong :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.