FINAL: Travis 223k; Nicki 190k

Hector

1 minute ago, Watch'N'Learn said:

Why is this bad though? This doesn't include her bundle and tbh for someone who is apparently over and cancelled and replaced according to atrl and the media, I expected less. This has been a messy ass era and she is still pushing almost 200k and #1 in over 80 countries. I don't even like her but y'all do too much on her and Queen is a great album. She won imo

THANK YOU! 

I really appreciate the members in here being honest instead of trying to be petty cause it’s just getting straight up ridiculous. She did that! 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattyboy

• slw84

• Navyofbadgals

• TheDevilsAdvocate

It's been obvious since last year the album was never going to smash, especially after Cardi blew up. What matters is that she served an amazing album that cemented her legacy. And let's not with the constant "but rap is bigger now!", Nicki is just like all the other early 10s pop girls, naturally decliining after almost a decade at the top. 

2 hours ago, TheSugarVenom said:

Imagine having the time, energy, and passion to write out this multi-paragraph essay about why your fave is NOT a flop. This is ATRL, sis. Think it’s time for you to take a break, it’s getting to you. :dies: 

giphy.gif

I said 150k so I’m satisfied. It still baffles me how ATRL drags someone all the way up to release, then act surprised act numbers they actually should’ve expected. Y’all are losers.

QueenofCopyPaste
7 minutes ago, Watch'N'Learn said:

Why is this bad though? This doesn't include her bundle and tbh for someone who is apparently over and cancelled and replaced according to atrl and the media, I expected less. This has been a messy ass era and she is still pushing almost 200k and #1 in over 80 countries. I don't even like her but y'all do too much on her and Queen is a great album. She won imo

It has bundles. 

41 minutes ago, MusicTalker said:

No. It's her best album.

Actual album quality often doesn't matter with perception, though. People will use whatever they can against her to make her look worse. That's just where her career is at rn. Kind of like Katy last year and Gaga in 2013. All the **** in the air about her has turned people off from giving her music a chance, and Cardi slaying left and right does have something to do with that too. The concept of having one queen in pop and hip hop is really harmful to the other big girls and ends up doing **** like this, and y'all stans and y'all's petty arguments fall for it everytime (@'ing the people who perpertuate Nicki vs Cardi on the daily). Not saying Nicki hasn't done her own actions to influence the negativity/perception, BUT the stans on both sides are making it more played out.

To summarize it bluntly, the way people are looking at it is out with the "old" (Nicki), in with the new (Cardi). An ugly and sexist ideology but I see it played out irl and in the HDD numbers.

Don’t lie to yourself.

the album is a mess! She should’ve shortened to 12 songs. It’s not cohesive. The album is all over the place. Way too long. It gets boring towards the middle.

3 minutes ago, Glynnefluence said:

It has bundles. 

This prediction doesn't include bundles. 

4 minutes ago, Glynnefluence said:

It has bundles. 

the bundles won't count until next week when physicals are shipped.

QueenofCopyPaste
2 minutes ago, Watch'N'Learn said:

This prediction doesn't include bundles. 

HDD always includes it as per update. Backread the pages in here as people got the redeem codes on their emails 

1 minute ago, Glynnefluence said:

HDD always includes it as per update. Backread the pages in here as people got the redeem codes on their emails 

Oh okay. In that case I still don't think it's bad but thank you for clearing that up!

18 minutes ago, Watch'N'Learn said:

It’s 2018. #1 on iTunes means nothing anymore. Look at the pure sales numbers. 

150k isn’t almost 200k. 

Ganja Burn > Cardi 

Cardi is cute and I love her lots, but show some respect to Nicki, she actually has a career on her shoulders.

21 minutes ago, Watch'N'Learn said:

Needing to 2x her pure sales to reach 200k isn't "close to 200k", #1 in iTunes on 80 countries mean nothing when she isn't going #1 on any official chart, like in UK she is doing less than 10k fw :skull: 

Why are y'all saying less than Xtina?? This is predicted to do 150K, Xtina did like 70K, chill :deadbanana4:

15 minutes ago, janetjacksonstan said:

Why are y'all saying less than Xtina?? This is predicted to do 150K, Xtina did like 70K, chill :deadbanana4:

I think they mean in pure sales.

Not sure why this is 30 pages long when it's in line with most of your predictions

3 minutes ago, Weed said:

Not sure why this is 30 pages long when it's in line with most of your predictions

Haha THANK YOU! So damn extra for no reason. :lmao:

Jason Mraz (Atlantic) 28-32k, 24-27k

Travis is #5 on iTunes since Friday and Jason Mraz is #2  (Hit #1 for some hours), so does it mean that Travis will sell less than 30k in pure sales?

Educate me

:clown:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.