FINAL: Travis 223k; Nicki 190k

Hector

Nicki's annoying but this isn't great... then again, she's a female rapper a decade in doing these numbers. It's practically unheard of. I def don't see Cardi still doing 150k 10 years from now so ... kudos to Nicki for longevity. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattyboy

• slw84

• Navyofbadgals

• TheDevilsAdvocate

peterstyles13
Just now, Elite Four Brad said:

Omg yes legend use my avatar fellow Swiftie!

peterstyles13

Yas! We LOVE taste!

Z17Ug1B.jpgsGB8Qgp.gifZ17Ug1B.jpg

OT: Yikes

18 minutes ago, Nextobitorius said:

Now, are y'all comparing Nicki's FOURTH album studio with Cardi's DEBUT ? :toofunny3:please stop this nonsense

Cardi had a #1 hit, first of all, had a lot of promo, booked a lot of shows (Jimmy Fallon, SNL when she revealed her baby bump), had a Coachella performance... so it's only logical that she would outsell Onika. (Plus, it's her DEBUT album, therefore, more people would be curious to check it out)

Nicki, on the other hand, had her brother going to jail earlier this year, endless album push backs that pratically KILLED all the hype she had, uneventful performances (SNL) and some disastrous ones as well (the BET Awards), her being a constant mess on Twitter didn't hemp either, she alienated more than half of her fanbase and a lot of ppl turned against her due to the traditional hate bandwagon. And add to all of this the messy album rollout which is the rotten cherry on top. We all knew this era was going to be a mess from the beggining. Stop pretending to be shocked. Every artist has a bad year/era, so it is totally normal. Besides, she delivered a solid album, which is more that I can say for the other one.

I know that some of y'all miserable shut ins are getting their lives rn. the perfect opportunity to start bashing and "dragging" Miss Onika and everything she has achieved so far..

It's all fun and games, but y'all already know who's gonna have the last laugh. Anyway...

But to deny Onika's status as a "Queen of Rap"... y'alls anuses must be prolapsed as hell to truly believe that shite.  It is beyond me that someone would doubt a second that Nicki is the queen of rap, because she IS the reigning queen of RAP. and no one could ever snatch that title from her, and surely not a stripper hoe straight outta the Bronx, and still fresh and new to the entertainment biz. Nicki has achieved more with her Pink Friday than Cardi could in ha entire career.

And don't come @ me with that "no number 1" bullshite... who needs a number one when you're the female artist with the most Billboard entries, a career that spanned almost a DECADE, longevity, versatilty, TALENT, a plethora of awards and prestigious prizes... Nicki is in fact RECOGNIZED as one of the most talented and successful female rappers by the entertainment industry. Nicki will be looked back for posterity and for the future generations of rappers, Hip Hop artists, and TRUE rap music connoisseurs to idolize. So put some respect to her name. When the Belcalis novelty is over, her stans (or people who think that her success makes them also better beings) would abandon her the SECOND she flops, and she will be getting the same treatment as a gum someone "accidentally" stepped on while walking on a sidewalk.

How is she the reigning queen of rap when another female rap artist had a significantly higher debut this year? :celestial5:

Barbz, don’t fall for this mess. Continue streaming Queen ! 

21 minutes ago, Nextobitorius said:

Now, are y'all comparing Nicki's FOURTH album studio with Cardi's DEBUT ? :toofunny3:please stop this nonsense

Cardi had a #1 hit, first of all, had a lot of promo, booked a lot of shows (Jimmy Fallon, SNL when she revealed her baby bump), had a Coachella performance... so it's only logical that she would outsell Onika. (Plus, it's her DEBUT album, therefore, more people would be curious to check it out)

Nicki, on the other hand, had her brother going to jail earlier this year, endless album push backs that pratically KILLED all the hype she had, uneventful performances (SNL) and some disastrous ones as well (the BET Awards), her being a constant mess on Twitter didn't hemp either, she alienated more than half of her fanbase and a lot of ppl turned against her due to the traditional hate bandwagon. And add to all of this the messy album rollout which is the rotten cherry on top. We all knew this era was going to be a mess from the beggining. Stop pretending to be shocked. Every artist has a bad year/era, so it is totally normal. Besides, she delivered a solid album, which is more that I can say for the other one.

I know that some of y'all miserable shut ins are getting their lives rn. the perfect opportunity to start bashing and "dragging" Miss Onika and everything she has achieved so far..

It's all fun and games, but y'all already know who's gonna have the last laugh. Anyway...

But to deny Onika's status as a "Queen of Rap"... y'alls anuses must be prolapsed as hell to truly believe that shite.  It is beyond me that someone would doubt a second that Nicki is the queen of rap, because she IS the reigning queen of RAP. and no one could ever snatch that title from her, and surely not a stripper hoe straight outta the Bronx, and still fresh and new to the entertainment biz. Nicki has achieved more with her Pink Friday than Cardi could in ha entire career.

And don't come @ me with that "no number 1" bullshite... who needs a number one when you're the female artist with the most Billboard entries, a career that spanned almost a DECADE, longevity, versatilty, TALENT, a plethora of awards and prestigious prizes... Nicki is in fact RECOGNIZED as one of the most talented and successful female rappers by the entertainment industry. Nicki will be looked back for posterity and for the future generations of rappers, Hip Hop artists, and TRUE rap music connoisseurs to idolize. So put some respect to her name. When the Belcalis novelty is over, her stans (or people who think that her success makes them also better beings) would abandon her the SECOND she flops, and she will be getting the same treatment as a gum someone "accidentally" stepped on while walking on a sidewalk.

Image result for weird gifs

Let me give Queen another listen. I feel bad for the sis :emofish:

49 minutes ago, Samuel. said:

But how are y'all surprised. Nobody cares about her music, now we have cardi b!

so these 150k is good is fine for ha  :emofish:

I knew that Cardi was stomping and that she was irrelevant now, but wow she is doing 150K with 19 tracks and a tour bundle, with a normal album release she would be doing Ciara numbers!!

The amount of pages already, MESS. 

The tour bundles honestly won't add THAT much, I was hoping for 200K ughhhh. .

4 minutes ago, peterstyles13 said:

Yas! We LOVE taste!

Z17Ug1B.jpgsGB8Qgp.gifZ17Ug1B.jpg

OT: Yikes

taylor queen

4 minutes ago, Divine said:

How is she the reigning queen of rap when another female rap artist had a significantly higher debut this year? :celestial5:

Interesting point was made

peterstyles13
Just now, Sam96 said:

taylor queen

The NIGHTMARES I will have tonight :toofunny2:

OT: Yikes [2]

Honey. 150K with 19 tracks? Oh it’s a flop indeed. Let’s see if she can be consistent but I think she’ll be out of the top 10 shortly

Just now, peterstyles13 said:

The NIGHTMARES I will have tonight :toofunny2:

OT: Yikes [2]

listen to call it what you want and you won't ever have nightmares again :)

Imagine naming the album QUEEN, but doing peasant numbers. She really set herself up for some dragging with that album title. 

How is the album doing 100K SEA/TEA though? It's doing average on AM, and definitely bombing in Spotify. Tidal ha power? 

Edited by Baby Judas

6 minutes ago, thedastardly said:

Nicki's annoying but this isn't great... then again, she's a female rapper a decade in doing these numbers. It's practically unheard of. I def don't see Cardi still doing 150k 10 years from now so ... kudos to Nicki for longevity. 

The test for Nicki was seeing if she could successfully cross over into the streaming era to maintain longevity. Cardi is thriving, so as long as streaming rules, I don’t see Cardi going anywhere. 

Nicki simply waited too long to release the album and I truly believe she over saturated the market with feature after feature. Instead of jumping on FEFE she should have released a promo single from her own album. Also playing Cluedo with her release date didn’t help. 

8 minutes ago, gerardsuxx said:

45K WITH bundles, so imagine the real number like 20K?

tumblr_inline_o4guj1GWBo1qc4k6q_500.gif

Doubt it

Screen_Shot_2018-08-13_at_4.25.22_PM.png

1 minute ago, Baby Judas said:

Imagine naming the album QUEEN, but doing peasant numbers

I laughed way more than i should have ddd

Lolol metoo got these rap and pop girls flopping. Why their sistren never support in times of need? 

Related image

Omfg 45k with bundle?? Wow bish and some people thought she had a chance against Ariana kensjdnskkskskdkdekjdjdkwkwjene 

Wow 

36 minutes ago, Nextobitorius said:

lil-kim-alientvy4q.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.