• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattyboy

• slw84

• Navyofbadgals

• TheDevilsAdvocate

8 minutes ago, Nextobitorius said:

Now, are y'all comparing Nicki's FOURTH album studio with Cardi's DEBUT ? :toofunny3:please stop this nonsense

Cardi had a #1 hit, first of all, had a lot of promo, booked a lot of shows (Jimmy Fallon, SNL when she revealed her baby bump), had a Coachella performance... so it's only logical that she would outsell Onika. (Plus, it's her DEBUT album, therefore, more people would be curious to check it out)

Nicki, on the other hand, had her brother going to jail earlier this year, endless album push backs that pratically KILLED all the hype she had, uneventful performances (SNL) and some disastrous ones as well (the BET Awards), her being a constant mess on Twitter didn't hemp either, she alienated more than half of her fanbase and a lot of ppl turned against her due to the traditional hate bandwagon. And add to all of this the messy album rollout which is the rotten cherry on top. We all knew this era was going to be a mess from the beggining. Stop pretending to be shocked. Every artist has a bad year/era, so it is totally normal. Besides, she delivered a solid album, which is more that I can say for the other one.

I know that some of y'all miserable shut ins are getting their lives rn. the perfect opportunity to start bashing and "dragging" Miss Onika and everything she has achieved so far..

It's all fun and games, but y'all already know who's gonna have the last laugh. Anyway...

But to deny Onika's status as a "Queen of Rap"... y'alls anuses must be prolapsed as hell to truly believe that shite.  It is beyond me that someone would doubt a second that Nicki is the queen of rap, because she IS the reigning queen of RAP. and no one could ever snatch that title from her, and surely not a stripper hoe straight outta the Bronx, and still fresh and new to the entertainment biz. Nicki has achieved more with her Pink Friday than Cardi could in ha entire career.

And don't come @ me with that "no number 1" bullshite... who needs a number one when you're the female artist with the most Billboard entries, a career that spanned almost a DECADE, longevity, versatilty, TALENT, a plethora of awards and prestigious prizes... Nicki is in fact RECOGNIZED as one of the most talented and successful female rappers by the entertainment industry. Nicki will be looked back for posterity and for the future generations of rappers, Hip Hop artists, and TRUE rap music connoisseurs to idolize. So put some respect to her name. When the Belcalis novelty is over, her stans (or people who think that her success makes them also better beings) would abandon her the SECOND she flops, and she will be getting the same treatment as a gum someone "accidentally" stepped on while walking on a sidewalk.

what is this :ahh: 

2 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

It is

also that's not how it works jafeoaiwjpefi

2 minutes ago, 6_INCH_HEELS said:

:lmao: I just can’t. 

I’m just not going to joke around anymore. You all turn it against me and paint me out to be the bad guy. Obviously I was pointing at the fact that bundles aren’t included. 

Edited by Mattyboy

Now, are y'all comparing Nicki's FOURTH album studio with Cardi's DEBUT ? :toofunny3:please stop this nonsense

Cardi had a #1 hit, first of all, had a lot of promo, booked a lot of shows (Jimmy Fallon, SNL when she revealed her baby bump), had a Coachella performance... so it's only logical that she would outsell Onika. (Plus, it's her DEBUT album, therefore, more people would be curious to check it out)

Nicki, on the other hand, had her brother going to jail earlier this year, endless album push backs that pratically KILLED all the hype she had, uneventful performances (SNL) and some disastrous ones as well (the BET Awards), her being a constant mess on Twitter didn't hemp either, she alienated more than half of her fanbase and a lot of ppl turned against her due to the traditional hate bandwagon. And add to all of this the messy album rollout which is the rotten cherry on top. We all knew this era was going to be a mess from the beggining. Stop pretending to be shocked. Every artist has a bad year/era, so it is totally normal. Besides, she delivered a solid album, which is more that I can say for the other one.

I know that some of y'all miserable shut ins are getting their lives rn. the perfect opportunity to start bashing and "dragging" Miss Onika and everything she has achieved so far..

It's all fun and games, but y'all already know who's gonna have the last laugh. Anyway...

But to deny Onika's status as a "Queen of Rap"... y'alls anuses must be prolapsed as hell to truly believe that shite.  It is beyond me that someone would doubt a second that Nicki is the queen of rap, because she IS the reigning queen of RAP. and no one could ever snatch that title from her, and surely not a stripper hoe straight outta the Bronx, and still fresh and new to the entertainment biz. Nicki has achieved more with her Pink Friday than Cardi could in ha entire career.

And don't come @ me with that "no number 1" bullshite... who needs a number one when you're the female artist with the most Billboard entries, a career that spanned almost a DECADE, longevity, versatilty, TALENT, a plethora of awards and prestigious prizes... Nicki is in fact RECOGNIZED as one of the most talented and successful female rappers by the entertainment industry. Nicki will be looked back for posterity and for the future generations of rappers, Hip Hop artists, and TRUE rap music connoisseurs to idolize. So put some respect to her name. When the Belcalis novelty is over, her stans (or people who think that her success makes them also better beings) would abandon her the SECOND she flops, and she will be getting the same treatment as a gum someone "accidentally" stepped on while walking on a sidewalk.

:deadbanana:

You okay sis?

It really aint that deep. Get some fresh air. 

Imagine being a stan and waiting four years for your fave to release an album and you can't spend $10 on it. That's the reality for Barbz right now. 

Just now, Elite Four Brad said:

Imagine being a stan and waiting four years for your fave to release an album and you can't spend $10 on it. That's the reality for Barbz right now. 

I don't think her fans not buying the album is the issue.

The problem would appear to be that she doesn't have many left. :celestial5:

QueenofCopyPaste
6 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

It’s not. I just now redeemed mine so now it’s 150,001 then if it is..

LMAOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 

1 minute ago, Mattyboy said:

I’m just not going to joke around anymore. You all turn it against me and paint me out to be the bad guy. Obviously I was pointing at the fact that bundles aren’t included. 

Don't take it personally, were just having a Kiki and laughing sis. It's ATRL tradition! Don't take it to heart.

OT: hmm yikes

Metamorphosis

Not that bad. Especially considering how messy the release was.

1 minute ago, Mattyboy said:

Girl, you’ve been bitching about these bundles the entire thread. You’re definitely not joking. :lmao: You clearly don’t know how predictions work since you’ve been asking the WHOLE thread how they’re counting something that’s not been redeemed. Take some deep breaths in and out, sugarlump. 

13 minutes ago, Elite Four Brad said:

I got 3 copies including the tour bundle and will also get the Target edition even tho I don’t have a way to listen to CDs. Plus I will get the vinyl if there is one. 

Edited by Mattyboy

12 minutes ago, Nextobitorius said:

:deadbanana4: Girl.

3 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

we really smashed on our keyboards to make you the bad guy

Mat-ty

1 minute ago, Divine said:

I don't think her fans not buying the album is the issue.

The problem would appear to be that she doesn't have many left. :celestial5:

If I was a Nicki stan I would've unstanned after this mess of an album. The only salvageable songs are Barbie Dreams and LLC. :rip:

peterstyles13
12 minutes ago, Nextobitorius said:

Z17Ug1B.jpg

1 hour ago, TheDevilsAdvocate said:

I hope Cardi doesn't win only cause people will say Atlantic paid for it. Fact is Nicki is more talented than Cardi, so she does deserve one before her BUT I would live for a good cackle if Cardi gets nominations and Nicki gets 0. :gaycat5:

For emphasis 

Cardis gona get at least 5 nominations ?????

Wow. This is weak af considering it includes a tour bundle. Nicki is cancelled. :fan:

4 minutes ago, 6_INCH_HEELS said:

Girl, you’ve been bitching about these bundles the entire thread. You’re definitely not joking. :lmao: You clearly don’t know how predictions work since you’ve been asking the WHOLE thread how they’re counting something that’s not been redeemed. Take some deep breaths in and out, sugarlump. 

I do know how they work. I was being sarcastic. I don’t care if you don’t believe me. It’s so clear. They didn’t factor in the digital codes redeemed yet.. And it’s impossible to really know until the end of the tracking week when Ticketmaster & Republic/Young Money sends the #’s. It’s not rocket science. :rip: 

Edited by Mattyboy

1 minute ago, peterstyles13 said:

Z17Ug1B.jpg

Omg yes legend use my avatar fellow Swiftie!

peterstyles13

14 minutes ago, Nextobitorius said:

Wouldn't be an iconic HDD thread without a meltdown essay :rip:

Ugb I love ATRL. 

16 minutes ago, Nextobitorius said:

Imagine having the time, energy, and passion to write out this multi-paragraph essay about why your fave is NOT a flop. This is ATRL, sis. Think it’s time for you to take a break, it’s getting to you. :dies: 

Oh well, it was fun while is lasted, Nicki had a good run. These numbers aren't good especially compared to other rappers who are all thriving

BarbFatale

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.