Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Justin Bieber | Receipts

Featured Replies

  • Author

UK

 

Another bpi Award for @justinbieber this week! 'Company' is now a Gold seller! ???#bpiAwards

 

(400,000)

  • Replies 134
  • Views 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Author

and

 

.@justinbieber & @davidguetta's collab '2U' has just gone Silver in the UK! #bpiAwards

 

(200,000)

  • Author

US

 

Despacito (all versions) 1,807,924

I'm The One 892,499

2U 143,703

@bsdoacao3 do you know how many records worldwide the Purpose era sold (SPS) ? I read 60million somewhere 

24 minutes ago, Cheers said:

@bsdoacao3 do you know how many records worldwide the Purpose era sold (SPS) ? I read 60million somewhere 

Where Are U Now: 6.0 Million SPS 

WDYM: 11.2 Million SPS

Sorry: 12.3 Million SPS 

Love Yourself: 11.6 Million SPS

Company: 1.6 Million SPS 

 

41.1 Million SPS for the singles.

 

I'm not sure how do to the SPS numbers for the album. He'll probably have that number. I believe its above 10 Million. The album is nearing 6 Million WW in sales. 

 

Edited by Benjichasin89

14 minutes ago, Benjichasin89 said:

Where Are U Now: 6.0 Million SPS 

WDYM: 11.2 Million SPS

Sorry: 12.3 Million SPS 

Love Yourself: 11.6 Million SPS

Company: 1.6 Million SPS 

 

41.1 Million SPS for the singles.

 

I'm not sure how do to the SPS numbers for the album. He'll probably have that number. I believe its above 10 Million. The album is nearing 6 Million WW in sales. 

 

Oh wow! Purpose era truly demolished. The album tracks did well in streaming too so it probably is near 60m. Wow.

15 hours ago, Cheers said:

Oh wow! Purpose era truly demolished. The album tracks did well in streaming too so it probably is near 60m. Wow.

CSPCJustinBieberTotals-1.png

 

14.7 Million SPS (it says 14.2 but Purpose is now at 5.8 Million) but yeah... 55.8 Million SPS. 

Edited by Benjichasin89

@bsdoacao3

 

Do you have updated SPS numbers for Cold Water, Let Me Love You, I'm The One and Despacito

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

US

 

Despacito (all versions) 1,994,199

I'm The One 949,414

2U 177,953

  • 2 weeks later...

Love Yourself in South Korea:

1,739,721

 

It's selling consistently too so I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes a 2 million seller over there :eek: 

Edited by Cheers

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

US

 

Despacito (all versions) 2,239,163

Despacito (Remix) 1,594,855

I'm The One 1,005,967

2U 217,644

Friends 55,525

  • Author

UK

 

It's another bpi Award for @justinbieber as his remix of @LuisFonsi's 'Despacito' has gone 3x Platinum! ???#bpiAwards

 

(2,100,000)

 

 

.@justinbieber & @davidguetta's team up '2U' has gone Gold in the UK! No biggie! ???#bpiAwards

 

(400,000)

Edited by bsdoacao3

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

UK sales

 

Sorry 724,188 ( 2,167,907 )

Love Yourself 718,549 ( 2,059,215 )

Despacito 566,425  ( 1,900,599 )

What Do You Mean 533,581 ( 1,853,837 )

Where Are U Now 389,654 ( 1,238,630 )

Cold Water 290,821 ( 1,319,114 )

Let Me Love You 278,911 ( 1,161,851 )

 

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

US

 

Despacito (all versions) 2,505,903

Despacito (Remix) 1,778,749

I'm The One 1,058,195

Friends 137,419

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Italy

 

Quote
Let me love you Dj Snake feat. Justin Bieber Interscope 6 platino 2017 42

 

(300,000)

Spotify 2017 singles total streams:

 

Despacito (Rihmix) - 899,100,643

I'm The One - 599,427,354

2U - 374,817,989

Friends - 196,711,173

 

= 2,070,057,159

 

Image result for justin bieber gif

 

 

1 hour ago, Cheers said:

Spotify 2017 singles total streams:

 

Despacito (Rihmix) - 899,100,643

I'm The One - 599,427,354

2U - 374,817,989

Friends - 196,711,173

 

= 2,070,057,159

 

Image result for justin bieber gif

 

 

legend serving on his off year!

55 minutes ago, alexis said:

legend serving on his off year!

Not only are his numbers impressive, but his impact too. The amount of Spanish remixes + random DJ collabs...ughhhh King is too powerful :alexz: 

12 hours ago, Cheers said:

Not only are his numbers impressive, but his impact too. The amount of Spanish remixes + random DJ collabs...ughhhh King is too powerful :alexz: 

Yup 2017 is basically his year Impact-influence Wise

Justin's 2017 singles on Spotify:

Despacito (Rihmix) - 901,829,433

I'm The One - 601,325,642

2U - 376,537,852

Friends - 200,497,199

= 2,080,190,126

 

Most streamed songs of all time on Spotify:

5.  Sorry

7. Love Yourself

10. Despacito Remix

11. What Do You Mean?

12. Let Me Love You

14. Cold Water

35. Where Are Ü Now

 

:clap3::clap3::clap3: 

Edited by Cheers

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

UK

 

.@djsnake has earned this week's highest certification as 'Let Me Love You' feat @justinbieber has just gone 2x Platinum! ???#bpiAwards

 

(1,200,000)

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.