Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

IsmaMonster

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IsmaMonster

  1. Maybe something went wrong during the process and that's why I'm still waiting to be accepted. I'm gonna tell my boyfriend to try to make an account today, hopefully he's being approved before tomorrow
  2. Do you have already an account in Santander Bank before the tour announcement? Because I tried to make an account on Thursday and I'm still waiting to be accepted
  3. I don't wanna be that person, but technically Supervillain only teased the single's name and didn't say that the announcement it's coming today… So maybe it's still coming and TOMORROW IS THE DAY
  4. The haus labs blush post has been removed from her profile 👀

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.