Everything posted by kriscabell0
-
BTS eating spicy wings on Hot Ones
taehyung is so hot
-
Camila Cabello - 'C,XOXO (Magic City Edition)'
I'm still pissed bc June Gloom deserved a full performance on vmas
-
Camila Cabello - 'C,XOXO'
Guys, what song do you think Camila will perform at the VMAS?
-
Camila Cabello - 'C,XOXO'
I'm still obsessed with June Gloom This song and Used To This make me feel nostalgic My top of cxoxo: June Gloom BOAT He knows/PWIC
-
Camila Cabello
I miss her on the stage
-
Camila Cabello
so the lead single when? vmas are the next month i wonder if she'll keep latin sounds for the album i'll never forgive her for discarted anyone
-
Camila Cabello f/ Ed Sheeran - “Bam Bam”
few days ago a snippet of Camila featuring Megan was leaked but UMG removed it
-
Camila Cabello f/ Ed Sheeran - “Bam Bam”
Boombastic snippet sounds great
- Camila Cabello