Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

DayByDay

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DayByDay

  1. The way we counted Stayc out and they're climbing the charts again. I Love to see it, also congrats on their win for Teddy Bear
  2. The way we counted the girls out with their catchy kids bop and now they're rising. I'd love to see both Teddy Bear and Poppy be hits or at least moderate hits.
  3. Sooyoung has lots of adlibs on the new mini so yes she's definitely part of the new vocal line. Taeyeon has also praised her for her vocal growth in a recent interview.
  4. I'm so happy Rei served again this era and my bias Yujin but justice for Liz and her lack of lines that WY stole
  5. Giselle has the best tone and is infact a better vocalist than Karina. They're just not giving sis the opportunity to shine
  6. I fear they haven't given Giselle her chance to shine, she is underrated and underused vocally. Sadly SM prefers screaming banshees (sorry NingNing I can tolerate yours ) but the others I...
  7. I don't think Giselle lacks in the vocal or melody driven categories. She's even more stable than Karina and Winter live. If given more vocal parts she would definitely outsing Karina. Her weak point is her dancing and yes her rapping will improve overtime but she has it.
  8. Finally justice for my CLC unnies
  9. She's the true visual of SNSD
  10. This is literally Sooyoung's visual era ala her The Boys era. Pink Venom grew on me I am super excited for IVE, that I Will Survive sample be it the original or PCDs I am here for it
  11. Sooyoung is really the true visual in SNSD
  12. Sooyoung my bias from day 1....you visuals and vocal glow ups over the years are no joke. I am so proud of Yuri as well. GG are all queens including Jessica
  13. I'll miss Garam Masala
  14. Okay on second thought Sumin's parts are slaying me effortlessly and J's....it's a definite grower wtf. SLAYC Gurls it's going down
  15. Umm STAYC why did you have to do me like that BM isn't bad but it definitely isn't out of this world great either. I'm hoping it grows on me...BEP I am sure has better songs in the vault than this
  16. Sooyoung was always close with Jessica, I would love to be a fly on a wall to see if they still hang out together in closed spaces
  17. Her visuals but she has now turned into a beautiful butterfly
  18. As crappy as ITZY new album sounds, Chaeryeon has now glowed up.
  19. Yaassssssssss my Kings are gonna smash ❣❣❣❣
  20. Preach, the song sounds like the perfect comeback and summer ready
  21. Unpopular opinion but I kinda love Winner's song more than WJSN's but both songs are great
  22. Yassss my faves ?, can't wait for the album❣
  23. YASSSS I hope my STAYC GURLZ do well with next comeback.
  24. I kinda like Flip That chorus , so Loona Won for me, Kep1 I'm glad Bahyihh got more lines
  25. Go ahead Nayeon, please stick within your vocal range and you will slay

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.