Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

iByakuya

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by iByakuya

  1. Support the indie queen!
  2. I've only seen 1 so far
  3. Because of... a haircut?
  4. It's on the tracklist of this EP
  5. It's over IU is coming (with V)
  6. Itzy looks interesting. Hope the teasers won’t kill the hype though. Div 2 is the worst
  7. Maybe they’re turds in another world https://x.com/aboutmusicyt/status/1678003565586186242?s=46&t=ZfwG4vI-KKPmqmUKHcpMWw
  8. Well you forgot Dorm (We Ain’t Leaving) ft. Miss Yuri
  9. What is “so lost” about itzy? That new song sounds good. Didn’t people complain about itzy singing the same sound for years?
  10. Yup Gee was phenomenal. IATB got the SEA though, it was huge cause SEA likes that sound more than Gee. But I feel Nobody was even bigger in SEA (although it does not have the same impact as IATB or Gee). K-Pop only became “hot” in SEA at around 2018 (Mirotic, Nobody, Haru Haru, U Go Girl, etc.)
  11. To be fair JYP also has company stans. My sister doesn’t stan nmess but she bought 2 copies of their new EP And I bought 1 copy of S-Class for my collection
  12. Yeah it was confirmed. The Vietnamese government newspaper reported that they (sponsor or whoever bring BP to Vietnam) only registered 13 songs and the setlist was approved. So I guess it was not due to the government. It was also report that there is no soundcheck for VIP tickets (idk if this is normal since I’ve never been to a concert before )
  13. Idk what happened but the setlist of Blackpink dates in Vietnam only includes 13 songs. I’m not sure if they’re gonna sell out these dates now
  14. Oh wow are they going for the sexy concept this time
  15. Outselling other vokalist groups? Oh wait they’ve done it already And the audacity to talk about photocard versions
  16. I didn’t see anything related to Mamamoo. Maybe because the places I visited were playing hot new music (I guess). Thank you! IU is truly the national little sister here. I saw a lot of her ads in the subway, shopping streets, etc. Her music is also popular. People seem to love Strawberry Moon as I heard it everyday since I got here. I also saw some Yoona cosmetic ads, and there were some goods in the convenience stores (along with Tae Yeon). Some Suzy ads too (not as much as Yoona though). I only listen to some artists like 10cm (if they’re counted as RnB artist), but I heard their songs and other songs with similar vibes being played regularly. So I guess RnB is popular here.
  17. I didn’t see anything related to Lesserafilm, but I heard Antifragile being played twice at the shopping street. Nxde was played everywhere though, which might explain why it is more popular than Antifragile in South Korea.
  18. Hello, long time lurker here I’m having a trip to Korea and just want to update you guys of the things that I’ve noticed in the last few days: - NewJeans is everywhere. Their music is played everywhere I go. A lot of ads on buses and trains. Teens in the park doing covers of Hype Boy and Attention. No wonder why they are at the top right now (plus good music of course). - IVE also has a huge presence here. Their music is quite popular I think. A lot of Won Young ads on the street. No group banner promo though. - SM artists are also everywhere. Huge banners for NCT. I didn’t see any banner for aespa, but their musics are played a lot (with Black Mamba being the most played). There are goods with SM artists at the convenience stores. I think it’s a good way to promote their artists. I only found Super Junior and NCT goods though. - YG and JYP artists are nowhere to be found But at least I heard Shut Down being played at some stores and some Jennie CK ads. I’ve been here 3 days and haven’t seen any ad or music from JYP artists (minus Dice being played at a restaurant ). This is likely the reason why JYP and some YG artists are not popular in South Korea I guess. I think the way the labels promoting their artists will help to increase their popularity in South Korea, which YG and JYP seem to completely fail to me

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.