Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 7) | REUNION TIME!

rl231

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• Citrus

• T-Swizz

• rl231

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

when can we expect the reveal x

Probably in 30 minutes, maybe sooner and maybe a tad later.

kfc4lyl.png

The Applications

Come on in, potential castaways! Thank you so much for submitting your applications to us! Element and I have gone through them all and read every detail about them. We decided on who’s in...........and who’s out. So let’s rip this band aid off, shall we?

The three that will not make it onto the island are:

NONE OF YOU!

Congratulations, you all are on this season of Survivor: ATRL Edition!

@wesleywalrus@Marvin
@Speezy@Queen Conchita@Alena
@MusicLoverDude@talent
@AlexaVon@Lucky#17
@Losing my ground
@Kylie Jenner@Guero
@Scotty@Kathlen
@Aciid@Buddy!@Tsareena
@Citrus
@PoKiTaurus
@Fa1x intelectual
@Loveyoubxtch@Rhisiart@K$Ellie@Fruity@Mariah4life@Riri.@Taeyeon

Edited by rl231

kfc4lyl.png

The Tribes

Now, let’s get to the matter of your starting tribes.

This season, we’re going for the aesthetic of pirates and all things nautical. Each tribe name is named after a significant pirate in history. So without further ado...

FL4YTpezR3wl70N6ZXoSGznpgxsfF0pXkHC2cH0rwwJCks7a8SeoaEPYtmX59HmsDHYCIDlw-XgmZrKVHhPG2S5kDJfU0Migt0XfieUMJeltVZ6fNnSDlaw9Vk8127QqR7QSPi4G

1. Marvin

2. Lucky#17

3. Tsareena

4. Rhisiart

5. MusicLoverDude

6. Mariah4life

7. AlexaVon

8. loveyoubxtch

9. Buddy!

viQmG4mRr9hnInwbBHetyO6rt_LYBddt2oA9DDLaPp9XkqWwt8sMtt19UB9KJ0VAR7aLkmu3CMMGklFSZ7ifz6RPr8E4KSud_oUaguLsdyRf3o8r2-2MFXFCmGJdV6VFWRJGp7_-

1. Kathlen

2. Guero

3. Fa1x Intelectual

4. Citrus

5. Alena

6. Queen Conchita

7. Taeyeon

8. Kylie Jenner

9. PoKiTaurus

ZbKED4K9C_UPS27bv2ha-iCDg-WaGbz-VEHdKGBI0BrCX07JQYvrGd97JkRjfHe73QoiEe0rxQqowdsHzOjFGMqJes8gRQEVR2R64e3i5WuNpFGl3pcr-X-RW879OZ0oMxnvMtdU

1. Fruity

2. wesleywalrus

3. Aciid

4. K$Ellie

5. Speezy

6. Riri.

7. talent

8. Scotty

9. Losing my ground

Get acquainted with the people in your tribe! They will be the ones who will decide your fate, as well as your tribe’s fate in this game. The hosts will be setting up a private message “tribe camp” group with all of the members of your tribe, so you can communicate about challenges and get to know each other. As a tribe, you’ll win together, and you’ll lose together. You don’t want to lose, or else you’ll be going to tribal council where one of you will be voted out. Form alliances, make friends, make enemies, and do whatever it takes to outwit, outlast, and outplay. You’re going to need more than just high scores to get by in this game.

NOW, we did say that there would be new twists, and we weren’t kidding. So we’ll be introducing the new twist for this season called:

Ménage à Trois Twist

Get your chuckles out of the way because this is serious! You all have been placed into nine different trios, based on your applications. We carefully reviewed your applications, and we won’t tell you what the linking aspects were, but needless to say, the trios are based on things you said in your apps. The longest lasting, intact trio in the game will get a special advantage that could help any of them get to the end. Obviously, these are secret trios, so the hosts will not publicly reveal your trio to anyone else. You have been put into a trio with people from opposing tribes, meaning one trio will consist of one Alcantra, Lussan, and Cofresi member each. You can choose to communicate with the trio, or you can choose to just let it be and not work with them. It’s really up to you, but the advantage is pretty good, so it’s definitely worthwhile to make sure your trio is the last one standing.

Round 1 will be posted at 7 PM EST today by Element or myself!

Edited by rl231

6 minutes ago, rl231 said:

Congratulations, you all are on this season of Survivor: ATRL Edition!

d what kinda elementary school Participants Awards tea

Excited tho!

Edited by Lucky#17

Just now, Lucky#17 said:

d what kinda elementary school Participants Awards tea

What can we say? We're too nice :eli:

Also, it just felt weird getting rid of 3 people, so we figured to let them in and go for a really interesting game

On 9/20/2017 at 4:36 PM, URBAN said:

The girls will fall one by one boo, stay on their good side.

Riri.

I am the QUEEN! 

sdassas.gif

The hosts will be setting up a private message “tribe camp” group with all of the members of your tribe, so you can communicate about challenges and get to know each other

Yall gonna spy on us?

sdassas.gif

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Buddy! said:

Yall gonna spy on us?

sdassas.gif

Yes

10 minutes ago, rl231 said:

viQmG4mRr9hnInwbBHetyO6rt_LYBddt2oA9DDLaPp9XkqWwt8sMtt19UB9KJ0VAR7aLkmu3CMMGklFSZ7ifz6RPr8E4KSud_oUaguLsdyRf3o8r2-2MFXFCmGJdV6VFWRJGp7_-

1. Kathlen

2. Guero

3. Fa1x Intelectual

4. Citrus

5. Alena

6. Queen Conchita

7. Taeyeon

8. Kylie Jenner

9. PoKiTaurus

:jonny4:

I thought the tribe I was in was named Confre8i 

which would be kinda cute :jonny: 

• ATRL Moderator

honestly how is New ATRL worse to use than Old ATRL

someone TELL ME

Just now, Element said:

honestly how is New ATRL worse to use than Old ATRL

someone TELL ME

Right? It's so annoying. 

Some of my Drag Race sistren are competing this season so I'll be keeping track of all of the contestant's progress through my (unofficial) call out chart here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13myHz187FAAqF5Zojb02CU0JANYCbhg62_2-Ol7fW24/edit?usp=sharing

The contestant order matches the order in which the host called them out. What colour a contestant's name is corresponds directly to their tribe. (ie. Tsareena's name has a purple background since he is in the Alcantra tribe.)

With all that said, good luck to everyone. This will be my first time watching this game from beginning to end so I'm perched!