Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 7) | REUNION TIME!

rl231

6 minutes ago, Rhisiart said:

Oh don't get me started on Joy, she DID that. I live for all of the reactions on YouTube to her on that table with her whole ass out. :clap3:

The screencap everyone's been using for their video :rip:

MarriedLittleIceblueredtopzebra-max-1mb.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• Citrus

• T-Swizz

• rl231

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

Oh look we passed 7000!!

kfc4lyl.png

Below you will find the current round rank as well as the overall rank.

Then Tribal Council will commence as usual which all 7 of you will be attending. Found below are some tribal council discussion questions, to be answered in this thread. 

b6nLwR8.png

R15 Rank:

1. Lucky#17 - 9.8
2. Kathlen - 9.0
3. Fruity - 8.7
4. Marvin - 8.0
5. Riri. - 7.5
6. Aciid - 3.2
7. talent - 2.5

Overall Rank (through R15):

1. Fruity - 8.46 (=)
2. Marvin - 7.94 (=)
3. Lucky#17 - 7.63 (+1)
4. Kathlen - 7.52 (+2)

5. Riri. - 7.14 (+4)
6. Aciid - 7.04 (+1)
7. talent - 6.85 (+2)

Congratulations Lucky#17 on your second individual immunity win of the season! You have secured a spot in the final six!

Lucky#17

80AyI6b.png

Tribal Council

Welcome to your sixth tribal council as a merged tribe! 

Lucky#17 is immune from elimination this round. There are 6 of you up for elimination this Tribal Council, and one person is going home. Immunity Idols/other prizes may be played but remember you must PM us before the deadline for these to be valid.

Here are some tribal council discussion questions for you to answer in the thread. If you do not answer your question, your vote will not count.

- Everyone: What is your availability on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday for a live challenge and tribal council (would take maybe 60-90 minutes)? 

- @Aciid: The final 7 on Survivor is typically a round where big moves and flips are made. Do you think that might happen in this game, or are the votes locked a certain way?

- @Fruity: You've received some negativity in the thread from members of the jury. How do you balance jury management and opinions with the decisions you have to make?

- @Kathlen♡: We haven't seen any hidden idols or prizes come out recently... are you concerned that something might come out tonight?

- @Lucky#17: Congrats on your second immunity in a row! Do you think you needed it tonight? 

- @Marvin: Last round, you all went to rocks and allowed fate to decide who stayed and who left. Do you think this was a smart decision? Has this drawn a permanent line in the sand?

- @Riri.: What have you learned about yourself as the game has gone on?

- @talent: Your entry this week was definitely not your best, and last round you received a large share of votes. Where do you go from this point?

As always, please use the parchment below to cast your votes and PM them to the hosts. 

Your votes are due at 11 AM EST on Friday, December 2nd and you can not vote for Lucky#17.

zceYkJ9.png

Good luck everyone!!

Edited by rl231

• ATRL Moderator

Allison Iraheta come thruuuuuu

y'all needa get into this JAM.

8 minutes ago, rl231 said:

- @Lucky#17: Congrats on your second immunity in a row! Do you think you needed it tonight? 

For sure. Given how things went by the vote going to rocks, it just goes to show that the game can get crazy and the only way to ensure you're safe is to win a challenge.

Edited by Lucky#17

13 minutes ago, Lucky#17 said:

y'all needa get into this JAM.

For sure. Given how things went by the vote going to rocks, it just goes to show that the game can get crazy and the only way to ensure you're safe is to win a challenge.

ANSWER THE QUESTION TO EVERYONE TOOOO!!!!!

who's the QUEEN? 

i am!

NICKITAHNKUOU.gif

would take maybe 60-90 minutes

excuse me? girl you might as well try to knock down a whole lotta minutes. 

righthroughme.gif

giphy.gif

7. talent - 2.5

3 hours ago, T-Swizz said:

I never realized how many Americans there were :eek:

@Fruity made it seem like the majority of the cast were European in his petition(s) to change the time zone we follow.

Europe is acclaimed, USA panned Ni5FIiZ.gif 

Spoiler

image.png

Mess at the entrihs, Adam's album was horrible, glad he's a flop

Congrats Lucky!

The album will become the best selling album of all time, selling 10 billion units worldwide. I will promote it by screaming "WE LIKE TO PARTY!!!!" from the roof tops.

We haven't seen any hidden idols or prizes come out recently... are you concerned that something might come out tonight?

Yup :dancehall:

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Speezy said:

Marvin did better than I Expected :clap3: 

He SNUBBED Shy Boy!!!!

3 minutes ago, Element said:

He SNUBBED Shy Boy!!!!

Well he had Next To You :gaycat2: I would’ve been fine with Slay Boy or Freeze replacing ha 

12 hours ago, rl231 said:

kfc4lyl.png

Below you will find the current round rank as well as the overall rank.

Then Tribal Council will commence as usual which all 7 of you will be attending. Found below are some tribal council discussion questions, to be answered in this thread. 

b6nLwR8.png

R15 Rank:

1. Lucky#17 - 9.8
2. Kathlen - 9.0
3. Fruity - 8.7
4. Marvin - 8.0
5. Riri. - 7.5
6. Aciid - 3.2
7. talent - 2.5

Overall Rank (through R15):

1. Fruity - 8.46 (=)
2. Marvin - 7.94 (=)
3. Lucky#17 - 7.63 (+1)
4. Kathlen - 7.52 (+2)

5. Riri. - 7.14 (+4)
6. Aciid - 7.04 (+1)
7. talent - 6.85 (+2)

Congratulations Lucky#17 on your second individual immunity win of the season! You have secured a spot in the final six!

Lucky#17

80AyI6b.png

Tribal Council

Welcome to your sixth tribal council as a merged tribe! 

Lucky#17 is immune from elimination this round. There are 6 of you up for elimination this Tribal Council, and one person is going home. Immunity Idols/other prizes may be played but remember you must PM us before the deadline for these to be valid.

Here are some tribal council discussion questions for you to answer in the thread. If you do not answer your question, your vote will not count.

- Everyone: What is your availability on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday for a live challenge and tribal council (would take maybe 60-90 minutes)? 

- @Aciid: The final 7 on Survivor is typically a round where big moves and flips are made. Do you think that might happen in this game, or are the votes locked a certain way?

- @Fruity: You've received some negativity in the thread from members of the jury. How do you balance jury management and opinions with the decisions you have to make?

- @Kathlen♡: We haven't seen any hidden idols or prizes come out recently... are you concerned that something might come out tonight?

- @Marvin: Last round, you all went to rocks and allowed fate to decide who stayed and who left. Do you think this was a smart decision? Has this drawn a permanent line in the sand?

- @Riri.: What have you learned about yourself as the game has gone on?

- @talent: Your entry this week was definitely not your best, and last round you received a large share of votes. Where do you go from this point?

As always, please use the parchment below to cast your votes and PM them to the hosts. 

Your votes are due at 11 AM EST on Friday, December 2nd and you can not vote for Lucky#17.

zceYkJ9.png

Good luck everyone!!

ririfan21walkingentr.gif

I've learned alot actually..No matter the outcomes I'll always be the QUEEN! 

The final 7 on Survivor is typically a round where big moves and flips are made. Do you think that might happen in this game, or are the votes locked a certain way?

I don't think so to be honest, it will be predictable. 

14 hours ago, rl231 said:

Critique: Why did you hold everyone up over this?

I told rl and Element that I wouldn't have time to submit anything. I did not realize that they still wanted at least something instead of just giving me a 0 @T-Swizz

so :gaycat3:

13 hours ago, Mariah4life said:

giphy.gif

7. talent - 2.5

legendconic