Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 7) | REUNION TIME!

rl231

4 minutes ago, T-Swizz said:

Snakes need not pretend to sympathize.

ivcf4yZ.gif

@?

ivcf4yZ.gif

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• Citrus

• T-Swizz

• rl231

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, T-Swizz said:

@Citrus was onto something.....

Riri. the only real bitch out here

IS. ALWAYS HAS BEEN.

From the start of this game.

LET the girls know!

sdassas.gif

Aww bye Frooty I’ll always love you :heart2: 

can't believe you disappointed me @Fruity :shakeno: 

who's gonna win for me now :'( 

Spoiler

:heart2: 

Edited by Navyofbadgals

Just now, Kathlen♡ said:

Me bae :angelo:

that sounds like a good plan :clap3: 

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Navyofbadgals said:

that sounds like a good plan :clap3: 

where's my joanne hat

21 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

can't believe you disappointed me @Fruity :shakeno: 

who's gonna win for me now :'( 

Hide contents

:heart2: 

You was in this game? 

7 minutes ago, Riri. said:

You was in this game? 

Lol Navy was in it last season and is a viewer this season

naza25.gifnaza25.gifnaza25.gifnaza25.gif

I mean I'm not SHOOK... but I am unsettled

Honestly I'm actually not mad at all lmao... I should've seen this coming, I suspected I would be a target later although probably not this round, but it's my fault because I got complacent and also lazy, kinda lost interest and couldn't be bothered to keep messaging the whole cast constantly.

If it was @Riri. who snaked me, fair play! I would've had absolutely no qualms binning you later in the game, you're trash and an embarrassment to the other competitors but you're still here so congrats!

If it was @Marvin, oh well, I wasn't sure if we would last together till the end, still love you :heart2: Please make the final!

Obviously it wasn't my sweet baby @Kathlen♡ because you rightfully earned my vote as the hero of the season, the biggest sweetheart, love you :heart2:

Edited by Fruity

2 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Honestly I'm actually not mad at all lmao... I should've seen this coming, I suspected I would be a target later although probably not this round, but it's my fault because I got complacent and also lazy, kinda lost interest and couldn't be bothered to keep messaging the whole cast constantly.

If it was @Riri. who snaked me, fair play! I would've had absolutely no qualms binning you later in the game, you're trash and an embarrassment to the other competitors but you're still here so congrats!

If it was @Marvin, oh well, I wasn't sure if we would last together till the end, still love you :heart2: Please make the final!

Obviously it wasn't my sweet baby @Kathlen♡ because you are rightfully the hero of the season, the biggest sweetheart, love you :heart2:

Love u too sis :heart2::chick3:

2 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Obviously it wasn't my sweet baby @Kathlen♡ because you rightfully earned my vote as the hero of the season, the biggest sweetheart, love you :heart2:

girl I just i'm not going to waste my breath! you KNOW who did it, even the damn judges know. but you think what you want to think BARB!

Mess at the attempted drag.

For dramatic reasons it's a shame I wasn't eliminated at the rock draw because I was ready write ESSAYS dragging somebody who I won't bother to name but is obviously still perched reading the thread from the outside, deranged and obsessed! Never change hun 

Just now, Riri. said:

girl I just i'm not going to waste my breath! you KNOW who did it, even the damn judges know. but you think what you want to think BARB!

Mess at the attempted drag.

Of course the judges know because they received and posted the votes? Your single digit IQ continues to astonish

17 minutes ago, Fruity said:

For dramatic reasons it's a shame I wasn't eliminated at the rock draw because I was ready write ESSAYS dragging somebody who I won't bother to name but is obviously still perched reading the thread from the outside, deranged and obsessed! Never change hun 

dbnskdjbsk i was kinda perched for those but i think its good we didnt feed the troll

27 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Of course the judges know because they received and posted the votes? Your single digit IQ continues to astonish

:skull: 

1 minute ago, T-Swizz said:

#TeamRiri. 

nicki-minaj-sexy-gif.gif

Suddenly I love Nikkki Minach

nicki-minaj-sexy-gif.gif

• ATRL Moderator
11 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Love you too :heart2:

38 minutes ago, talent said:

dbnskdjbsk i was kinda perched for those but i think its good we didnt feed the troll

I just don't have the emotional energy to care anymore :rip: