Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 7) | REUNION TIME!

rl231

• ATRL Moderator

With 7 points....

Rhisiart and Kathlen (tie)

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• Citrus

• T-Swizz

• rl231

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, wesleywalrus said:

after I helped you and LMG out beyond belief.

Girl, don't, you helped yourself, not me :rip:

Don't act like it was a charity case, you made a tactical decision for your own benefit, and it was the right one. Because if you didn't, Citrus would have eliminated you a round earlier.

• ATRL Moderator

With 8 points....

Marvin

• ATRL Moderator

With 10 points....

Fruity and talent

• ATRL Moderator

With 11 points....

Lucky#17

Did Aciid score more?

He did!! With 13 points, Aciid wins individual immunity!

80AyI6b.png

wtf is this

• ATRL Moderator

votes are due 7 PM EST tomorrow night ill post TC questions soon

2 minutes ago, Kathlen♡ said:

Poor Riri :emofish:

where’s my poor talent  :cries:

Just now, talent said:

where’s my poor talent  :cries:

ok that sent really ****in late

Just now, Kathlen♡ said:

dnsnbfbsj it sent twice bc the wifi at work is terrible and i just got off thank u bb

37 minutes ago, Element said:

Q12: Which castaway is the biggest snake?
Majority says...

talent

35 minutes ago, Element said:

Q15: Who is the next to go?
Majority says...

talent

34 minutes ago, Element said:

Q16: Which player is the hardest to talk to?
Majority says...

talent and Kathlen

:)

30 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

And @talent you can ROT! You wouldn't have ever gotten this far if I didn't take you under my wing since the beginning.

you do realize that thats what i thought the majority would say, not what i voted, right?  :)

also, that’s why i thanked you in that PM i sent that you didn’t bother to reply to. i made an alliance at the start of the game that got me this far, that’s how the game works. i voted you out purely out of respect for how great of a player you are and not wanting to risk facing you at the end.

anyways thanks everyone who voted me as next to go, glad it wasnt me! i’ll take the snake title i guess, even though everyone in this game was allied with each other and clearly everyone should be held accountable for flipping against people in the votes that have happened post merge. thank you for singling me out

52 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Girl, don't, you helped yourself, not me :rip:

Don't act like it was a charity case, you made a tactical decision for your own benefit, and it was the right one. Because if you didn't, Citrus would have eliminated you a round earlier.

You're stupid beyond BELIEF! You would've gotten to at least the Top 4-5 if you kept the alliance the way it was. Now you have to trust the people who were gonna get rid of you the second they tried to eliminate me before Citrus :rip: 

2 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

You're stupid beyond BELIEF! You would've gotten to at least the Top 4-5 if you kept the alliance the way it was. 

Yes! And then you would have voted me out 3-2 or 3-1 :ahh: So it was an entirely pointless route for me to take

1 minute ago, Fruity said:

Yes! And then you would have voted me out 3-2 or 3-1 :ahh: So it was an entirely pointless route for me to take

Yeah maybe you made the right game move but at the complete wrong time :rip: yikes!

• ATRL Moderator

this is the quality content i've been paying for

6 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

Yeah maybe you made the right game move but at the complete wrong time :rip: yikes!

when else was fruity supposed to make it? at the f4 like you propose while you have the Secret Riri Advantage of 2 votes at every tribal?

s3tcE2l.png

Tribal Council

Welcome to your 5th tribal council, Barbarossa! 

Aciid and Lucky#17 are immune from elimination this round. There are 6 of you up for elimination this Tribal Council as one will be leaving us. Immunity Idols/other prizes may be played but remember you must PM us before the deadline for these to be valid.

Here are some tribal council discussion questions for you to answer in the thread. If you do not answer your question, your votes will not count.

@Riri. - Since you and wesleywalrus were labeled to be the closest pair, how did you feel when he got voted off last round? How are you going to continue your game without him?

@Kathlen♡ - Why do you think that you were voted as the season's hero? Floater?

@Marvin - Are you surprised that the majority thought you would be this season's winner, and why?

@Fruity - Do you know where this vote will be headed tonight? What's important at this stage of the game?

@Lucky#17 - Congrats on winning immunity! Why do you think you were the last one standing?

@talent - How do you feel that people called you a snake and said that you were the next to go (last round)?

@Rhisiart - Do you like the title of being this season's Dark Horse? How are you feeling about your game at this stage?

@Aciid - Congrats on winning the second immunity necklace! Were you surprised that not one answer was you, and why?

As always, please use the parchment below to cast your votes. 

Your votes are due at 7 PM EST on Monday, November 20th and you can not vote for neither Lucky#17 nor Aciid.

zceYkJ9.png

Good luck everyone!!