Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 7) | REUNION TIME!

rl231

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• Citrus

• T-Swizz

• rl231

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

Once you PM us your vote, your vote will be LOCKED, and you can no longer change your vote.Once you PM us your vote, your vote will be LOCKED, and you can no longer change your vote.Once you PM us your vote, your vote will be LOCKED, and you can no longer change your vote.Once you PM us your vote, your vote will be LOCKED, and you can no longer change your vote.Once you PM us your vote, your vote will be LOCKED, and you can no longer change your vote.Once you PM us your vote, your vote will be LOCKED, and you can no longer change your vote.Once you PM us your vote, your vote will be LOCKED, and you can no longer change your vote.Once you PM us your vote, your vote will be LOCKED, and you can no longer change your vote.Once you PM us your vote, your vote will be LOCKED, and you can no longer change your vote.Once you PM us your vote, your vote will be LOCKED, and you can no longer change your vote.Once you PM us your vote, your vote will be LOCKED, and you can no longer change your vote.Once you PM us your vote, your vote will be LOCKED, and you can no longer change your vote.Once you PM us your vote, your vote will be LOCKED, and you can no longer change your vote.Once you PM us your vote, your vote will be LOCKED, and you can no longer change your vote.Once you PM us your vote, your vote will be LOCKED, and you can no longer change your vote.Once you PM us your vote, your vote will be LOCKED, and you can no longer change your vote.

THIS IS IMPORTANT DO NOT **** UP

?

Edited by Rhisiart

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Buddy! said:

Just eliminate Marvin

KAbTBfD.gif

Didn't they kick you off the island like two months ago

KAbTBfD.gif

Just now, Marvin said:

Didn't they kick you off the island like two months ago

KAbTBfD.gif

Yeah. Hows ****ting in the woods?

KAbTBfD.gif

i'm glad we're doing the revote, i thought it was gonna be the challenge thing again. i avoided going for thinking about things because i thought it was just gonna go to the tie challenge  :deadbanana2:

Just now, talent said:

i'm glad we're doing the revote, i thought it was gonna be the challenge thing again. i avoided going for thinking about things because i thought it was just gonna go to the tie challenge  :deadbanana2:

@Element and I are ginormous Survivor fans and wanted to incorporate the re-vote at the merge because it makes more sense timing-wise than doing it at pre-merge (which would've put us off schedule :rip:

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, talent said:

evolution is important

Just now, rl231 said:

@Element and I are ginormous Survivor fans and wanted to incorporate the re-vote at the merge because it makes more sense timing-wise than doing it at pre-merge (which would've put us off schedule :rip:

i wish i had known :skull: but i'm glad, this is fun!!! i love this part of survivor

Just now, Element said:

evolution is important

i drink to that! (yeah yeah, yeah yeah)

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Buddy! said:

Yeah. Hows ****ting in the woods?

KAbTBfD.gif

Wouldn't you already know?

KAbTBfD.gif

Just now, Marvin said:

Wouldn't you already know?

KAbTBfD.gif

she thinks she's better than us now, off in ponderosa! shame.

KAbTBfD.gif

she thinks she's better than us now, off in ponderosa! shame.

KAbTBfD.gif

Well..I am.

KAbTBfD.gif

Just now, Buddy! said:

Well..I am.

KAbTBfD.gif

steve jobs is DEAD!

KAbTBfD.gif

steve jobs is DEAD!

KAbTBfD.gif

That *** stole my look. It's what she deserves make-up-female-girl-makeup-smiley-emotic