Lady Gaga - 'Harlequin'

rafael-abc

On 9/29/2024 at 4:37 PM, Sonny said:

I don't know what she put into Close To You but I'm absolutely obsessed with it. It makes me feel in love with someone that doesn't exist. :jonny5:

I sang karaoke with friends tonight and I'm out of tune coz I've started to sing Gaga's version. :deadbanana2:

Edited by Taylor fanboy
  • Haha 2

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almodusa

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• KatyPrismSpirit

6 hours ago, Sonny said:

I don't know what she put into Close To You but I'm absolutely obsessed with it. It makes me feel in love with someone that doesn't exist. :jonny5:

Same, it hit me hard last night :chick3:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Sonny said:

It really is the best Sinatra cover I've ever heard

• Like 1

I don't blame fans for not supporting this album tbh. It's just awful. At this point, the only ones listening are those in denial who are forcing themselves to like it. Flopga did not deliver this time. I'm afraid this awful release is going to kill the hype for LG7.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 19

4 minutes ago, LaFuerza said:

I don't blame fans for not supporting this album tbh. It's just awful. At this point, the only ones listening are those in denial who are forcing themselves to like it. Flopga did not deliver this time. I'm afraid this awful release is going to kill the hype for LG7.

Nah. Close To You, The Joker and Happy Mistake are all great. There are also other nice tracks and her voice's never sounded this good. Trying to force your hatred in others' opinions won't make people hate it too.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 9

Buying my mom the vinyl, she loved Gaga's Bennett work. Gaga unites all generations. :whistle2:

LG7 is going to rock our faces off. :gaygacat4:

• Thanks 4

On 9/28/2024 at 7:55 AM, tost1 said:

Because it's boring af? 

She's trying to secure that Oscar nom.

What I like the most about this album is that she is not trapped on the usual Lady Gaga tropes. Still, I am perched for LG7 which will certainly be very different.

Close to You has become my favorite i think

I liked The Joker in the begining but it's too shouty and gives me Perfect Dellusion now

I think there's a good EP hidden in here if she removed some of the awful covers (it's a shame the album starts with 3 of them)

World On A String, Smile, Folie à Deux, Close To You, Happy Mistake are all good

Edited by Shimenawa

Lady Gaga really became that woman who DOESNT GIVE A F. 

She released a jazz ep right after the biggest smash of the year :deadbanana:

Another bich wouldnt be able to release their if they didnt get the smash hit beforehand but Gagz said "okay cute" and moved on :deadbanana: 

this is if Joanne and her Jazz stuff had a baby 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.