• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shoful

• Junlin

• xokuba

• Bencharmer

13 hours ago, Romova99 said:

Do we know if it's coming this week or next week? I literally can't wait, I hope it's not a MOM sized mess. :duca:

I think it will be out this week since on Saturday she is performing at F1 in Singapore and it would be good time to perform it as well.

9 hours ago, simplywohoo said:

I love MOM omg I didn't know it was so disliked

I think mostly cause of the choice of vocal production and unnecessary effect on them

Speakerphone's revenge?

• Like 2

I just want 1 big hit for her , she deserves for all this hard working 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

I just want 1 big hit for her , she deserves for all this hard working 

Padam was definitely THAT big hit, it did amazingly well. I can't see her topping that anytime soon - that was a lightening in a bottle moment so far into her career. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ThatGUY said:

Padam was definitely THAT big hit, it did amazingly well. I can't see her topping that anytime soon - that was a lightening in a bottle moment so far into her career. 

Agree but there was no big tour coming with it 

I need something big to announce the tour 

i don't believe that it's a new album tbh

Why do we trust OP :coffee2: I'm a Gaga stan so I've been burned too many times before with fake rumors

33 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

Why do we trust OP :coffee2: I'm a Gaga stan so I've been burned too many times before with fake rumors

When it comes to Kylie, the tea is leaking so often there's no room for fake info anyway :rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

45 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

There's a LQ collage of the new artwork floating around and there's also an insert with a few titles K stans were able to make out. 

My Oh My 

Lights Camera Action 

Taboo (supposedly) 

Someone For me (supposedly)

She better make this what Tension 1 should've sounded like - all Padams, Tensions, HBs, and Drums. No more emotepop ****:rip:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Shoful said:

She better make this what Tension 1 should've sounded like - all Padams, Tensions, HBs, and Drums. No more emotepop ****:rip:

Maybe Tension 1 was just a way to see how people would react to more electro bops :ryan3:

They are here for it so it's time to Tense It Tigher!!!!

Edited by Bencharmer
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, PaloSanto said:

hypertension meds

Sounds like a brat remix featuring Charli XCX, Lana Del Rey and Sky Ferreira.

• Haha 3

If the re-release is scrapped I don't want it to be named Tension II. Let's name it something else and promote it as Tension's sister.

These sequels usually gets struck by the curse of not delivering what they potentially could. 

Let's throw some Gesaffelstein in there...

Edited by xokuba
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bencharmer said:

Maybe Tension 1 was just a way to see how people would react to more electro bops :ryan3:

They are here for it so it's time to Tense It Tigher!!!!

And 80% of the album turned out to be hot garbage. How the **** did half of those tracks make it when she had Running and Hello sitting in the vault :deadbanana2:

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

49 minutes ago, Shoful said:

And 80% of the album turned out to be hot garbage. How the **** did half of those tracks make it when she had Running and Hello sitting in the vault :deadbanana2:

And Heavenly Body on a digital edition that disappeared after 1 hour of being on Spotify.

I don't think Tension was trash, people expected to be full of Padams and Tensions which explains why people got disappointed but still the material is great, HOTN, TWDFL, GL, OMT, HB are amazing pop tracks, there are some choices like Love Train but still I think she delivered a solid pop record.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Romova99 said:

And Heavenly Body on a digital edition that disappeared after 1 hour of being on Spotify.

I don't think Tension was trash, people expected to be full of Padams and Tensions which explains why people got disappointed but still the material is great, HOTN, TWDFL, GL, OMT, HB are amazing pop tracks, there are some choices like Love Train but still I think she delivered a solid pop record.

Heavenly Body being exclusive to a random week long digital edition is CRIMINAL. It's legit one of the best songs ever:deadbanana2:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shoful said:

Heavenly Body being exclusive to a random week long digital edition is CRIMINAL. It's legit one of the best songs ever:deadbanana2:

Fun Fact: when I hosted the album survivor last year and checked to make sure there are any deluxe tracks I need to add, Heavenly Body and Drum did not show up on my Google searchNot on her website, even the Wiki article didn't have them. Halfway through the album survivor I was informed of those tracks. 

Kylie literally tried to erase those two tracks from existence and it worked on me.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, poki said:

Fun Fact: when I hosted the album survivor last year and checked to make sure there are any deluxe tracks I need to add, Heavenly Body and Drum did not show up on my Google searchNot on her website, even the Wiki article didn't have them. Halfway through the album survivor I was informed of those tracks. 

Kylie literally tried to erase those two tracks from existence and it worked on me.

and yet Heavenly Body  IF proper mixed would have been an amazing single and one of the strongest tracks on the album, IF it was on it

2 hours ago, Romova99 said:

Agreed. Even Love Train bops.

This is the city games album all over again 

• Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.