Vanishing Letters 11 • Round 15

Auburn

Adele - To Be Loved

#emotional i feel like it might struggle a bit from being too long first of all and also a ballad. however, it's not the case for me. i love this song and i think it's amazing and deserves every praise, yup!

• Like 1

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Auburn

• Julia Fox

• Staryu

• smholiv

Top Posters In This Topic

Foxes - Sky Love

there's nothing wrong with this! it's a cute bop and that's basically my opinion on this song. it's a cute harmless bop but i think other songs might overshadow it a bit :'(

The Marías - No One Noticed

oh this ATE? like i didn't think much of it but as the song went on, i started liking it more and more :jonny: i've been meaning to listen to the marias new stuff and maybe i'm going to do that after listening to this one, yup!

Ariana Grande - Love Language

BABY PARDON MY FRENCH BUT COULD U SPEAK IN TONGUES???? so iconic... anyways, positions is a great album that gets misunderstood a lot!! this is also a great track from it. we'll see how it's gonna stand w the rest of the songs hehe.

Carly Rae Jepsen - Solo

not really my favorite from side b or like both dedicated album but it's still a pretty cute song :) wish i liked it a lot more.... hmm like idk i've never stanned this song HARDDD like some but it rlly is a cute song!

Gwen Stefani - Danger Zone

this might be for some other people... unfortunately, it's not for me.

Kelela - Onanon

the pre-chorus and chorus are amazing.. that's what makes the whole song more interesting for me! like i think it's interesting in a good way!!! and that is absolutely great. def a great track.

Chappell Roan - Pink Pony Club

omg i was thinking of this but ofc i was too late :hug: great job snatching it btw i didn't read any crits for this song but it deserves praising! new queen of pop. she's coming for everyone's fave. pink pony club. a bop.

Lorde - Mood Ring

omg not the baby z pandering :jonny: and we're in the same group too woah... i wonder who this could be! anyways, solar power is an overhated album. it's so ahead of its time and it needs more love because everyone needs to get into how amazing it is. absolutely #1.

Megan Moroney - Sleep on My Side

help omg serving risky af... the yeehaw just jumped out from this song. i like yeehaw so you're probs gonna be in the middle for me kinda!! we'll see if it's gonna be panned or tanked or not omg #scared

Charli xcx - Apple

queen of apple. to be honest, i love brat and i've been repeating it since it's released. however, this song might be my least fave from it lmaooo. despite saying that, it's still better than some songs on here so there's that!

great first round! sorry for the late omg... it's not gonna happen again

• ATRL Moderator

:deadvision:

hereeee

I Do Mee GIF by jecamartinez

Group B ended up winning the race so we will start with them on the next page

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Gagged bc FF deadline was 2 days ago and this was 5 hours ago but these results are first 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, boggington said:

I Do Mee GIF by jecamartinez

1 minute ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Meeeee (insert baby doing ☝🏻 with his hot daddy)

helppp our minds

me

• ATRL Moderator

B yasssss

1 minute ago, wehavetostan said:

Gagged bc FF deadline was 2 days ago and this was 5 hours ago but these results are first 

FF is much more difficult to host :gaycat6:

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.