Sabrina Carpenter celebrates getting her first #1 on BBH100 shading jobless ATRLer

Julia Fox

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• MonsterNavy

• Rotunda

• Walk_Away21

Y'all think it's ok that she'd sic her deranged fans at him for saying that he hated her song?

Y'all need HELP ☠️.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

3 minutes ago, StayFrosty said:

Y'all think it's ok that she'd sic her deranged fans at him for saying that he hated her song?

Y'all need HELP ☠️.

He was getting dragged up and down since he made the post like he went viral and have been ended for weeks now so I don't see the problem. He already had his account private for his wrong opinion so I don't see the issue? You know social media is a public space and you could get viral for saying anything and clown yourself so it's not that deep. He already commented on Sabrina IG saying she was right and apologized in a very cute way 

Edited by Julia Fox
  • Like 8

It wasn't an attack for that guy. It was an attack for gays on Twitter who are so out of touch with reality. That tweet had like 50k likes :skull: 

• Like 7

not the account being gone:deadbanana: ph@g should have just taken advantage of the clout

8 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Wholesome :clap3:

The mother Theresa of pop :clap3: forgiving the unfortunate and blessing them all 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KeshaSwift said:

The song's success doesn't make sense to me either tbh. Not even catchy aside the viral line s:wan:
congrats on the #1 tho

The song is amazing, it's insanely catchy 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, selena_lavigne said:

The song is a song that i enjoy, but it's quite puzzling to me that everybody is bandwagoning on music that i like. Like who thought SC would actually pop off after 8 years of stanning.

if she's from Disney Channel and was doing music then that means she probably was on Hollywood records which we all know that label is the pits. I'm gonna assume she's no longer with them because she's been getting pushed and has better connections now in the last couple of years. I started hearing her name more when that emails album came out and she went on tour with Taylor. 

The same thing happened with several of her predecessors, where their music/careers weren't treated or taken seriously until they left the mouse and/or Hollywood records. The only one that was a mega household name and had a few legit hits while still on Disney/Hollywood was Miley and even her pop stardom felt different after switching to a real record label.

1 hour ago, Julia Fox said:

Some OSCH from ATRL should learn from Chase Rojo :clap3: just admit your lose and bow down to the new kweenie aren't you @Cheers @Digitalism @Reverse Warholian @Papi Juancho @Luckitty @MonsterNavy @georgechxng @Digitalism 

Why am I tagged? :rip: 

Is this because I didn't support Mailer Daemons I Can't Open in that dumb rate from like 2 years ago? Give it a rest.

Edited by Reverse Warholian
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Why am I tagged? :rip: 

Is this because I didn't support Mailer Daemons I Can't Open in that dumb rate from like 2 years ago? Give it a rest.

You lost sorry. Welcome to your tape. :clap3:

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, StayFrosty said:

Y'all need HELP ☠️.

Could you IMAGINE if Taylor did this -

It's always a nasty move to attack a fan directly and by name. You have millions of followers and they are a nobody. It's as big of a power imbalance as can possibly exist.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

"heartbreak is one thing my ego is another I beg you remember it's me motherfucker"

Small correction,  replace "remember it's me" with "don't embarrass me"

1 hour ago, Julia Fox said:

Some OSCH from ATRL should learn from Chase Rojo :clap3: just admit your lose and bow down to the new kweenie aren't you @Cheers @Digitalism @Reverse Warholian @Papi Juancho @Luckitty @MonsterNavy @georgechxng @Digitalism 

The Real Sabrina Carpenter Haters Group Chat is saving this for when Sabrina ends up being the FAD FRAUD we always said she was

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952dv7bytqd1ynq0tpckr6

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Cheers said:

The Real Sabrina Carpenter Haters Group Chat is saving this for when Sabrina ends up being the FAD FRAUD we always said she was

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952dv7bytqd1ynq0tpckr6

Can't wait for our Bad Blood serve. Obviously the Real Sabrina Carpenter Bots and Fans Group Chat will win! 

Edited by Julia Fox

It's nice to see her get this success :clap3:

Of course some people would cry about this. :rip: 

If you aren't able to face a celebrity's reaction to what you tweet because you hide behind the fact there are few chances they read what you said, then don't post anything. She didn't say anything mean or insulting, she didn't even comment, she simply put the screenshot next to her #1 because it was funny. These poor souls wouldn't have survived Rihanna, what a generation :rip: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Squall said:

Of course some people would cry about this. :rip: 

If you aren't able to face a celebrity's reaction to what you tweet because you hide behind the fact there are few chances they read what you said, then don't post anything. She didn't say anything mean or insulting, she didn't even comment, she simply put the screenshot next to her #1 because it was funny. These poor souls wouldn't have survived Rihanna, what a generation :rip: 

Surprisingly one of the bases that are crying for this are some Navy's. You can tell they are just criticizing for anything to not get proved wrong about their free hate for Sabrina. It's giving a weird obsession because they are perched for every thread on here and always come with the same statements :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.