Top Posters In This Topic

• gustavothehuman

• CherryBay

• gplcarlos

• 50thStateofMind

love the cover

Why is Jupiter with Camila not on it or released? 😒

2 hours ago, CherryBay said:

But I like this colour and I missed out on "signed" vinyl and CD in the UK because you know…work 

I just ordered one of the regular signed CDs in the European store, you can try check it out as well.

2 hours ago, Pop Art said:

Oh cool! :duca: Where does it say that though? I was on their merch site earlier and didn't see that. :huh:

It's on the Notebook edition cover. This one comes with handwritten notes, phone recordings and demos :gaycat2:

GQR2vCOWkAAAH9Z?format=jpg&name=large

• Thanks 1

I bought the signed LP + one shirt, I hope that they have a groovy electro disco vibe, hopefully Nile Rodgers makes some magic with Max Martin, so far the teaser for the main single and the Athens song doesn't sound groundbreaking.

I also wonder what happened between eras? This album was supposed at first to be a Vol 2 to come out at least late last year and it feels like now they ditched the sequel idea and it's more like a standalone album that celebrates their career (being the 10th album) and also their most intimate and personal? Let's see.

Hopefully they come to Mexico again or the US, I went to the show in April 2022 here and it was amazing, crazy that they are still on the same tour.

11 hours ago, gustavothehuman said:

The song might be, I don't know. But ColdplayXtra has confirmed Camila is not on the album.

features come last

48 minutes ago, rac7d said:

features come last

Reports is that the song isn't scrapped, just the feature 

• Like 1

Since Vol 1 had the "from earth" title and Vol 2 have moon on it's title, i really hope they come with a most space sound in this one, more adventurous 

An album in the vein on Coloratura would be amazing. I'm sure there'll be a few pop songs so they can make fun performances on tour, but i hope it's not nearly the whole album this time

Edited by Guilherme Make Love
  • Like 1

What a gorgeous album cover :smitten:

Hopefully the music is good.

16 hours ago, gustavothehuman said:

I wouldn't count on it to be honest.

Yeah they have amended the description and also I asked Customer Service and they said it doesn't not come with signed card

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.