• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kassi

• GraceRandolph

• ZeroSuitBritney

• byzantium

Damn. Trump is really gonna win. I'm going back to Mexico for the next 4 years. 

IMG_8087.thumb.gif.453f3a5854c9a94121bfa

it's not even funny how horribly this man has ruined his shot at reelection these past few months

1 hour ago, GardenPanty said:

what a f**king idiot. it's like he wants to lose

Maybe he is lol

• Like 1

Dear God... He's doing everything he can to let the other raving lunatic win the elections.

It's so depressing Americans must choose between bad and worse. 

It's giving gibberish.

This is a legit question but what exactly is this strange pact between the Israeli state and the American government? Does the Israeli gov have something on America? Because this weird relationship has gone of over several presidencies and decades. 

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, New Edition said:

This is a legit question but what exactly is this strange pact between the Israeli state and the American government? Does the Israeli gov have something on America? Because this weird relationship has gone of over several presidencies and decades. 

https://www.opensecrets.org/industries/summary?cycle=All&ind=Q05&recipdetail=S

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, New Edition said:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, New Edition said:

The above reference is part of it, yes, but if you want to know the FULL history of the US-Israel relationship, I suggest getting this book. It's pretty wild:

https://1804books.com/products/palestine-israel-and-u-s-empire-second-edition

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, New Edition said:

L4unUJ9.png

• Like 4

i was told that i should vote for him in 2020 because he would get too senile and mama kamala would take over. what happened?

1 hour ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

:bibliahh:

This man clearly has two feet in the grave, are we sure he won't be a vegetable by November (if not 6 feet under)?

Imagine the debates…. The poor moderators trying to moderate a fight between two very senile old men.

1 hour ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

:bibliahh:

:toofunny3:

These debates are going to be a bloodbath for Biden.

What a scumbag, well I hope no one does this "non-genocide" to his family, friends, and children

This frail rotten corpse is not surviving another flu season :deadbanana4:

• Haha 2

Tiktok generation is going to indirectly elect trump 

10 minutes ago, Eternal220 said:

Tiktok generation is going to indirectly elect trump 

I really hope not or else the US is f**ked. The last thing we need is a Republican president.

It's like genocide Joe wants to lose, and he will. 

• Like 7

If you are arguing over the semantics of whether the slaughter of thousands of civilians with thousands of dead kids and the bombardment of civilian residences with blockade induced famine, dead aid workers, murdered journalists, and active colonisation of the West Bank is genocidal or not I think you lost the plot and the argument already.

• Like 5

The best thing he could do for America and the world is to die. I'm fully serious. He's signing a blank cheque to slaughter more Palestinian children while handing the presidency to Trump on a silver platter. 

• Like 9

8 hours ago, Kassi said:

He's right and he should say it. As President it's his job to inform the public. :cm:

8 hours ago, Kassi said:

War Crimes. 

There's a pretty well established convention for adjudicating a wide range of War Crimes. 

Here are some relevant ones:

• Deliberate Attacks on Civilians: Prohibited under Article 51 of the Additional Protocol I to the Geneva Conventions.
  • Indiscriminate Use of Weapons: Addressed by the Geneva Conventions and the Hague Conventions, as well as specific treaties like the Convention on Cluster Munitions.
  • Murder and Torture of Prisoners of War: Prohibited under the Third Geneva Convention.
  • Forced Deportation or Transfer of Populations: Covered under the Fourth Geneva Convention.
  • Hostage-Taking: Prohibited by Article 34 of the Fourth Geneva Convention.
  • Use of Child Soldiers: Addressed by the Optional Protocol to the Convention on the Rights of the Child on the involvement of children in armed conflict.
  • Destruction of Cultural Property: Prohibited by the Hague Convention for the Protection of Cultural Property in the Event of Armed Conflict.
  • Blockades Causing Starvation: Addressed under Article 54 of Additional Protocol I to the Geneva Conventions.
  • Rape and Sexual Violence: Prohibited under Article 27 of the Fourth Geneva Convention and the Rome Statute of the ICC.
  • Unlawful Requisition or Looting: Addressed by Article 33 of the Fourth Geneva Convention.

Genocide is a very specific thing. And calling every war with civilians casualties one dilutes the meaning of the word. 

More genocide denial and Hasbara that will go unnoticed and won't result in a permaban. Meawnhile, we're ZTP-ing a Palestinian member (who had 0 active warning points) for saying absolutely nothing wrong. Don't you love the way this site functions?

OT - What mother cain said :heart2:

• Like 12

Get ready for 4 more years of trump, girls :noparty:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.