• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squall

• YR.

• Saintlor

• Strawberry Bubble

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Squall said:

Some of you are so embarrassing :rip: as if the biggest celebrity on the planet needs Gracie to have connections, maybe she simply… likes her? :dies: 

Biggest MUSIC celebrity* 

Music stars getting into movies isn't new—Madonna tried it too, but it didn't stick. Having cinema connections can be a plus. Maybe that's why Taylor was at the golden globes.

Edited by Strawberry Bubble
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Perched :lakitu:

1 minute ago, Strawberry Bubble said:

Biggest MUSIC celebrity* 

Music stars getting into movies isn't new—Madonna tried it too, but it didn't stick. Having cinema connections can be a plus. Maybe that's why Taylor was at the Oscars. 

:dies: 

She literally is the biggest name of the entertainment industry so if she wants to get in touch with a director or whatever… she does. She doesn't need to be Gracie Abrams' friend to get to do it. She literally had a « directors on directors » video on Variety. She likes Gracie and Gracie is her opening act. Once again, stop being embarrassing.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Strawberry Bubble said:

Biggest MUSIC celebrity* 

Music stars getting into movies isn't new—Madonna tried it too, but it didn't stick. Having cinema connections can be a plus. Maybe that's why Taylor was at the Oscars. 

Taylor's never been at the Oscars, she was at the Globes this year because her film was nominated.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Strawberry Bubble said:

Gracie's networking skills are impressive! Being J.J. Abrams' daughter probably helps. Taylor seems eager to stay on good terms, especially since Taylor's eyeing a future in the film industry.

Taylor gonna direct the next star wars :jonny5:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I mean yay but what is that ugly ass back cover 

1 minute ago, Squall said:

:dies: 

She literally is the biggest name of the entertainment industry so if she wants to get in touch with a director or whatever… she does. She doesn't need to be Gracie Abrams' friend to get to do it. She literally had a « directors on directors » video on Variety. She likes Gracie and Gracie is her opening act. Once again, stop being embarrassing.

Sure, Gracie Abrams is playing at the Eras Tour because Taylor likes her, that's the tipping point for Taylor to choose a celebrity playing at her concert, that she likes her (?).

It's quite naive to believe that big industry names don't have commercial and business interest behind their decisions. It's more embarrassing to believe that she's just inviting singers to her concert because they are friends, like it was a party or a birthday. 

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Arrows said:

Taylor's never been at the Oscars, she was at the Globes this year because her film was nominated.

corrected. Thank you :heart:

• Like 1

She's only doing this collab because Gracie has no shot at ever becoming relevant

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 4

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Strawberry Bubble said:

Sure, Gracie Abrams is playing at the Eras Tour because Taylor likes her, that's the tipping point for Taylor to choose a celebrity playing at her concert, that she likes her (?).

It's quite naive to believe that big industry names don't have commercial and business interest behind their decisions. It's more embarrassing to believe that she's just inviting singers to her concert because they are friends, like it was a party or a birthday. 

And what did she invite MUNA, Girl In Red, beabadoobee, OWENN & GAYLE for? Their touring power? :ahh: 

Edited by Squall
  • Haha 3

this can be really cute.

hope they promote it and maybe film a little vid for us :eli:

16 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

These covers are sending me :dies:

GMimSKBb0AAETVY?format=jpg&name=medium

:deadbanana2:

nvm so they are on purpose. :toofunny2:

Just heard Risk and it's brilliant. Wow. As good as Difficult (my fave Gracie track so far). 

23 minutes ago, Squall said:

Some of you are so embarrassing :rip: as if the biggest celebrity on the planet needs Gracie to have connections, maybe she simply… likes her? :dies: 

Like Alfonso Cuaron, Paul Thomas Anderson, Bazh Lurman, Danielle Chazelle, Taiki Waitit and a hundred of actors attend the eras tour. As if she needs Gracie connections.

And of course David Greenbaum one of the powerhouses of Disney Company attending with her to Poor things premier and Golden Globes 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

She's only doing this collab because Gracie has no shot at ever becoming relevant

Why do you still have a Taylor avi?

• Like 2

How does an unknown artist get a taylor collab

16 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

These covers are sending me :dies:

GMimSKBb0AAETVY?format=jpg&name=medium

:deadbanana2:

nvm so they are on purpose. :toofunny2:

Just heard Risk and it's brilliant. Wow. As good as Difficult (my fave Gracie track so far). 

2 minutes ago, Squall said:

And what did she invite MUNA, Girl In Red, beabadoobee, OWENN & GAYLE for? Their touring power? :ahh: 

109466_900.gif

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Яeo. said:

How does an unknown artist get a taylor collab

be friends :dies: Literally all her collabs (on others material) in recent years have been with people she's friends/close with, regardless of their popularity or status in the industry

Edited by Mandalore
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Squall said:

Why do you still have a Taylor avi?

I don't follow? How does me saying she wouldn't collaborate with Gracie if she had a shot at being relevant hold any relevance to whether or not I like Taylor's music?

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

9 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

I think it's because Gracie is a genuine close friend, and not a double dipping ungrateful leech if you know what I mean

Saintlor

• Thanks 1

Just now, Saintlor said:

I don't follow? How does me saying she wouldn't collaborate with Gracie if she had a shot at being relevant hold any relevance to whether or not I like Taylor's music?

It's no secret that you are an OTH in disguise who always spends their time trying to put Taylor in a bad light. You are proving it again, especially with this lame and childish affirmation.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Squall said:

It's no secret that you are an OTH in disguise who always spends their time trying to put Taylor in a bad light. You are proving it again, especially with this lame and childish affirmation.

Leave them be, they're not worth anyone's time:rip:

OT: so that pic circling around of Gracie laying on the floor is probably from the day she asked for the collab and Taylor said yes

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Squall said:

Meh. I don't have to like Taylor as a person just because I like her music. Why do you even care if I'm a "genuine" fan or not?

Edited by Saintlor
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Saintlor said:

Meh. I don't have to like Taylor as a person just because I like her music.

Then don't use her person as an avi? :rip: 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.