STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

Gracie Abrams f/ Taylor Swift - "Us"

Squall

1 minute ago, Squall said:

Then don't use her person as an avi? :rip: 

I can do whatever I want and it's not any of your business so don't waste your time caring whether I'm a genuine fan or not.

• Thumbs Down 2

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squall

• YR.

• Saintlor

• Strawberry Bubble

1 minute ago, Saintlor said:

I can do whatever I want and it's not any of your business so don't waste your time caring whether I'm a genuine fan or not.

You just said you didn't appreciate her as a person, just make it make sense. I can also guarantee you that you don't have to linger in her threads if bringing up theories you made up in your mind to make her evil is everything you have. :cm: 

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

I don't follow? How does me saying she wouldn't collaborate with Gracie if she had a shot at being relevant hold any relevance to whether or not I like Taylor's music?

Taylor Nostradamus. 

She opens her tour, She writes with dessner so probably gracie was there when they were working on something and just happened. 

The massive conspiracies for something so irrelevant 

Also your conspiracy is so dumb cause this duet Is literally the only shot gracie can have for a big streaming hit and to "became relevant" :ace:

Edited by vale9001
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Squall said:

You just said you didn't appreciate her as a person, just make it make sense. I can also guarantee you that you don't have to linger in her threads if bringing up theories you made up in your mind to make her evil is everything you have. :cm: 

I'm pretty sure they're G-Anon too which makes sense, they actually despise her as a person and are only interested in her for their sick delusional fetishes :deadbanana2: 

• Like 2

Embarrassing 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

JJ Abrams either has dirty on Taylor or is helping her in the movie business. That's the only way I can process this atrocity 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

she is so boring (gracie) i actually hate her voice

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Squall said:

:dies: 

She literally is the biggest name of the entertainment industry so if she wants to get in touch with a director or whatever… she does. She doesn't need to be Gracie Abrams' friend to get to do it. She literally had a « directors on directors » video on Variety. She likes Gracie and Gracie is her opening act. Once again, stop being embarrassing.

Y'all don't know how the industry works at all lmao

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Mandalore said:

I'm pretty sure they're G-Anon too which makes sense, they actually despise her as a person and are only interested in her for their sick delusional fetishes :deadbanana2: 

Imagine trying to push She wants around only people can't have hits when Sabrina Carpenter finally got her first true hit after opening the eras tour :pancake:

• Haha 1

Just now, YR. said:

Girl you live on your parents basement 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Strawberry Bubble said:

Sure, Gracie Abrams is playing at the Eras Tour because Taylor likes her, that's the tipping point for Taylor to choose a celebrity playing at her concert, that she likes her (?).

It's quite naive to believe that big industry names don't have commercial and business interest behind their decisions. It's more embarrassing to believe that she's just inviting singers to her concert because they are friends, like it was a party or a birthday. 

!!

Like these users are so ignorant fr. They forget that this is work and getting in other parts of the entertainment industry is difficult even if you're the biggest singer in the world. Let them delusional

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, YR. said:

And you do maybe?

2 minutes ago, YR. said:

!!

Like these users are so ignorant fr. They forget that this is work and getting in other parts of the entertainment industry is difficult even if you're the biggest singer in the world. Let them delusional

So maybe you can answer the question that user ignored and tell me why she invited several other artists to open for her? :confused:

Just now, Squall said:

So maybe you can answer the question that user ignored and tell me why she invited several other artists to open for her? :confused:

The other artists are label and or personal connections, just like every other single tour for every single artist EVER. This girl is a nepobaby industry plant that can't write or sing. Stop being dense 

Posted (edited)

@YR.

She's gonna direct Avatar 4 cause she's gonna sing for 3 seconds ah ah ah on a chorus on a gracie Abrams song. 

Thanks to explaining us how the industry works from your experience in nothing. 

She Is Taylor Swift. She Is One of the most famous narratore in the world. She already got her contact to write a movie because of that. She would take a contract to write a novel in 18 seconds without needing to duet with the sister of whatever random writer.

:ahh:

The reason gracie Adams makes music and opens big tours Is she has a contract with Interscope. You know lady Gaga, lana del Rey, Billie eilish label? Nothing to do with Taylor in person .

You know so much about industries and act like It's stange someone with such a big label takes spots?

Yeah It's cause JJ Abrams has Taylor files! 

:ace:

Edited by vale9001

3 minutes ago, YR. said:

The other artists are label and or personal connections, just like every other single tour for every single artist EVER. This girl is a nepobaby industry plant that can't write or sing. Stop being dense 

So they are here as artists why Gracie is here for her father, yeah just say you hate her and go :rip: 

Excited for this!

5 minutes ago, Squall said:

So they are here as artists why Gracie is here for her father, yeah just say you hate her and go :rip: 

Yes, you just learned what a nepo baby is. Congrats 

the only song i heard of hers is when taylor duetted with her at a concert last year. it seemed decently good

2 minutes ago, YR. said:

Yes, you just learned what a nepo baby is. Congrats 

She is signed to a major label, I hope you learn how it works. 

Just now, fridayteenage said:

the only song i heard of hers is when taylor duetted with her at a concert last year. it seemed decently good

You should listen to this one:

The bridge :jonny5:

seems like I need to listen to her

And when it's Gracie's first entry being a #1 debut :chick2:

1 hour ago, Яeo. said:

How does an unknown artist get a taylor collab

Gracie is a fellow industry plant (JJ. Abrams daughter)

This will be the summer of nepo babies :clap3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.