• Squall

• YR.

• Saintlor

• Strawberry Bubble

Thats... CRAZY!!!

I wonder if they wrote it together...

23 minutes ago, Don said:

I wonder if they wrote it together...

Gracie just posted a story on IG saying they did.

I just hope she's making this album more upbeat. She could really use a change up in her sound or at least the tempo

I like Risk :bird:

hoping it's not a snooze

• Like 1

She's so corny. :rip: The 13 hearts. The track 5 placement. :rip: We get it, you want to bandwagon off of the TS hype atm.

Literally the least talented nepo baby of all time. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 7

why does Taylor want this random khia to happen so bad… should've saved her first ft for Sabrina's new album

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Taylor dosen't work with the new girls = Taylor is an evil coniving witch who hates being usurped

Taylor works with the new girls = Taylor is only working with them because there's no chance they'll usurpe her

:bibliahh::bibliahh:

the conspiracy theories are getting out of hand 

Edited by GoatGly
  • Like 7

Idk what it is but this girl has all the resources in the world and still isn't able to release interesting music. :chick3:

Hopefully this collab is promising

• Like 1

I don't want to be mean...but her music is so mid :rip:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Strawberry Bubble said:

Gracie's networking skills are impressive! Being J.J. Abrams' daughter probably helps. Taylor seems eager to stay on good terms, especially since Taylor's eyeing a future in the film industry.

Do you really need networking skills being born as a nepo baby?

4 hours ago, Spark said:

She's so corny. :rip: The 13 hearts. The track 5 placement. :rip: We get it, you want to bandwagon off of the TS hype atm.

3 hours ago, Sabrina Carpenter said:

why does Taylor want this random khia to happen so bad… should've saved her first ft for Sabrina's new album

2 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Idk what it is but this girl has all the resources in the world and still isn't able to release interesting music. :chick3:

Hopefully this collab is promising

3 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

Do you really need networking skills being born as a nepo baby?

We got it, she is a nepo baby, you hate her etc., there are TONS of artists out there, move on :dies: 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

15 hours ago, Saintlor said:

I just hope she's making this album more upbeat. She could really use a change up in her sound or at least the tempo

What do you think of close to you?

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, EndofASadMovie said:

What do you think of close to you?

It's a pretty decent song, but considering the track listing is PS: close to you

It makes me think it's going to be a bonus track and not a representation of how the album sounds 

Edited by Saintlor
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Spark said:

I just wanna say that it is funny how some Swifties have ZERO of the energy they gave to Olivia when Gracie has been waaaay more shameless in trying to go deep into their pockets and have a breakthrough through Taylor's base. At least Olivia had her hit from day one. And she's still talked about as if she used them for that success.

Not only opening for Eras, but her whole insta has a lot of Taylor asskissing, working with her producers:coffee2: now a collab, anything to have a mainstream career, because all of the money and creative control took her nowhere so far

Edited by liquiddiamonds
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Squall said:

We got it, she is a nepo baby, you hate her etc., there are TONS of artists out there, move on :dies: 

she's also really mid

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, punisher said:

she's also really mid

Then you can follow the same advice and pay attention to someone else :cm: 

Posted (edited)
On 5/13/2024 at 12:34 PM, Squall said:

Some of you are so embarrassing :rip: as if the biggest celebrity on the planet needs Gracie to have connections, maybe she simply… likes her? :dies: 

Well clearly the Oscars don't gaf that she's the biggest celebrity on the planet. She's been after that award for like 15 years to no avail. She thinks directing some cringefest movie and cozying up to Hollywood types will get her there. And who knows, maybe she's right!

Edited by awesomepossum

I'm shocked that Gracie has both fans and dedicated haters :rip: 

• Haha 6

24 minutes ago, awesomepossum said:

Well clearly the Oscars don't gaf that she's the biggest celebrity on the planet. She's been after that award for like 15 years to no avail. She thinks directing some cringefest movie and cozying up to Hollywood types will get her there. And who knows, maybe she's right!

So the solution is being friends with Gracie Abrams? She has worked with one of the most loved OST composers for some songs and wasn't nominated (despite him praising her), you are just proving my point. Once again, you guys need to stop embarrassing.

10 hours ago, awesomepossum said:

Girl that's just you creating narratives in yoir head. 15 years ago? So Taylor wrote a song for a Hannah Montana movie in 2009 in an attempt to get an Oscar? :rip:

The only time she actually tried for one is the All Too Well short film :zzz:

15 hours ago, punisher said:

she's also really mid

She's kind of a horrible singer I fear :rip: And she does the indie avocado voice.  Double whammy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.