• Happylittlepunk

Why?

Bleeding is breathing 

You're hiding

IMG-0961.png

IMG-0962.png

Oprah So What Is The Truth GIF

• Haha 1

now what is this mess... why is this bored man starting **** with the liddos for no reason? my two fanbases surprisingly get along well considering the history, i will not stand for this baitery...

• Like 4

Consistency. Gaga is very inconsistent with her music, where Lana really knows her aesthetic and stands by it.

Also, I think Lana has a little more nerve than Gaga. She could've given up after all the backlash she got with Born To Die and Ultraviolence but she remained strong and kept getting better and better. Gaga on the other hand became a whole new person after the lashings she got because of Artpop, releasing two mid albums at best after.

• Like 9
  • Thumbs Down 1

OP has to be a Katy stan. :toofunny3:

But anyway, in which aspect has Lana surpassed Gaga?

Albums sales? single sales? #1s? tour gross? popularity? Grammys? Oscars? 

I mean no shade, but I'm genuinely curious. 

5 hours ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Everything that Lana has achieved Gaga has already done it. 
so more like when is Lana going to catch up to Gaga? 

The funniest thing is, Lana will never even achieve half of what Gaga has achieved even if Gaga never returns to music.

I mean, let's start with something as simple as winning a Grammy or getting a #1 album, that Lana has yet to do. 

This thread was definitely created to set up Lana cuz there's no way… :rip:

• Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, JanStan said:

Gaga is a household name that can gross more in a theatre doing jazz then the other one can make in an arena. No one talks about Lana outside of here. End thread. 

Please, you're not wrong at gaga being able to pull numbers on concert, but saying Lana is only known on forums is dumb af considering she's one of the most streamed female acts daily without even trying. Gone are the days of Lana being some indie artist only tumblr kids know, she's been a mainstream name for over a decade now and people definitely know her. :skull:

Edited by Trash
  • Thanks 2

I think You mean to Say Lana is more relevant than Gaga NOW, in 2024. She's more talked about, more streamed, more acclaim and in more high profile events. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Gaga pls release the album now the girls are already losing it 

:suburban:

1 hour ago, Trash said:

Please, you're not wrong at gaga being able to pull numbers on concert, but saying Lana is only known on forums is dumb af considering she's one of the most streamed female acts daily without even trying. Gone are the days of Lana being some indie artist only tumblr kids know, she's been a mainstream name for over a decade now and people definitely know her. :skull:

People know Lana yes, but no where near the number of people that know Gaga, go to her movies, concerts, watch her on TV etc. That was the point of the op. Haus Labs alone makes more money then Lanas entire existence. For whatever reason people think that streaming is the only measure of an artists success. THATS what's dumb af. 

Has Lana released a new song since 2012?

Because when she put our born to die, Gaga put out born this way

• Like 1

Alternative artists who successfully made it just end up being bigger musically because their fans are the most loyal. 

As for Gaga, her attention is divided between music and film so yeah...

Lana always has bigger influence in the industry than gaga could ever dream of. But welp she's not dreaming about anything related to music for years.:clack:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Edit0rz said:

IMG-0961.png

IMG-0962.png

Why don't you compute the area under those functions and then compare? Your brain can't comprehend basic calculus, I guess?  

Thanks for proving Gar has had more engagement on the internet over the past 5 years than Lana! Not to mention 2019-2024 is Gaga's least active period of her career. Not Gaga overshadowing Lana with a fraction of the output. 

The jokes really write themselves with you guys :clown:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

8 hours ago, Thor said:

The funniest thing is, Lana will never even achieve half of what Gaga has achieved even if Gaga never returns to music.

I mean, let's start with something as simple as winning a Grammy or getting a #1 album, that Lana has yet to do. 

This thread was definitely created to set up Lana cuz there's no way… :rip:

lana has #1 albums girl what are you talking about? :rip: 

and yes this thread is a bait to either get lana dragged or to start **** between liddos and body electricians, so let's not fall 4 it :heart:

ok first of all i don't even see where you can compare them. completely different artists

second, op is probably trying to get one of those 2 singers dragged so fawck them!

and third, if there's any discussion that that can be had, it all boils down to this:

9 hours ago, Edit0rz said:

IMG-0961.png

IMG-0962.png

Gaga had a (much) bigger peak than Lana, but as of now I think Lana has reached her level of relevancy, surpassing it even

Both cultural icons!

The way Lana has shaped up to be one of the most influential artists of this generation is wild. I think in her case the music is really good, and can stand by its own. While Gaga is one of the most exciting popstars the music industry has ever seen, her music has never really matched her talent and innovation (when she was good) apart from some few songs from her earlier years, very little has stood the test of time unfortunately.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Why are y'all so convinced that Gaga is a total failure? She's one of the most successful artists of the 2000's, can sell out stadiums (her tour finished 2 years ago), can have global #1s, her old music went viral not a long time ago and she's also one of the few artists that successfully jumped into a different field. Why do y'all feel the need to compare Gaga with other artists considering she hasn't released an album since 2020 and it's not like she has recent singles out to compare to how others are performing. And bringing AOTY nominations as a point smells like farts in 2024. You can also go ahead and say Lana has a bigger career than Britney's cos she's never been nominated for AOTY. Damn, go ahead and say all the artists that won an AOTY are bigger than Beyonce cos she never won one. 

these "I hate Gaga so let me make a thread" narratives are tiring and they only make you look like clowns 🤡 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Pink Whitney said:

& when was the last time she served an iconic look, the meat dress? :bibliahh:

lady-gaga-1-gty-jt-180903_hpMain_16x9_99

Lady-Gaga-%E2%80%9Cqu%C3%A1i-d%E1%BB%8B%

---

OT: I am a stan of both (and Ariana) but this is not a fair comparison for Gaga nor Lana. They both are slaying in their perspective own lane and no one is touching the other. Their impacts are totally different. They are different artists, they have different goals and theu target different audiences. The way one focuses purely on her music ann the other, apart from music, is becoming a respected and successful actress. This thread is just..... :rip:

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

This thread is ridiculous. I have no problem with Lana, even though I know she's a terrible performer. But it's about her fans, just trying to prove so desperately that Lana did something. Go and compare her to any other pop girl like Selena, but putting her in the same line with Gaga is just :bibliahh: 

Again, not releasing =/= flopping.

"Why did X artist surpass Gaga?" when Gaga hasn't even been participating. :gaycat6:

vape >>>>> nurtec
Z1FBNAj.gif 

7 hours ago, CoolNebraskaGuy said:

Why don't you compute the area under those functions and then compare? Your brain can't comprehend basic calculus, I guess?  

Thanks for proving Gar has had more engagement on the internet over the past 5 years than Lana! Not to mention 2019-2024 is Gaga's least active period of her career. Not Gaga overshadowing Lana with a fraction of the output. 

The jokes really write themselves with you guys :clown:

Why the hell are you attacking me and questioning my intelligence? I am a little monster, check my signature. Clearly Gaga is much bigger than Lana, I just checked the google trends when I saw this post and found it interesting, not trying to prove anything. I don't even like LDR, not even slightly.

how very dare you GIF

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.