• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UseYourIllusion2002

• Pop Fan

• Sheep

• Happylittlepunk

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, nhatpb said:

haha you loose this debate. Your fav can get more streams, more recog by GP than before. Then you should happy for her instead of dragging down other artists. I bet you been very bitter of Gaga's success :gaycatney4::gaygacat1::gaygacat3::gaygacat4:

Lol what? Why do you sound like a 14 year old Twitter fan. No, I actually enjoy Gaga's music. Also, you've been on this website since 2014. I was in the 4th grade that year. I think it's time for you to grow up and not be so childish :rip:

EDIT: I don't even listen to Lana but she's obviously the bigger artist right now. 

Edited by UseYourIllusion2002
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, UseYourIllusion2002 said:

Lol what? Why do you sound like a 14 year old Twitter fan. No, I actually enjoy Gaga's music. Also, you've been on this website since 2014. I was in the 4th grade that year. I think it's time for you to grow up and not be so childish :rip:

EDIT: I don't even listen to Lana but she's obviously the bigger artist right now. 

Sorry bae. You are the childish one. :coffee2:

I guess she hasn't surpassed her overall but her consistency and dedication to her craft have contributed to her being more influential and succesful now. It is incredible that she went from being the butt of jokes to one of the most respected and consumed artists through sheer talent and hard work without having to pivot to doing movies, jazz covers and big pharma sponsorships. The biggest artists of today (Taylor and Billie) literally worship at her altar. Gaga had a bigger peak but fizzled out quickly.

• Like 3

Well:

-Lana has a loyal fanbase and gives them exactly what they want and expect. And is serving quality I guess.

-Gaga made some dumb decision in terms of music - like releasing Joanne instead of another dance record. She tried with "Chromatica", but it wasn't good either.

-Gaga is focusing on acting career, while Lana is still focused on music

-Lana seems to be a legacy act now, while Gaga has bigger peak but fell 

Gaga's selling out stadiums, has several Diamond singles, has sold more albums + singles, etc…

7 hours ago, nhatpb said:

Sorry bae. You are the childish one. :coffee2:

:rip: You're 33 years old talking like a 14 year old saying "sorry bae" and "haha you loose this debate" :ahh: arguing with a random 20 year old. 
I think it's time to re-evaluate your life decisions. 

1 hour ago, UseYourIllusion2002 said:

:rip: You're 33 years old talking like a 14 year old saying "sorry bae" and "haha you loose this debate" :ahh: arguing with a random 20 year old. 
I think it's time to re-evaluate your life decisions. 

age no matter. this is stan culture, i think you understand. And i do it for fun :eddie::fan:

6 hours ago, nhatpb said:

age no matter. this is stan culture, i think you understand. And i do it for fun :eddie::fan:

:rip:

I don't think Lana necessarily surpassed Gaga, but that Lana has had far more consistency and even growth in her career than Gaga who has at this moment plateaued (musically).

• Thanks 1

basically music

She hasn't but ok 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.