Sex is biological fact, NHS declares

Horizon Flame

'Sex is biological fact, NHS declares in landmark shift against gender ideology

Campaigners welcome change to constitution, which will ban trans women from female-only wards, as 'return to common sense''

The Telegraph: https://archive.is/hEdp5

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• Relampago.

• Headlock

• dumbsparce

congrats on going back to the 17th century i guess!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I don't understand, what is happening?!

• Like 1

UK is truly in shambles huh? 

Crime and hate are truly thriving there 

real housewives fix it jesus GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

All day every day as a society we're really just thinking about dicks and *******, huh? Transphobes are first class perverts obsessed with genitals and dissecting the bodies of trans people. And instead of educating we're punishing trans people. I'm so glad women are being protected from the "evil" trans women while trans women have to share a room with cis-men, which isn't dangerous at all! (beware of sarcasm in the last sentence)

Edited by The Next Day
  • Like 12

I just don't understand why people are going about their daily lives thinking about LGBTQ+ people if they're not themselves 

It's really just as simple as who cares what goes on in someone else's life :rip: 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Okay, will they take into account intersex born people, women being born with xy chromosomes and men being born with xx chromosomes? Or is that too factual?

• Like 5

UK continues to show how bad of a country it is!

extremely dumb extremely evil. i am getting so so so worn out by this ****.

trans ppl have always existed and will continue to do so. transphobes need to relax their hate boner and stop pretending that this small subsect of the population needs to be stamped out.

So instead of researching and honouring the evolving nuances of sex/gender the NHS has decided it's too stupid to adapt 

• Haha 1

I said it back then and it's clear now.

Trying to impose things into society and cancelling people that disagree has only hurt the cause.

Hate keeps growing and people will only lose rights. I don't think there's nothing that can be done now since society shifted.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 13

The Western world, especially Europe, is facing an imminent collapse and this is what people waste their time on— something that doesn't affect them in the slightest :rip: 

• Like 1

The funny thing is a few years back, the Conservatives were literally the ones pushing through self-ID legislation :toofunny2: Now they pretend that never happened because bashing trans people and stirring up a culture war is the only chance they have of retaining votes, since they've ****** everything else up so badly

• Like 2

Again, a loosely veiled attempt to shift attention from how atrocious the tories have been. Stoking culture wars over things that literally don't affect anyone else, whilst the country falls into shambles.

Embarrassing and I want out. 

There's not a goddamn thing these transphobes can say that will ever make me turn my back on my trans brothers and sisters. Choke!

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

Trying to impose things into society and cancelling people that disagree has only hurt the cause.

Hate keeps growing and people will only lose rights. I don't think there's nothing that can be done now since society shifted.

Won't someone think of the transphobes :jonny:

Centrism is a joke, y'all will yield to bigots under the guise of "fairness", meanwhile people are ******* dying.

Edited by Headlock
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I can see JoKe Rowling paying them and this being the result

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Horizon Flame said:

in landmark shift against gender ideology

HUH? Anyone who has spent more than a few minutes thinking about this understands the difference between sex (biologically determined) and gender (socially constructed). This declaration is not a "landmark shift" in any way :dies:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

the obvious transphobia aside, how is NHS gonna pay for this? are they going to create extra wards? with what money? :rip: and to make it worse, Labour fully supports this madness...

1 hour ago, Digitalism said:

This. Most people did not have any real negative thoughts on trans people until the left decided to start screaming against basic science. Sadly, the insanity created hate that was directed toward the trans community instead of the liberals and politicians trying to push these anti-science agendas. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 9

1 hour ago, Headlock said:

Won't someone think of the transphobes :jonny:

Centrism is a joke, y'all will yield to bigots under the guise of "fairness", meanwhile people are ******* dying.

This is dumb.

People keep losing rights. 

I don't know about you but I want results and what people like you have achieved is more people being killed and society thinking it's ok. If people like you thought you were helping reality has shown that you have hurt the cause. 

• Thumbs Down 2

6 minutes ago, robattack332 said:

This. Most people did not have any real negative thoughts on trans people until the left decided to start screaming against basic science. Sadly, the insanity created hate that was directed toward the trans community instead of the liberals and politicians trying to push these anti-science agendas. 

Actually most people in the UK do not care about this at all

Most Britons have paid little to no attention to the trans rights debate

The debate on transgender rights is one of the foremost frontlines of the 'culture wars', a series of arguments on social justice that also encompasses topics like Britain's colonial history, Black Lives Matter and free speech in universities.

But despite Westminster's fixation with such issues – alongside sections of the media and twitter – the public themselves are far less invested. Two thirds of Britons say they pay little attention (42%) or no attention (24%) to the debate in the media and politics about trans rights.

Only one in three say they pay more attention than this, including just 8% who say they pay "a lot" of attention.

The right wing media and politicians may be pushing a certain agenda, but most people aren't listening.

Edited by glitch
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Sex is a biological fact though. That's not up for debate. I can't believe that in 2024 we still haven't figured out the difference between peenus/vajina VS man/woman

Edited by dumbsparce
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.