Do you actually like Taylor music or just stan her because she is Taylor Swift?

leyaris11

I actually do not like her as a person, nor do I particularly like her voice, BUT the quality of her output has won me over the last few years. Hated her during the first few eras, then loved the majority of RED, grew neutral during 1989, then loved some parts of Reputation, totally lost her again during Folklore and Evermore and then absolutely loved Anti-Hero, like an all time favorite song, same as the whole album. Poets department is a bit lukewarm for me, so I guess my love-hate relationship with her will continue.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stevyy

• BLΔCKP!NK

• Shimenawa

• Virgos Groove

Top Posters In This Topic

I only recently became a fan, but that's entirely because of her music. I had no idea she was such a great writer and had so many good songs outside of her singles. After listening to her albums in full, I immediately became a fan.

I like some of her songs, but I'm not a fan of her personality and the fact that her works is based mostly on negativity topics

But she's fun to watch breaking records

• Like 1

Lbr most gays in general and Swifties on Atrl are only here for Taylor for the sales and numbers and commercial success to hide behind. Like rats, they always switch to whoever is at the top in the current moment.

Happens with every MPG until their peak wears off, then it's the next hot thing for most gays!

• Thumbs Down 1

I've been a fan since Fearless. I listen to her for her music. Charts and successes like that I say "wow" to, but I'm not at all into any kind of honest chart discussion. I have no idea what is considered good or bad with any kind of album release, and I have no idea how singles do. I also don't really have interest in her personal life but I am very interested in how she crafts songs narrating what happens in it. 

Edited by Gladiator

I don't think anyone stans Taylor unless they also like her music. She's kind of cringe and awkward (lol) — she also doesn't have super flashy moments. People like her because of the songs. 

I know her since love story back in 2008 when i was 15-16. I used to love her singles so much but i never listened her albums.
I thought she was a boring folky singer, so her albums would be boring but i was appreciative of her. I ignored fearless-speak now and red. Just listened to them in these last two years
Then 1989 was released and even if i hated shake it off. I went full staning mode for the record. One of my fave records ever. The memories
Since then i been playing her music more and more. Her lyrics are too relatable to my life. 
All the other major pop girls i used to stan are near retirement. So, now taylor is the dominant force on my lastfm. 
Now i listened the re-recordings and i was able to listen her old albums for the first time. It was so much fan. 

Yes i like her music. her poetry. her instrumentals. her vocal tone. aesthethic and videos. She's an interesting artist to follow.
Not dropping her anytime soon. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.