Student movement in solidarity with Gaza goes global; police crackdowns ensue

LIT

6 hours ago, Communion said:

Ilhan Omar's daughter is one of the targeted students.

meanwhile Israelis on Columbia campus can attack Palestinian students with illegal chemical weapons and nothing will happen to them. 

Edited by Jjang

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GraceRandolph

• Kassi

• Communion

• Espresso

Yikes, I can see why

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

7 hours ago, Jjang said:

meanwhile Israelis on Columbia campus can attack Palestinian students with illegal chemical weapons and nothing will happen to them. 

Illegal chemical weapons = $20 fart spray from Amazon

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

i'll never understand the logic of protesting for or against a conflict that's happening on the opposite side of the globe :rip:

do they go home at night feeling like they're changing things? because I feel like they're just bored and looking for things to pass the time but like... make an atrl account and stop bothering people/endangering yourself :mazen:

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 8

22 minutes ago, playboi said:

i'll never understand the logic of protesting for or against a conflict that's happening on the opposite side of the globe :rip:

do they go home at night feeling like they're changing things? because I feel like they're just bored and looking for things to pass the time but like... make an atrl account and stop bothering people/endangering yourself :mazen:

"on the opposite side of the globe"

Maybe because....the US is complicit in this genocide and their money is being sent to Israel? :nuts:

• Thanks 11

13 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Maybe because....the US is complicit in this genocide and their money is being sent to Israel? :nuts:

Some people are just so braindead and beyond reach... there's really no point attempting to logic with them.

• Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

why don't they stop paying taxes

1 hour ago, VOSS said:

are you seriously making fun of the victims when a female student ended up in the hospital due to the "fart spray" :biblio:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, VOSS said:

1 hour ago, playboi said:

Do you guys choose to be dense? No offense. Like, it's giving wannabe edge lord. 

• Thanks 8

13 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Do you guys choose to be dense? No offense. Like, it's giving wannabe edge lord. 

What was dense about my comment?

41 minutes ago, Jjang said:

are you seriously making fun of the victims when a female student ended up in the hospital due to the "fart spray" :biblio:

How was I making fun of the victims of the fart spray attack

• Thumbs Down 4

Cameltoe Chariot
12 hours ago, thinking said:

Mods gonna let this slide? :deadbanana:

I posted about this in HQ and the only mod acknowledgement was an admin saying we're lucky they try to be fair because they hate a lot of us... and one of the zionists in this thread laugh reacted to it.

Not sure how to interpret THAT!

clown GIF

• Like 3

The users in this thread defending the mass arrests of 100+ students peacefully protesting against a genocide... :toofunny2: Scratch a liberal and a fascist bleeds, as they say...

I guess the same users in 1968 would be defending the NYPD violently suppressing Columbia student demonstrations against segregation and the Vietnam War.

Anyway...seems that the repression at Columbia is sparking protests in solidarity on other campuses:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

I posted about this in HQ and the only mod acknowledgement was an admin saying we're lucky they try to be fair because they hate a lot of us... and one of the zionists in this thread laugh reacted to it.

Not sure how to interpret THAT!

clown GIF

well wbk :deadbanana2:

when that one thread started last oct/nov "we dont know much about the topic to moderate this thread~!" smth along the lines of that :bibliahh:is it that hard to ban ppl who advocate for genocide or smth? :bibliahh: clowns

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, thinking said:

well wbk :deadbanana2:

when that one thread started last oct/nov "we dont know much about the topic to moderate this thread~!" smth along the lines of that :bibliahh:is it that hard to ban ppl who advocate for genocide or smth? :bibliahh: clowns

a "nuanced matter" 

anyway, queen

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

They should be recruited by HAMAS

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

Students from other universites are following suit and doing similar forms of protests right now :clap3:

Edited by ZeroSuitBritney
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, VOSS said:

wow 💀
i seen this one too. 

Let's fight injustice by harassing and assaulting the Jewish students on campus 

yes that's the way to go

💀

Edited by GhostBox
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, VOSS said:

Is a right wing Republican "citizen journalist" account who retweets Oli London and calls college students "evil communists" for supporting Palestinian resistance meant to convince anyone this is...bad? From your tweet, this seems awesome. Apartheid is bad. 30,000 murdered is bad. The youth know injustice when they see it. :clap3:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, VOSS said:

what's the difference between this and saying "Israel has the right to defend itself" amidst a genocide? 

3 hours ago, GhostBox said:

i seen this one too. 

Let's fight injustice by harassing and assaulting the Jewish students on campus 

I recommend actually looking on the timelines of who you want to share claims from, especially when they tweet video evidence debunking the very thing they tweet.

Unless you're of course co-signing this woman's views that Israel must remain an ethno-state with an artificial ethnic majority via apartheid?

Interesting that between advocating for racial quotas in Israel, she seemingly is against racial diversity in the place offered to her as a home in America:

Neoliberal girlies in here literally siding with..... Zionists fuming that they're not able to drone bomb student protestors. Referring to college kids as "military-aged". Oh wow.

If the average Zionist does not see the average American progressive college kid as human, makes you think just how deeply they don't view Palestinians as humans.

:suburban:

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

10 minutes ago, Communion said:

I recommend actually looking on the timelines of who you want to share claims from, especially when they tweet video evidence debunking the very thing they tweet.

Unless you're of course co-signing this woman's views that Israel must remain an ethno-state with an artificial ethnic majority via apartheid?

Interesting that between advocating for racial quotas in Israel, she seemingly is against racial diversity in the place offered to her as a home in America:

Neoliberal girlies in here literally siding with..... Zionists fuming that they're not able to drone bomb student protestors. Referring to college kids as "military-aged". Oh wow.

If the average Zionist does not see the average American progressive college kid as human, makes you think just how deeply they don't view Palestinians as humans.

:suburban:

She literally waved the flag infront of the camera and that somehow qualifies as stabbing her eye out? :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:
Yet when pro-palestinian students (including antizionisit jewish students) get hit with stink bombs that literally get them sick and hospitalized, some people will run around denying everything and calling them "joke fart bombs". Y'all aren't dence, you're some straight up hypocritical dumbfucks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.