• Replies 46.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

the main theory i've seen is that the leakstress works in a vinyl processing plant? but that doesn't make sense with knowing the merch sale lineup

my bet's on lana

• Haha 9

2 hours ago, NoOneDiesFromLove said:

Nouuuu

:jonny5: Drag me! 

• Haha 1

So do you think "I Can Fix Him (No Really I Can)" is about Toe or Ratty? :ryan3:

but how is the leaker selling signed Speak Now and 1989 TV CDs? those were never on sale 

I'm so excited to know the track lengths. I want So Long, London to be 6:00 long :gaycat4:

Edited by Dear Reader
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

I'm so excited to know the track lengths. I want So Long, London to be 6:00 long :gaycat4:

I need Clara Bow to be really long to take the time to truly draw the parallel between the two. :jonny:

• Like 1

Just now, Klein said:

I need Clara Bow to be really long to take the time to truly draw the parallel between the two. :jonny:

I have a feeling The Alchemist will be one of the longest :jonny:

the sound i'm imagining is à la:

* pretty isn't pretty - olivia rodrigo

* king - florence + the machine

* electric touch - taylor swift

* true blue - boygenius

who else gets this vibe? of course we got soundfished by midnights so idk

• Like 1

But is that leaker the same one? Krayziefemale was the @, but this one is called Krayziefemaie

I don't think the OG person would risk selling **** and getting tracked & sued. It seems like a scammer taking advantage of the OG leakers name.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, meredithbenson said:

sep 13 supposedly, 15 years after the vmas incident. honestly believable

best,

Oh God that Song with Drake against the nazists sympathizer It's gonna be fire 

Edited by vale9001

1 hour ago, cat1867 said:

She can take out  archer/ tis the damn season/ Betty/ tglad and mastermind

She won’t touch the singles 

Take out The Archer? No way. It’s my 2nd favorite Taylor song & it better be on the setlist when i’m going to see her in July. Or else i’ll riot cuz wtf. It was already awful that it wasn’t featured on the theatrical version of the Eras Tour film, I can’t live without hearing it live :biblio:

She should take out most of the Evermore filler (cough cough tis the damn season, marjorie, champagne problems  & tolerate it). Those songs won’t be missed :mandown:

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, meredithbenson said:

the sound i'm imagining is à la:

* pretty isn't pretty - olivia rodrigo

* king - florence + the machine

* electric touch - taylor swift

* true blue - boygenius

who else gets this vibe? of course we got soundfished by midnights so idk

I'm imaging something similar to HBHBHB by Florence, at least the visuals allude to a possible stripped down, atmospheric indie rock record 

2 hours ago, Popboi. said:

If there’s any limited variant, it would be limited to 250-400k considering how much the 1989 variants sold

Fair point :deadbanana4:

30 minutes ago, Klein said:

So do you think "I Can Fix Him (No Really I Can)" is about Toe or Ratty? :ryan3:

Benjamin :coffee:

I really doubt that there are songs about Matty

This thread aged like milk. 

Taylor Alison Swift, the troll you are!

:ryan3:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, TayDuaStan said:

Take out The Archer? No way. It’s my 2nd favorite Taylor song & it better be on the setlist when i’m going to see her in July. Or else i’ll riot cuz wtf. It was already awful that it wasn’t featured on the theatrical version of the Eras Tour film, I can’t live without hearing it live :biblio:

She should take out most of the Evermore filler (cough cough tis the damn season, marjorie, champagne problems  & tolerate it). Those songs won’t be missed :mandown:

Is there an award for worst take of the year? :biblio:

I mean, marjorie is the only one I could accept being cut from the setlist, the rest STAYS. 

• Like 2

As I said i think every side has a different sound. So I hope not 2 months again of I hope it's pop, It's folk, It's rock and then it's all these things s:wan:

Edited by vale9001

2 minutes ago, The Man Who said:

This thread aged like milk. 

Taylor Alison Swift, the troll you are!

That was my first thought that she broke her pattern. Watch it flop into oblivion now 

• Haha 2

not taking out Evermore songs to keep The Archer in :rip: 

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, Klein said:

A feat with Post Malone sounds like a great idea for an album like Lover, but not for The Tortured Poets Department. 

I honestly would prefer it if there weren't any collab at all.

I wanted an album without features too tbh. Whenever there were rumors swirling about a Post Malone collab back in like 2017 I thought it'd be for Lover or liek a remix of a Lover single lol. That said, maybe it's because she has a hit song that she wants to sort of carry the album commercially and maybe that's the song? I know Post isn't the hit maker he once was but he sounds good on radio most of the time so maybe she wants this to be a hit while the rest of the album is more unorthodox and not commercial sounding? We shall see! super excited either way but I agree with your sentiment of not wanting any collabs tbh. Let's hope it pays off and they surprise us

1 hour ago, Shoful said:

Wow that makes so much sense. It’s crazy how far out she plans releases

I'm pretty sure she said in her doc that her life is planned out for her 2 years in advance. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, every1blinks said:

That TikTok user needs consequences. The tracklist, okay, but now the rep date and selling things?? Tayvoodoo, I chose you!!

The TaySnipers are already en route to the leaker's house, and they will be dealt with appropriately :ryan3:

• Thanks 1

The next album needs to be called Emissions btw

yyl03fuij8wb1.gif

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.