• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

1 hour ago, Klein said:

Just finished listening to Post Malone's Austin from last year. Gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised by what I heard. Something in the vein of Joy for the Taylor collab would be amazing imo 

And it's an appropriate song length :ryan3:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, The Man Who said:

This thread aged like milk. 

Taylor Alison Swift, the troll you are!

:ryan3:

She saw this and decided to **** with us just a little

• Haha 3

Post Malone and Florence? Oh the rock album is coming

:jonny5:

The Wikipedia page having the tracklist split into “Side A,” “Side B,” etc. 💀 why are people like this :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, every1blinks said:

The Wikipedia page having the tracklist split into “Side A,” “Side B,” etc. 💀 why are people like this :deadbanana4:

I truly don't understand why people think the division into sides is anything more than the side of the vinyl the song is on. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

She saw this and decided to **** with us just a little

Inb4 somebody from The Tortured OTH Department makes a thread called “Taylor hates her fans, why?” :gaycat1:

3 minutes ago, The Man Who said:

Inb4 somebody from The Tortured OTH Department makes a thread called “Taylor hates her fans, why?” :gaycat1:

It's true, she hates us so much that she's trying to bankrupt us by making so many new albums for us to buy and playing so many tour dates around the world that we have to fly to and compete for expensive concert tickets :gaycat1:

It's her life's work to ruin the financial solvency of anyone stupid enough to enjoy her music, of course :suburban:

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

It's true, she hates us so much that she's trying to bankrupt us by making so many new albums for us to buy and playing so many tour dates around the world that we have to fly to and compete for expensive concert tickets :gaycat1:

It's her life's work to ruin the financial solvency of anyone stupid enough to enjoy her music, of course :suburban:

Taylor’s out here reaching new levels of wealth whilst her fans globally are filing for bankruptcy. 

She really is a…

:khalyan2:

• Haha 2

Kinda hoping we're getting multiple singles from TTPD, but if the Rep TV date is true, we're in for yet another folklore/evermore era with just one video and be done with it. 

I guess it's still better than 1989 TV :suburban:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Klein said:

Kinda hoping we're getting multiple singles from TTPD, but if the Rep TV date is true, we're in for yet another folklore/evermore era with just one video and be done with it. 

I guess it's still better than 1989 TV :suburban:

Oh girl that Rep TV date is no longer true :suburban:

• Haha 1

Not feeling this... 

1 minute ago, wastedpotential said:

Oh girl that Rep TV date is no longer true :suburban:

Seriously though, I wonder how they could know the release date. I mean, would even her label know about it so far in advance? 

I would understand if it was leaking the tracklist or cover or whatever because of vinyl production etc., but the release date? 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Klein said:

I truly don't understand why people think the division into sides is anything more than the side of the vinyl the song is on. 

They did the same thing with Mid. Like, girlies….. use your brain:dies:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That TikTok account got banned so maybe that release date was in fact true :clown:

Edited by TayDuaStan

I just realized it's a double LP instead of single like Midnights. Oh the quality that could be incoming. No TikTok song lengths.

Maybe our king is coming through after all.

9sp6Ftj.png

Just now, Vespertine said:

I just realized it's a double LP instead of single like Midnights. Oh the quality that could be incoming. No TikTok song lengths.

Maybe our king is coming through after all.

9sp6Ftj.png

Don't forget it's 5 more tracks than the standard Midnights sister

2 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

Don't forget it's 5 more tracks than the standard Midnights sister

But there were 6/7 songs on each side, while this one has only four. :coffee:

• Like 1

Just now, Klein said:

maybe they're just longer :penguin:

Clara Bow the new Gorgeous :-*

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Klein said:

I 100% believe they will be longer songs, but I've read somewhere that the least songs a side of a vinyl has, the better quality it provides. So who knows, they might just want to take advantage of the track list being longer to release better quality vinyls. I want the tracks to be long though :coffee:

• Like 1

The limited edition CD is already sold out? Wasn't it supposed to stay on here for 4 or 5 days? :rip:

Just now, Klein said:

The limited edition CD is already sold out? Wasn't it supposed to stay on here for 4 or 5 days? :rip:

It's limited availability for a couple of days. But it will come back eventually, I'm 100% sure, just like Midnights and 1989 variants.

Omg just thought about the Poets cardigan :lakitu:

2 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

It's limited availability for a couple of days. But it will come back eventually, I'm 100% sure, just like Midnights and 1989 variants.

But it's still available in France for another 30 hours. So for it to be removed of the US store means the initial stock is completely sold out. I have no doubt they'll make more though. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.