Israel/Iran conflict thread

Chemist

20 minutes ago, laislabonita said:

do you realize how dangerous M**lims are to the world …? I'm tired of pretending like that barbaric religion deserves or worths any respect. there are literally sheikhs praying on the downfall of the US carrying the same rhetoric as os8ma bin l*den. the minute you guys realize not everything in the world is so perfect and not everyone carries your liberal view will be our first step to world peace. The United States definitely isn't perfect, no nation is. but at least there's democracy

and I'd love to see your gay ass step into Iran lol. 

Disgusting comment. The West must stop imposing its culture on other countries. There was a time when things didn't look good for LGBT and women's rights in the West either. Cultures need time, not war and violence. And no, Muslims are not dangerous. I myself have colleagues, friends and family members who are Muslim and they are great people.

Netanyahu must stop the violence and finally take the path of peace. It's his fault and no one else's.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SmittenCake

• Communion

• Minogue

• Jjang

wow

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

GOOD.

let Israel, America and the west do their dirty work for them  :clap3:

18 minutes ago, airplane said:

The amount of zionists that still get to post on here despite spreading nonstop hateful/zionist rhetoric for months and getting mass reported :biblio:. Not a good look, administration.

And the amount of pro terrorists that ran in this thread saying "good" "iran has every right to defend itself" " may israel suffer" when Iran started this is insanity.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

3 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

wow

This is so hilariously sad 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Any information/education on why those countries don't ally themselves with Iran? Sorry for my ignorance

2 minutes ago, kawk said:

And the amount of pro terrorists 

the only pro terrorism i see is your approval for Zionism and Zionist rhetoric 

• Like 2

hopeful that no Israeli citizens gets hurt from these drones and any conflicts can be resolved via negotiations

• Like 1

Just now, Pikachoo said:

hopeful that no Israeli citizens gets hurt from these drones and any conflicts can be resolved via negotiations

there's no negotiations Israel is willing to comply with. they want to continue to kill Palestinians and this is all well documented. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

Israel deserves to get a taste of what they have done. This attack is literally a pat on the wrist compared to what that **** state got away with in the last few months (and 80 years). Iran is literally attacking them because they are a puppet state for the US (like every middle eastern country) to get Israel under control. Dont be fooled.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 6

8 minutes ago, kawk said:

GOOD.

let Israel, America and the west do their dirty work for them  :clap3:

And the amount of pro terrorists that ran in this thread saying "good" "iran has every right to defend itself" " may israel suffer" when Iran started this is insanity.

When Iran started this insanity lol everyone with brain knows that attacking embassy is an act if war but I don't think Zionazists have common sense. Zionism truly is the cancer

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

Any information/education on why those countries don't ally themselves with Iran? Sorry for my ignorance

If I'm not mistaken Iran is mostly Shia and the Arab countries primarily Sunni. Beyond that, there's simply a long history of conflict with Iran and Arab states. Iran sees itself as the leader of Islam, while Saudi Arabia sees itself as the leader of Islam. With Iran being a theocracy, and Arab countries believing that the current government is hostile to their country. Then there's Israel. Many Arab countries have aligned themselves with Israel. 

7 minutes ago, Anthinos said:

Disgusting comment. The West must stop imposing its culture on other countries. There was a time when things didn't look good for LGBT and women's rights in the West either. Cultures need time, not war and violence. And no, Muslims are not dangerous. I myself have colleagues, friends and family members who are Muslim and they are great people.

Netanyahu must stop the violence and finally take the path of peace. It's his fault and no one else's.

I think op means muslim extremism is dangerous. Especially when you'll get lynched if you say anything remotely negative about their allah. 

Time has shown that slowly imposing western culture in some of these Arab countries has completely changed the face of the region for the better.. just look at Saudi Arabia, Egypt, UAE, etc.. so much progress has been made in those countries.. as for the women in other Arab countries where religion has completely crippled them as human beings.......women and gay men can't wait any longer. 

• Thumbs Down 1

• Like 1

I think op means muslim extremism is dangerous.

Is that how one interprets "**** Muslims"? You're not even trying to hide your trolling. Mods should just issue the IP bans already. :rip:

Edited by Communion
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

Well kids, that wraps the circus of today.

Dont be fooled by Iran. If they were sincere Israel would've been attacked a long time ago.

• Like 2

I just ran into my friend at Trader Joe's and she told me that Iran just attacked Israel and we cackled a bit before realizing we were in WW3.

i was holding my olive tapenade and orange wine depressed asf

I think op means muslim extremism is dangerous. Especially when you'll get lynched if you say anything remotely negative about their allah. 

And how exactly are the difference between zionists and religious extremists? Your efforts to denounce inhumane acts lose credibility when you simultaneously defend zionism. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

This is so ironic s:wan:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

there's no negotiations Israel is willing to comply with. they want to continue to kill Palestinians and this is all well documented. 

with Netanyahu? I agree. He and his Likud party need to go. They were never serious about commiting to a two-state solution. But I'm hopeful that the main opposition party Yesh Atid or the Labor Party can win an election since they have endosred re-entering into peace negotiations with Palestine and no more building new settlements.

Just now, Pikachoo said:

with Netanyahu? I agree. He and his Likud party need to go. They were never serious about commiting to a two-state solution. But I'm hopeful that the main opposition party Yesh Atid or the Labor Party can win an election since they have endosred re-entering into peace negotiations with Palestine and no more building new settlements.

Yesh Atid is a centrist, liberal Zionist political party in Israel. It was founded in 2012 by former TV journalist Yair Lapid, the son of the former Shinui party politician and Israeli Justice Minister Tommy Lapid.

:doc:

Just now, SmittenCake said:

And how exactly are the difference between zionists and religious extremists? Your efforts to denounce inhumane acts lose credibility when you simultaneously defend zionism. 

Exactly, Palestinians genocide is a test for humanity. The moment people siding with ISISrael they no longer have credibility to talk about peace.

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Well kids, that wraps the circus of today.

Dont be fooled by Iran. If they were sincere Israel would've been attacked a long time ago.

all the morons that were begging for a ceasefire and peace in the region and shitting on the US for abstaining.. WHERE YOU AT ??? :toofunny2: now it's let's go IRAN!!!! 

• Thumbs Down 5

7 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Every accusation from these ghouls is a confession!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.