Israel/Iran conflict thread

Chemist

34 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

In the pursuit of peace, stability, and a brighter future, it's only natural to hope for the downfall and demise of a horrific regime that fails to achieve these noble aims. This isn't the "GOTCHA!!!!" you think it is pt.2

Ufpbayl.gif

how the **** is that gonna help the region :rip: you do realize Israel is not Iran's only enemy in the region right? UAE, Egypt, Saudi Arabia..ALL have a common goal. Destroy Iran's proxies, and influence in the region.  Iran has been working on this for decades, to eliminate western influence from the region, even if it means destroying Israel and killing millions of innocent people for the sake of their religion and their warped belief system. Pursuing instability across the middle east is the only way of achieving that. They never wanted peace, a ceasefire, or justice for palestinians, they want power. This shiit is all smoke and mirrors..to appear as one's hero and make the other look like the "evil' ones. 

Ufpbayl.gif

Edited by kawk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SmittenCake

• Communion

• Minogue

• Jjang

2 minutes ago, Loroy said:

It was not an embassy in Syria, it was a terrorist headquarters. 

The attack on Lebanon and Syria is against missile launchers that launched missiles into Israel's territory at the same time as Iran.

F words in here who support Iran and its terrorist militia groups should check themselves, some of you have no idea which side you are on

Israel should agree to a ceasefire and end it, Iran can lead us to WW3

Anything is a Hamas base or a terrorist headquarters to Israel, go check out all the hospitals, schools, civilian buildings, tents, universities, mosques that Israel bombed in Gaza.

• Like 10

WE ARE TIRED :clack:

Edited by MidnightsAtPeace

1 minute ago, Loroy said:

F words in here who support Iran and its terrorist militia groups should check themselves, some of you have no idea which side you are on :deadbanana2:

I cannot wrap my head around why people view this as a straightforward issue, ignoring the nuances involved. Not one progressive person in this country is "on the side" of Iran when it comes to how the Iranian government functions. 

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, Loroy said:

The attack on Lebanon and Syria is against missile launchers that launched missiles into Israel's territory at the same time as Iran.

It was not an embassy in Syria, it was a terrorist headquarters. 

The attack on Lebanon and Syria is against missile launchers that launched missiles into Israel's territory at the same time as Iran.

I'm tired of you dupes/new accounts with less than 100 posts and joining in late 2023 coming in these threads to spread zionist rhetoric 

Capture.thumb.PNG.3bbce9cdfaafb9a97a3923

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, BorderBoy said:

Anything is a Hamas base or a terrorist headquarters to Israel, go check out all the hospitals, schools, civilian buildings, tents, universities, mosques that Israel bombed in Gaza.

This is because every public building was used by Hamas terrorists thinking that Israel would hesitate to attack public places.

I have seen quite a bit of evidence that many of the places you mentioned were indeed used as hiding places or headquarters despite the insistence that this is false information that Israel spread.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

it was a terrorist headquarters. 

By this logic, Iran is free to bomb whatever military bases it believes Israel is using to shoot missiles into the borders of allies like Lebanon and Syria, no?

Israel is - objectively - an aggressive military regime in conflict with literally every one of Its bordering neighbors.

Whether it's threatening Egypt or Jordan to take hundreds of thousands of refugees or illegally occupying parts of Syria or Lebanon.

It's genuinely brain rot for some of you to think sexuality or the realities of queerness somehow supersede geopolitical norms.

"Imagine being gay and thinking it's wrong for Israel to violate international law!!!". Genuinely the IQ of a small farm animal. 

• Haha 11

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

I'm tired of you dupes/new accounts with less than 100 posts and joining in late 2023 coming in these threads to spread zionist rhetoric 

Awesome, completely avoid my argument as long as it serves yours and then accuse me of being a zionist Capture.thumb.PNG.3bbce9cdfaafb9a97a3923

This is the first time I even comment on this topic in this forum especially because of people like you :mandown:

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Loroy said:

Awesome, completely avoid my argument as long as it serves yours and then accuse me of being a zionist Capture.thumb.PNG.3bbce9cdfaafb9a97a3923

This is the first time I even comment on this topic in this forum especially because of people like you :mandown:

Cmon Lady Gaga show us the evidence you have, quickly. I'd like to see how the schools, hospitals, and mosques that were bombed all were "hamas bases".

I'll wait. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Communion said:

By this logic, Iran is free to bomb whatever military bases it believes Israel is using to shoot missiles into the borders of allies like Lebanon and Syria, no?

Israel is - objectively - an aggressive military regime in conflict with literally every one of Its bordering neighbors.

Whether it's threatening Egypt or Jordan to take hundreds of thousands of refugees or illegally occupying parts of Syria or Lebanon.

It's genuinely brain rot for some of you to think sexuality or the realities of queerness somehow supersede geopolitical norms.

"Imagine being gay and thinking it's wrong for Israel to violate international law!!!". Genuinely the IQ of a small farm animal. 

And what about middle eastern queers? it's always about how Israel has never openly expressed hatred or set rules against gays, but what about queens in the middle east? 

people need to stop trying to justify violence and genocide just because they can use their sexuality as a defense.

• Like 10

I have seen quite a bit of evidence that many of the places you mentioned were indeed used as hiding places or headquarters

How much you want to bet any of your "information" (propaganda) is debunked trash? :rip: 

• Like 3

Idgaf abt Iran but it's time for Israel to get a taste of their own poison

• Like 2

Just now, MidnightsAtPeace said:

And what about middle eastern queers? it's always about how Israel has never openly expressed hatred or set rules against gays, but what about queens in the middle east? 

people need to stop trying to justify violence and genocide just because they can use their sexuality as a defense.

I've heard from direct sources that Hamas headquarters are directly located in LGBT health centers in city hospitals and that's why Israel has to destroy the whole buildings.

So unfair for Israel to be forced to indiscriminately kill women, children and queers in order to protect women, children, and queers. 

F5wtFUaWkAAA-bc.jpg

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, kawk said:

how the **** is that gonna help the region :rip: 

you don't care about stability or peace in the region. you can stop the concern trolling 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Loroy said:

This is because every public building was used by Hamas terrorists thinking that Israel would hesitate to attack public places.

I have seen quite a bit of evidence that many of the places you mentioned were indeed used as hiding places or headquarters despite the insistence that this is false information that Israel spread.

8rlBWQH.gif

Nobody is falling for your zionist propaganda and it seems like you already chosen which side to be on so it doesn't really matter what you think, does it?

This isn't the 1st aggression by Israel against Gaza and they know too damn well the civilians don't have anywhere to go once their homes are bombed. Gaza is already too crowded and once a building is bombed, the nearby buildings are also partially completely damaged.

It's in Israel's intention to take it out on civilian, educational, medical buildings to cover their failure in achieving any of the goals they want to achieve by carrying out a ****ing war against civilians.

Save it.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Communion said:

Genuinely the IQ of a small farm animal. 

This is an insult to farm animals. As someone who used to live on a farm, I'll let you know first hand that farm animals have a higher IQ than Zionists 

F5wtFUaWkAAA-bc.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Israel bombs Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Iran and is literally an apartheid nation committing a genocide against Palestinians for the last 75 years. And then proceeds to act like a victim when it finally faces some consequences.

Heres to the liberation of the Palestinian people and a free Palestine from the river to the sea. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:

@Ryan @khalyan

you guys know what to do next

s8f983R.gif

Thanks for the heads up, they’ve been dealt with

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Like 1

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

Cmon Lady Gaga show us the evidence you have, quickly. I'd like to see how the schools, hospitals, and mosques that were bombed all were "hamas bases".

I'll wait. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2023/12/21/al-shifa-hospital-gaza-hamas-israel/

There were endless reports that proved that there were tunnels inside the hospital that were used as headquarters and there are videos that show the tunnels that lead to the hospital.

They literally took hostages and hid them in the hospital :deadbanana:

I am not Israel's ambassador and I am not interested in entering into any debate in this forum. I did not justify what Israel is doing in Gaza and I don't think it is right but go off i guess :michael: 

**** i'm so scared, it's already been so hard for me as a palestinian and i pray that jordan doesn't get involved because i do not wanna lose any of my family

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.