Sabrina Carpenter - "Espresso"

kyliefever2002

I rather her have like 3-5 top 10's from this album and a huge album like Ariana than her only have a number one so i'm okay with it not going number one. Its doing her job and increased her visibility.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• Walk_Away21

• SleepingTigers

• Khamis

On 5/8/2024 at 5:59 PM, Topaz said:

I rather her have like 3-5 top 10's from this album and a huge album like Ariana than her only have a number one so i'm okay with it not going number one. Its doing her job and increased her visibility.

:coffee2: As a comparison point, first 7 days of Drivers License globally:

1.5M
4.6M
7.5M
11.5M
13.4M
13.6M
13.7M

espresso is number one in Australia in top 10 singles

damnnn carpenters are greedy now remember when we couldn't get her on the hot 100? :laugh:

This is such a hit whether #1 4 5 etc. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, RoseBud said:

:coffee2: As a comparison point, first 7 days of Drivers License globally:

1.5M
4.6M
7.5M
11.5M
13.4M
13.6M
13.7M

Who cares about that? I don't see the point of comparing it considering the song has been out for almost a month. What's your point? 

Edited by Julia Fox
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

Who cares about that? I don't see the point of comparing it considering the song has been out for almost a month. What's your point? 

Yes very strange comparison. We're a month in with Espresso. I'm not sure the relevance. Plus, DL rode a wave of drama and intrigue (& an amazing bridge) to the top of an otherwise very quiet winter charting period. Espresso is a different song in a different world.

OT, unverified rumors of a remix incoming & people are not happy about who she's apparently collaborating with. The song is loosing steam on streaming so a good buzzy remix is absolutely paramount. Her team needs to be smart about it.

24 minutes ago, Poptart89 said:

Yes very strange comparison. We're a month in with Espresso. I'm not sure the relevance. Plus, DL rode a wave of drama and intrigue (& an amazing bridge) to the top of an otherwise very quiet winter charting period. Espresso is a different song in a different world.

OT, unverified rumors of a remix incoming & people are not happy about who she's apparently collaborating with. The song is loosing steam on streaming so a good buzzy remix is absolutely paramount. Her team needs to be smart about it.

:michael:  Is this even true ? 

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, RoseBud said:

:michael:  Is this even true ? 

Yes but it's relative. It's losing streams in that it's not doing 10/11 mil a day on Spotify and is now down to the upper 9 mil range. It also dropped from its peak of 12 on AM back down to 13.

Which is still amazing and is not a drastic loss but it's also not doing what it was last week. Like in a less competitive period she might still be at #1 on Spotify and much higher on AM but there's too much else happening right now. And while it's still a bona fide hit & has held on amazingly between TTPD & Rap Beef, I do think it is in the early stages of getting a bit lost in the shuffle of everything else.

Edited by Poptart89

UK #1 for second week!!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

HOWLING. Watch at 11:10. :bibliahh: IMPACT

Edited by Walk_Away21
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

anyone got any tea on the follow up to Espresso teased at the end of the video? @Supervillain

20 hours ago, Better Mistakes said:

anyone got any tea on the follow up to Espresso teased at the end of the video? @Supervillain

My best guess it belongs to Espresso (On Vacation), a remix that's on the vinyl and cds. They are still under pre-order and won't start shipping by June 14th (which is a friday). 

23 hours ago, Better Mistakes said:

Follow-up single my guess, I mean artists have done it before

1 hour ago, PerfectContradiction said:

Follow-up single my guess, I mean artists have done it before

Yeah Sabrina did it with Skinny Dipping and Fast Times 

This is so stable, like all the songs that exploded during the past week are falling now and she's now at 3 on Spotify WW! Longevity it's the key and this already is having IT!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/12/2024 at 12:44 PM, Better Mistakes said:

I think it's just an album track, it doesn't scream follow up to Espresso or maybe it was before the song started to smash. Anyway the song sounds so lush and old school, I'm intrigued to see how it ended up being 

Edited by Julia Fox

It's the biggest song outside the US right now

• Like 6

This seems extremely fake but does anyone know anything about this? @RideOrDie 

3 hours ago, almostsaturn said:

This seems extremely fake but does anyone know anything about this? @RideOrDie 

That's an absolutely horrid title, there are grammatical errors and it doesn't make sense that any record store would have her new album in stock when it hasn't even been announced yet. Fake.

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, RoseBud said:

:coffee2:  Longevity is the key like this for SOUR ?  Image

I don't know why are you here constantly just to troll and bring other people that had nothing to do with this song or Sabrina at all… just disgusting and annoying 

Edited by Julia Fox

This song is lace with crack. So excited for the album :duca:

28 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

I don't know why are you here constantly just to troll and bring other people that had nothing to do with this song or Sabrina at all… just disgusting and annoying 

:kitty:   You are correct and I have taken down my post

it's only the 7th female song with multiple 20M US Spotify weeks.

Hope it joins the others in topping the Hot 100 eventually. 

I've been replaying this nonstop. It feeds my gay desires

This is everywhere in the UK. The gays the straights the girls the mums the dads the ice cream man everyone wants their me espresso!

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.