🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 Round 10 Entries (pg.391)

thecptz

a song by a single artist that is a duo of two female rappers counts!

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Seffers

• Kelp

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, thecptz said:

S6BMAIj.png

RAPPERS, I KNOW HA!

after all the messes, we're finally get to the third round of #ASC2024 :heart2: you're our top 52, hooray!

i said i expected such a mess from yall but well i didn't expect to be that much of a mess. so yes, i'm still upset about the cheating.

no cheating and just have some fun like it's not hard :) also, you will still be in 4 groups, 1 elim each! = 4 elims!

damn i'm still so kind after all the messes, hugs.

for the third round, @wehavetostan is in charge of choosing the theme for you.

he wants you to submit a song that is a collab but here's the fun part, that collab must have AT LEAST 2 female rappers on it!

if you want to submit female rap groups or duos (like city girls, for example), those are fine.

so yes that's all, a collab w at least 2 female rappers, WOO! have fun.

if you're new here, the entries are gonna be anonymous and you must not let anyone know what you submit until the results.

have fun searching and please check everything cause if they're not on the banned lists, i'm just gonna accept it

and if u miss the brief, you will be halved :) and it will be YOUR fault.

DEADLINE: 10am EDT @ friday 19th april

if everyone's entry is in before the deadline, entries will be posted right after

do your best and good luck~

remember, the winner of each round will pick a theme for next round :heart2:

mhiya.thumb.gif.c11c29dceb3f0b3680351b71

oh bump to this page ffs

FLO MILLI IS BANNED

BABY TATE IS BANNED

DOECHII IS BANNED

DOECHII IS UNBANNED

BREE RUNWAY IS BANNED

Another difficult round :dies: I don't even know a rap group let alone females :dies: 

MEGAN THEE STALLION IS BANNED

• Haha 1

CHARLI XCX IS BANNED

• Haha 2

BREE RUNWAY IS UNBANNED

DOECHII IS BANNED

omg everyone getting banned left and right :rip:

CHARLI XCX IS UNBANNED

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, thecptz said:

if everyone's entry is in before the deadline, entries will be posted right after

Love this

mhiya.thumb.gif.c11c29dceb3f0b3680351b71

KELELA IS BANNED

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Touch It said:

THIS IS A SONG SUBMISSION GAME WHERE YOU NEED TO JUST SEND IN SONGS LISTEN TO THEM CRITIQUE THEM AND RANK THEM.

At ASC, it is highly against our rules for you to ask other people to rank your song higher on their lists to boost your own points - let alone tell other people what song you sent. This will lead to your immediate removal from your game. 

It came to our attention that EnterTheAttic was cheating by telling other people his song and also making negotiations for people to rank his song higher on their lists. We sadly have to remove him from the game for this, since it is unfair for the other people who were in his group and we do not condone these activities whatsoever in ASC. 

Three people came forward that they either changed their ranks for ETA and/or shared their song with him. This is also not allowed, but since they were not actively trying to cheat by entering everybody's DMs to stay in the game, we are giving them a warning by halving their points for this round. They will not leave the game but this is a warning for you all that if you ever do anything like this, you will not be happy.

Also, due to the unfairness of what happened in Group B and Group B now having a different elimination, we are bringing @Seffers back into the game. Without the cheating, he may have survived this round and we think it's very unfair if he was actually eliminated this round. 

We will move forward from this situation and continue the game. Please be respectful going forward on this situation. Everybody had their consquences and this will be the consequences for anybody else going forward. We are all people with our own things going on in our lives, so please just be kind to one another (even if they cheated, their consequences have happened and now we can move on).

DRAMA :lakitu:

FLYANA BOSS IS BANNED

• Haha 3

KELELA IS UNBANNED

TKAY MAIDZA IS BANNED

DREEZY IS BANNED

Couldn't send The Beatles, so I pick something different and I am coming for Blood y'all

my song is so fun but you all hate fun so I'm ready for lashings 

okay latest update for the round!

if your artist is not usually a rapper (like say adele isn't considered to be a rap singer) but they rap in the song or have a cute rap verse in a song, that'd also be fine too. with this change, if anyone wants to update their entry, dm me <3 tysm!

@Alena @Alldeezy @Armani? @ATRL Username @Auburn @Aurora @Bacardo Royale @Born to Run @brycehooha @CBC @Crashed @dejmieeen @Desire @electrahard @fiercE @Fruity @Galaxy @gardendreams @Guero @Julia Fox @K$Ellie @Kayseri Mantisi @khalyan @kiiwii @Kylie Jenner @Kyuti @Legend E @luckystrike @mokitsu @Moonlightbae @Mr. Duff @MusicLoverDude @Noah @Not Like The Movies @Overprotected @patchwerk @Pendulum @Post Malone @Seffers @Staryu @sweetblindness @taemin @Technicolor @Titsanny @Tom Vercetti @touya kinomoto @TROPICUM @Ttoki @ultraviolence.xx @wehavetostan @Whippper Snapper @Ya Ya 

• Like 1

MISSY ELLIOTT IS BANNED

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.