Top Posters In This Topic

• mike_int

• SayIt

• Cain

• Relampago.

WHEN THAT BRIDGE KICKS IN

spacer.png

Just now, Burqa said:

the fan theories on how she changed the entire era after TS flopped are getting so pathetic :rip:

It's ridiculous at this point!

This person has been lying for a minute now on ATRL about different artists and idk why but people believe him :rip: I think he had a different account and it's now using another one but it's the same style of writing. Just pathetical and psycho behavior.

• Like 1

It's clear that this song was recorded as a "back-up" for if things weren't going to plan, but good LORD this a BOPPP :jonnycat:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

now THIS is a ****** BANGER! :alexz:

Miss Dula delivered :alexz:

1 minute ago, Cqmerqn said:

It's clear that this song was recorded as a "back-up" for if things weren't going to plan, but good LORD this a BOPPP :jonnycat:

this was literally the first song they wrote for the album

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

a bop! i've enjoyed all three singles -- but training season and illusion could both stand to have the volume turned up/more intensity in the production and vocals. dua gets a lil growly/rock n' roll in her live performances, and i'd love to see some more of that in the studio takes.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Cqmerqn said:

Oh you were in the studio with her? You have inside information? No?  k qweenie.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Cqmerqn said:

Hahaha this is exactly what I was thinking as I was listening 💀 ... in the office room "ok guys, the first two singles didn't work out as planned, let's bring out our third option"

Anyway, the video ate hard. I love the integration of synchronize dancing and diving. And those divers made me feel a certain way

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3/3 for sure, amazing video

Loved that this could fit right into The Loveliest Time and Aphrodite

Whoever's still doubting her this era is crazy or just bitter

• Like 1

Ooh, what you doin'?

spacer.png

Don't know who you think that you're confusin'

spacer.png

I be like, "Ooh, it's amusin'"

spacer.png

You think I'm gonna fall for an illUUuuuUuuUUUusion

spacer.png

Just now, Mariah4life said:

Hahaha this is exactly what I was thinking as I was listening 💀 ... in the office room "ok guys, the first two singles didn't work out as planned, let's bring out our third option"

Anyway, the video ate hard. I love the integration of synchronize dancing and diving. And those divers made me feel a certain way

Girl that was the first song she made for the album with the main collaborators... back in like early 2022

Y'all need to stop thinking Dua is like y'all faves that needs to release any **** or otherwise the label will drop them

• Like 2

The thing is none of the singles she's been putting out are bad but they're not bangers to me

idk I'm sure the full album will be good tho

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

One of the first songs with truly 2020s vibe

11 minutes ago, Burqa said:

this was literally the first song they wrote for the album

yes, and?

Geezus..yet again unfortunately missed the mark for me production wise just like Training Season. Vocals & lyrics are fine but musically... falls flat,  boxes unchecked  & meh again.

Just soo yearning... famished for the return of Dua sustained slow burn pop innovation JAMS. Houdini very close but really not feeling/hearing IT these last 2 songs. :-/ 

Edited by jamiko1230
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Cqmerqn said:

yes, and?

just say you have no idea how the creative process for an album works and move on. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

the songs are all bangers... I just think they sound like nothing new... 

This might be the best single yet from RO :clap3:

I don't really like this one tbh, I'm sure it'll pop in the ghey village though :clap3:

Edited by butterflymimi

Yeah they are TERRIFIED about the singles/album numbers

Radical22, Dua Lipa's recently launched independent media and management company, has signed a global publishing administration deal with Warner Chappell Music.

Hailed as a "one-of-a-kind, bespoke agreement", the deal was arranged between Lipa's manager and fellow Radical22 co-founder Dukagjin (Dugi) Lipa and Warner Chappell Music CEO Guy Moot. 

In November last year, we reported that Dua Lipa had acquired the rights to her own songs in a deal with Tap Publishing. The catalogue sale was revealed in a brief statement by Tap. The UK star was previously part of the company's management and publishing stable.

Just now, seancarter said:

the songs are all bangers... I just think they sound like nothing new... 

yeah… i'm an OG stan and i think the songs are great but for her 3rd album i expected better so im a bit scared for the rest, but hopefully they're all way different from the 3 we already have 

woah so this is the single single. it's impacting US Pop radio immediately.

y'all have no taste. all 3 songs this era have been top tier. 

• Like 14

Who thought TS was a good idea for a first single when they had this and Houdini ? :rip:

Edited by Digitalism
  • Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.