Whatever happened to ATRL's support towards Britney?

Lana Banana

4 minutes ago, WhateverYouWant said:

I think having your metal heath broadcasted on a global scale while being in a 13 year long illegal conservatorship that's constantly being discussed would be pretty degrading. 

Then what should the conversation surrounding Britney actually be? Because I don't think you can have a conversation about Britney without discussing where she is in 2024.

To be honest, your posts come more across like you're mad at Britney for having these struggles in the first place.

Edited by The7thStranger

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WhateverYouWant

• The7thStranger

• My Tears Ricochet

• Josh

3 hours ago, ToMmY said:

Those posts don't even get reported because us Britney stans are reaching the age of not giving a **** about ugly people's opinions. If we do is because we are bored and want blood for fun.

LqXrRqP.gif

Yes, I hear turning 50 is really freeing! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

7 minutes ago, The7thStranger said:

Then what should the conversation surrounding Britney actually be? Because I don't think you can have a conversation about Britney without discussing where she is in 2024.

To be honest, your posts come more across like you're mad at Britney for having these struggles in the first place.

First of all, I'm pro whatever Britney wants to do. Idk where your getting that from. Look at any of my posts. 

secondly, the conversation should be leave her alone. She's begged for it. Let her process her trauma without being judged by the world. Or we could care more about bringing the people that illegally placed her in a conservatorship to justice. 

Edited by WhateverYouWant

8 minutes ago, WhateverYouWant said:

First of all, I'm pro whatever Britney wants to do. Idk where your getting that from. Look at any of my posts. 

secondly, the conversation should be leave her alone. She's begged for it. Let her process her trauma without being judged by the world. Or we could care more about bringing the people that illegally placed her in a conservatorship to justice. 

So, we shouldn't talk about Britney at all from your perspective.

15 minutes ago, The7thStranger said:

So, we shouldn't talk about Britney at all from your perspective.

Did you miss the second part of my post? Lol 

we shouldn't care about her ig while she's involved in this huge case. Her old assistant was just named as being the one who wired money to diddys sex workers. Let's talk about that. 

Edited by WhateverYouWant

3 hours ago, Josh said:

Bullshit, Justin refeused to reunite with NSYNC prior to Trolls. 

I literally just given you proof that he has indeed link up with them before trolls what are you talking about. :deadbanana2:

4 hours ago, My Tears Ricochet said:

Boo hoo the same for the talentless 2000s fad who posts embarrassing videos on Instagram then:dies:

He won't let you suck his dick

Edited by americanshameless

6 minutes ago, americanshameless said:

He won't let you suck his dick

ok

• Like 1

People online do this weird thing with Britney where if u aren't saying YaZzZ BriT sLaYyyY mAmA b00tZ and saying how great she is then they think u hate her and are a terrible person because no one is allowed to criticize Britney and it's just annoying atp.

Britney is human and she's not above reproach. Sometimes she gets it right, sometimes she gets it wrong. It's not even personal to Brit, I'm v honest and always speak my mind and even if my best friend or someone I love is doing smth wrong I'm going to tell them it's wrong. Stan culture is diff because people like to make excuses and with Britney it's a whole new level of you can't ever disagree with her or call out the fact that some of her posts are incoherent.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

God take all of the Army's pain and give them to JLo's 2 fans here :chick3:

• Thumbs Down 1

Personally, I stepped away from her when she reunited with her mom and brother + cade is still around + red flags everywhere.

I wish her well but I don't have the energy to care about her mistakes anymore, whatever.

• Like 1

When they realized they weren't getting another album

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Tudors said:

When they realized they weren't getting another album

Most of her fans keep hyping up a possible new album, they are the ones who need to realize something..

23 hours ago, WhateverYouWant said:

Did you miss the second part of my post? Lol 

That would be a conversation about other people and not about Britney.

But it's fine. Apparently I'm a bad person, according to you. :michael:

6 hours ago, The7thStranger said:

That would be a conversation about other people and not about Britney.

But it's fine. Apparently I'm a bad person, according to you. :michael:

Don't you think you have bigger issues with your own life than feeling faux concern for a stranger online? Hoping for someone to "get help" or "see a therapist" in condescending way won't make you any better.

If you have absolutely nothing positive to add to an already unique complicated situation about someone's life then just keep it to yourself and book your own therapist appointments.

• Confused 1

45 minutes ago, Richie.Valdez said:

Don't you think you have bigger issues with your own life than feeling faux concern for a stranger online? Hoping for someone to "get help" or "see a therapist" in condescending way won't make you any better.

If you have absolutely nothing positive to add to an already unique complicated situation about someone's life then just keep it to yourself and book your own therapist appointments.

Grow up.

On 3/28/2024 at 9:55 AM, Totami Legend said:

Most of her fans keep hyping up a possible new album, they are the ones who need to realize something..

Yea. They are never gonna get another album from her. :ryan3:

On 3/28/2024 at 6:19 AM, Stunnah said:

Yes, I hear turning 50 is really freeing! 

I said Britney, not Paula Abdul.

But drag, I guess.

0buS1P7.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.