Whatever happened to ATRL's support towards Britney?

Lana Banana

During #FreeBritney, we got to get tags attached to our names. Then this forum had a banner around "house that Britney built". 

Now mods are ignoring gross posts and doing nothing about from members that are saying things like, and I quote:

"Queen of parietal lobe decline"

"Where's da conservatorship when ya need one?” 

"She is such a mess. Bless her soul. Hope she gets the help that she needs"

But sure, Taylor Swift doesn't pollute :bam:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 6
  • Thumbs Down 2

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WhateverYouWant

• The7thStranger

• My Tears Ricochet

• Josh

Right? They are busy implementing jlo banners:giraffe: the nerve ! 

The fake stans only like her when shes ' done up ' and ' chained to a vegas stage with bright lights '

It's hilarious to me how people want to police Britney's freedom. It's like #FreeBritney, but wait, not like that!

Britney could be losing her sanity and it still would be none of our business. She doesn't need a conservatorship for having mental health problems.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

It's hilarious how they've become Ava Max stans now 

• Haha 7

idk I think most people support and still support free Britney, but that doesn't make them a stan. I never stanned her, but I was behind free Britney because I'm not a terrible person.

I think Britney did sth real messy like last year or in the last 2 years. I forgot what that was. But she was a mess for that. Made lots of people turn away from her. 

• Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Aw god forbid anyone says anything negative about poor sweet Britney if only her stans practice what they preach with other pop stars/girls :heart2:

Edited by Facelessboy
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 4

Sure Jan GIF

Some of yall truly do live in your own made-up worlds huh

• Thanks 2

How much more support does she need.

Being Pro Britney but f everyone else is dumb. They go after everyone and everything, nothing is off limits even the dead. They are lions in a den of sheep. Our eyes have been blinded and the shadows we see are not really there. They're only a mirage of our former selves from a time when lightness reigned. The before times are long gone and the depths have consumed us. We are not here , we are there,  below our former heights. 

Edited by princedonte

The mods in this forum are incredibly biased in her favor already, if you can't stand to read a different opinion then get off the internet. Worse things are said about other pop stars here on the daily, some of the worst ones by your own fandom so :zzz:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Lana Banana said:

During #FreeBritney, we got to get tags attached to our names. Then this forum had a banner around "house that Britney built". 

Now mods are ignoring gross posts and doing nothing about from members that are saying things like, and I quote:

"Queen of parietal lobe decline"

"Where's da conservatorship when ya need one?” 

"She is such a mess. Bless her soul. Hope she gets the help that she needs"

But sure, Taylor Swift doesn't pollute :bam:

This is the most supportive Britney community.

Edited by iiswhoiis_max

As if her stans haven't been saying worse about Justin:rip:

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

The vast majority of ATRL is happy Brit is free. There's no need to mandate that a few haters fall in line.

1 hour ago, My Tears Ricochet said:

As if her stans haven't been saying worse about Justin:rip:

Aww boo hoo the poor whittle white man's feelings need to be coddled 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

Eh it's just a handful of people who get away with saying gross stuff. And I don't think us Britney stans care that much to report and stuff because why? Those people are trolls with no real life to enjoy, so let them have their reactions.

• Like 1

god please take away Britney's lashings and give them to Justin

There's a difference between something that is purposely malicious (suggesting she should be back in a conservatorship) and something that comes from a place of genuine concern (she needs to get help).  She has obvious mental issues, so people are not going to stop pointing this out unless she gets better.  Otherwise, this forum is incredibly supportive and defensive of her, that doesn't mean we will permanently turn a blind eye.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Josh said:

Aww boo hoo the poor whittle white man's feelings need to be coddled 

Boo hoo the same for the talentless 2000s fad who posts embarrassing videos on Instagram then:dies:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, My Tears Ricochet said:

Boo hoo the same for the talentless 2000s fad who posts embarrassing videos on Instagram then:dies:

Kinda like how Justin is suddenly reuniting with NSYNC because his album is bombing? :dies:

• Confused 1

Just now, Josh said:

Kinda like how Justin is suddenly reuniting with NSYNC because his album is bombing? :dies:

Well, this topic is about how Britney is getting hate. If Britney stans think them dragging Justin is justifiable, then the it's the same for her. Hope u got the point now:kitty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, My Tears Ricochet said:

Well, this topic is about how Britney is getting hate. If Britney stans think them dragging Justin is justifiable, then the it's the same for her. Hope u got the point now:kitty:

you're the one who brought up Timberfake

Just now, Josh said:

you're the one who brought up Timberfake

Well, I had to prove my point. Britney stans can't cry about her getting dragged, when they're doing worse to other pop stars

2 hours ago, princedonte said:

Being Pro Britney but f everyone else is dumb. They go after everyone and everything, nothing is off limits even the dead. They are lions in a den of sheep. Our eyes have been blinded and the shadows we see are not really there. They're only a mirage of our former selves from a time when lightness reigned. The before times are long gone and the depths have consumed us. We are not here , we are there,  below our former heights. 

Xila is that you? Please give us some new music queen :loki:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.