SZA scrapping LANA; starting from scratch due to leaks/ Releasing Deluxe "ASAP"

Cesar

At this point just drop it already :rip:

She posted like 6 covers last year, teased so many snippets, and is now punishing her fanbase (who hasn't even heard of the leaks) 

• Like 3

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• duybeeGAshantiGA

• needs

• punisher

• Cesar

its funny because  the leaks were terrible. and LANA will probably be TERRIBLE. we should stop pretending SOS was anything but a MESS, and leak Asparagus!

• Thumbs Down 5

***** NOOOOOO

I hate her 

Knew she'd do this 💀

Of ******* course. I'm tuning out until its on Spotify. SOS and Saturn are still on repeat anyway

:clack:

she is genuinely so ****ing annoying, GOD

I'm done waiting for this bs

• Like 1

1 hour ago, liquiddiamonds said:

lol she has a huge fanbase what are you talking about

Huge? Compared to the success she is having and to the fanbases of the other pop girls. Sorry her base is not comparable. She does not even have the fanbases of Olivia and Billie, let alone fanbases of bigger pop girls like Taylor, Ari, Bey, Rih, Gaga, etc.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Huge? Compared to the success she is having and to the fanbases of the other pop girls. Sorry her base is not comparable. She does not even have the fanbases of Olivia and Billie, let alone fanbases of bigger pop girls like Taylor, Ari, Bey, Rih, Gaga, etc.

CTRL has been charting since the day it debuted in 2017. BFR she doesn't lack a fanbase because there are not gays having parasocial relationships and making AVIs inspired by her. Her audience is different

• Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Sza is not a pop girl, she's an alt R&B artist with a very strong streaming fan base :rip: 

Trying to put her in the same category as those pop juggernauts is nonsensical 

• Like 4

She's too dramatic and I'm sure many of these songs wouldn't leak if she didn't hold them hostage with all the teasing and not releasing ****, she's been teasing LANA since November/December and we're almost in April...

17 minutes ago, liquiddiamonds said:

CTRL has been charting since the day it debuted in 2017. BFR she doesn't lack a fanbase because there are not gays having parasocial relationships and making AVIs inspired by her. Her audience is different

So yeah please read my post again. Where did I say she is not successful? But her base is basically the GP. 

17 minutes ago, blaggot said:

Sza is not a pop girl, she's an alt R&B artist with a very strong streaming fan base :rip: 

Trying to put her in the same category as those pop juggernauts is nonsensical 

So you basically agreed with my post? I clearlu stated that she has huge audience but not in the way of other pop girls who have cult-like followings.

2 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

So yeah please read my post again. Where did I say she is not successful? But her base is basically the GP. 

Shes not Katy Perry. Her base are hip hop and R&B fans. She's playing a whole other game

the dramatics chile

we're so ******* tired girll

3 hours ago, Supervillain said:

Well, 6 songs just leaked… if this is what she wanted, congratulations. :rip: 

huh, where

57 minutes ago, liquiddiamonds said:

Shes not Katy Perry. Her base are hip hop and R&B fans. She's playing a whole other game

I've seen hiphop and RNB fans switch recently. It's not like they are any more loyal

very LANA indeed :giraffe:

1 hour ago, UnusualBoy said:

She's too dramatic and I'm sure many of these songs wouldn't leak if she didn't hold them hostage with all the teasing and not releasing ****, she's been teasing LANA since November/December and we're almost in April...

November/December of 2022 you mean :suburban:

this girl is so annoying, jesus :rip: love her tho

My GOD she's insufferable, it's not like anyone outside of stan twitter and pop forums is checking for leaks anyway.

I know her messy ass wanted to do this in the first place and was looking for a reason

5 hours ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

wheres your ability to think logically lol… she's not a pop girl and she has the ability to crossover a huge amount of demographic, thats power. 

OT: shes really f*cking annoying… such scorpio energy

Edited by masochizm

Imagine how tired we ******* are.

Artists that tweet/speak like releasing music is some kind of favour they are doing for fans, so stupid.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Tell that to her sold out shows and SOS's insane chart run.

Edited by needs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.