How did Beyoncé outlast her 2000s peers?

KOMH

9 hours ago, SuburbanSluts said:

She didn't. 

thank u next 

Elaborate?

• Like 1

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KOMH

• swissman

• Aethereal

• k4rmabutterfly

Because she works on her output consistently for multiple years before releasing them. Because she carefully chooses which platform she uses to launch an era/A performance. Because she managed to brand herself as a premium artist.

Shes just the GOAT and the trilogy will be her legacy and a manifest to it tbh

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

They all got too comfortable. 

whether it was remaking the same album over and over again or by chasing trends (EDM) for quick lil hits. 

its also no secret why the ones (Bey & Pink) who've been consistent with touring are having the most success with it. 

lastly the radio decline…they can't Payola their ways to the top anymore. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 3/23/2024 at 4:03 PM, Starshine said:

She's a student, she would have been a historian in another life and has deep respect for culture and those that came before her. And those that came before her were legends of impeccable talent another stratosphere compared to today's landscape. She channeled all of them, collected all of their traits like Thanos and said she wanted to make history, and that's what she did. She can flop for the rest of the life and it wouldn't even matter with that kind of legacy. All of the acts are just cherries on top of a legendary career that was already solidified with BEYONCÉ. It's like she said, no one else in this world can think like her. :johnald:

"At the snap of my fingers, I'm Thanos

Oh my big mind and big back. Cut me my check immediately @beyonce :suburban:

Being objective, she hasn't really outlasted Eminem but she's more respected and acclaimed in the music industry than all of her peers in 2024. 

Beyoncé - 76.1m filtered 

Shakira - 13.5M (x5 = 67.5) (2024)

Usher - 6.7M (2024)

Justin Timberlake - 5.94m (2024)

Pink - 4.9m (2023)

Avril Lavigne - 4.3M (2022)

Kelly Clarkson - 1.6M (2023)

Jennifer Lopez - 1.07M (2024)

Christina Aguilera - N/A

Alicia Keys - N/A

Bonus: Eminem - 50.5M (2020)

Talent always wins

:suburban:

More talented. More artistry. A stronger vision and work ethic. She is really on her own level. I'd say her peers are less these 2000 artists and more MJ and Madonna level artists tbh.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.